A bomb in Paradise

Young and Fabulous: Navigating the path to adulthood

Hello~~~~~ Eunseoh and Armystar here. We have a new chapter~~~ We're on holidays!!! Unfortuantely one us is going overseas for the holiday so it might take awhile to upload~~ We will continue writing though.


Christmas was approaching and everyone in the group was on holidays. The group decided to have a massive sleepover at Yebin’s house starting on the first weekend of holidays. Naturally, as Leader was involved in planning it, it was going to run for the WHOLE week. Everyone came to the house at different times, Eunseo and Hongbin arrived before anyone else and were let in by the Jungs. Eunseo began scouting through and picking out the best of Yebin’s room; the photos, clothes and toys from their childhood. Hongbin was outside her room on lookout in case Yebin came back from school early.

 

The next to arrive were Ravi, Hyuna and Lici, who walked in and joined the group who were looking through Yebin’s life. Most of the photos were of Eunseo, Hongbin and Yebin when they were younger. Jaeeun and Jaehwan joined in silently. Just as they sat down, the photo book was flipped to next page which was of Hongbin in a dress and Eunseo and Yebin in normal pants and a shirt. Hongbin’s face became bright red from embarrassment and Eunseo had a nostalgic expression on her face.

 

Hyuk, Serin and Yebin came home together still in their school uniform and as soon as they had walked through the door, they were attacked by their leader who practically suffocated them in her bear-like embrace. Some of the people in the room could’ve sworn that they saw the souls of the three students leaving their bodies. When they finally regained conciousness, the first thing the three youngest saw was Yebin’s childhood photo book which was lying on the table for everyone to see. Honing in on the offending book, Yebin ran to the table, snatched the book up and headed straight for her room, where she began to look for a new hiding place for the photobook. Damn that Eunseo. This wasn’t the first time this had happened and every time it was found, the photo book was hidden in a more extreme place. After hiding the book and getting changed, Yebin came back down the stairs to join the others who were all talking.

 

Everyone from their original group from high school group had joined them in the living room but two people were missing. Jaejoong and Changmin were nowhere to be seen. Eunseo’s patience slowly started to erode and finally snapping, she grabbed her phone and called Jaejoong to see where he was.

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Oppa, where are you? Everyone is waiting for you and Changmin.”

 

 

“Ummmmmm. Changmin and I might’ve gotten lost?”

 

 

 

After hearing that single sentence, Eunseo grabbed Ravi and the two of them went out the door to look for the missing duo.

 

20 minutes later, the door was slammed open by Eunseo who waltzed in with Jaejoong by her side and Ravi and Changmin behind them. Everyone sat not knowing what to do, when Yebin’s mother, Hakyeon walked into the room (in the fabulous way she does) with several plates full of pizza and other food. Placing them down on the table, Hakyeon grabbed Taekwoon by the wrist and dragged him up into their room. At the top of the stairs, she peeked her head out and said; 

“Alcohol is alright as long as it’s only the ones who are legal who are drinking and I don’t want to hear any funny business during the night. That’s all~~!!”

 

With those words, the couple disappeared into the main bedroom. Changmin and Jaejoong, stood shocked about what Yebin’s mother had just said while everyone else were laughing it off. After all, it was their first time meeting such eccentric parents.

 

As the night progressed, more and more empty alcohol bottles began to collect on the table. Of course the minors didn't drink a drop, but someone else who usually drank like a fish wasn't drinking.

 

"Yah! Jaeeun why aren't you drinking? You're not pregnant are you?" Leader jokingly asked.

 

Jaehwan and Jaeeun shared a nervous glance between them. Most of the people caught the silent message that they shared between each other.

 

"You two better tell us now or you'll be dead by my hands. Spill."

 

Jaehwan being the ‘man’ in the relationship decided to tell everyone the situation.

 

“Ehehehe, well you see. Jaeeunispregnantandthereforeshecan’tdrink.”

 

 

“Jaehwan, no one understood that at all. Now tell us slowly or you’re really going to die soon.”

 

After taking a deep breath and a short prayer to God, Jaehwan began talking again.

“Jaeeun is pregnant and therefore she can’t drink.”

 

Eunseo would have lunged across the table and carved Jaehwan’s innards out, or maybe smashed his head in, if it wasn’t for Hongbin and Ravi who were sitting on either side of her at this time.

 

“Lee Jaehwan, if I ever get my hands on you. YOU ARE DEAD! IS THAT CLEAR? I will castrate you and cut out pretty little patterns on your skin. I will pull out all of your nails with pliers, one by one and then your teeth. I will cause you unbearable amounts of pain.”

 

Eunseo spat as she was held back by the two boys. Jaehwan’s face had gone completely white and he was nodding his head like a bobble headed dolls.

 

Hongbin decided to join the conversation and tried to calm Eunseo down by not allowing her to talk but only listen.

 

 

“Okay, so when did this happen?” Jaeeun gave a cautious glance at Eunseo before answering Hongbin’s question.

 

 

“Right before exams. Ehehehe…”

 

Eunseo, once more lunged across the table but this time succeeded. Jaehwan and Eunseo went tumbling to the floor and Eunseo came out on top of him with a fist a hairs breadth away from his massive nose. Everyone got up from the table to prevent Eunseo from actually killing Jaehwan.

 

Eunseo leaned down towards his ear and whispered in a menacing tone;

“If it wasn’t for the fact that you are my younger brother’s best friend and also my best friend’s boyfriend, I would have pulled your organs out of your stomach and fed them to the rats. You better take good care of her, or I will make the ninth circle of hell look like heaven. You understand?”

 

Eunseo got off of Jaehwan and before he could get up himself, she turned around, punched him square in the face, knocking him out and sat back down at the table. Everyone stood frozen in their places before sitting back down at the table. Hyuk and Jaeeun went over to Jaehwan and dragged him up to the boys room.

 

Once Hyuk and Jaeeun came back downstairs, Eunseo’s death glare focused on Jaeeun.

 

“Jaeeun. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU’RE IN YOUR FIRST YEAR OF UNI. FURTHERMORE, YOU’RE NOT EVEN ENGAGED LET ALONE MARRIED TO HIM. I NEVER TAUGHT YOU TO GET PREGNANT BEFORE MARRIAGE. Be thankful I care about your health or you would have suffered a similar fate to Jaehwan.”

 

Jaeeun, stood frozen at the edge of the stairs nodded her head and ran away back to the girls bedroom to escape the fearful leader who was about to burst anytime soon.

 

Scared the hell out by the leader, Yebin and Serin, hid behind their respected partners making sure they weren’t in Eunseo’s line of sight, but nothing could escape the leader. Once the problematic couple were out of the way, Eunseo turned to the two youngest couples in the room.

 

“You two, should take this as a warning. If you ever come and tell us, you’re pregnant before marriage. I’m going to castrate your boyfriends and then kill you two as well. Clear?”

 

Scared out their minds, Serin and Yebin squeaked out their answer;

“Crystal clear.”

 

The night ended with that. The mood was broken and no one was in the mood for fun or alcohol. Slowly, people disappeared from the table to sleep and several of the alcohol bottles were left open on the table for next time.