Chapter 3

My Yixing Hyung

‘Yixing ah, go and wake sehun up, it’s so late already,’ luhan said to yixing as they sat down in the dining room to have their breakfast. ‘Oh, okay,’ yixing replied. He was kinda hoping that luhan won’t get him to wake sehun up today, as he didn’t know how to face sehun… Yet. What happened yesterday was still crystal clear in his mind. Yixing had a sleepless night, and sehun was all he could think about. ‘Sehuna,’ yixing called, but there was no response. Yixing went into his room, and saw that he was still sleeping. He sat beside sehun on his bed, and looked at him. Subconsciously, yixing placed his hand on sehun’s cheeks, caressing them gently. Sehun opened his eyes slowly, and seeing that it was his yixing hyung, he smiled and reached out for yixing’s hand, grabbing it. This sight continued for awhile, the silence was neither strange or awkward. It was, comfortable. And both of them knew that.

‘Does it - ?’

‘Sehuna - ’

‘You go first,’ both of them said at the same time. Yixing blushed, making sehun chuckled. ‘Does it still hurt?’ sehun asked. ‘Ah, it’s not hurting anymore, it didn’t hurt from the start…’ yixing replied. ‘Huh? I didn’t catch the last part hyung,’ sehun answered. ‘I’ll tell you next time… It’s time for breakfast, you overslept today tsk,’ yixing said. ‘Ah hyung you’re cute,’ sehun whispered as he got out of bed, with a bright smile on his face. I finally confessed. As yixing walked out of sehun’s room, sehun called, ‘Yixing hyung!’ Yixing stopped his footsteps and turned to look at him, saying, ‘Yes little maknae?’ Ah, I haven’t heard yixing hyung calling me that in a while. Yet, sehun looked at him and said nothing. I love you. ‘Nothing, I’ll join you in awhile,’ sehun said with a smile.

‘Is he up yet?’ luhan asked, and yixing nodded his head lightly. ‘I’m heading out later, you want anything?’ Luhan added as he continue eating his breakfast. ‘Nope,’ yixing replied as he shook his head. He was getting lost in his own thoughts when sehun joined the two of them in the dining room. ‘Good morning hyungs,’ sehun said as he poured himself a cup of milk. ‘Had a good dream last night? You looked really happy,’ luhan asked. ‘Ah? Guess I did,’ sehun replied as he showed his adorable smile. What he didn’t noticed was yixing was actually looking at him, the moment he stepped into the dining room.

Not long after, luhan went out, and it was just the two of them in the apartment again. Yixing was clearing the dishes when he felt a pair of arms around his waist. ‘Yixing hyung,’ sehun whispered in yixing’s ears as he rested his chin on yixing’s shoulders. Yixing got a shock, but he remained still, as he didn’t know what to do. ‘I like you hyung, I really do,’ he added, as he gave yixing a peck on his cheeks. Yixing blushed, and mumbled, ‘Sehuna…’ sehun sensed that there’s something wrong in yixing’s tone. He then released his arms immediately, asking, ‘Why?’ ‘Sehuna,’ yixing said as he turned around to face sehun. ‘I’m not sure of my feelings yet, so give hyung some time, alright?’ Yixing continued. ‘Ah, I understand. But don’t stop me from liking you alright?’ Sehun replied. Why am I feeling disappointed, I shouldn’t. He needs time. And this is too sudden. Yixing smiled and nodded, as he pat sehun’s cheeks lightly. Yixing hyung…

Yixing walked into the living room and switched on the TV, it was time for him to watch the latest dance competition that was airing on TV. Sehun followed him, and just before yixing wanted to change the channel, something caught sehun’s attention. ‘Ah hyung wait, I want to watch this channel for a while,’ sehun said. It was a shopping channel, and the salesperson on air was promoting a lokai bracelet. (refer to image: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/a0/95/c7a095e56a60d8d32fa89901e6d3226e.jpg) (The black bead contains mud from the Dead Sea; it means when one is at it’s bottom, he must never give up. The white bead contains water from Mt Everest; it means when one is at it’s peak, he must be humble) ‘Wah it’s really cool…’ sehun said to yixing. ‘Ah yes it is,’ yixing replied. Sehun really likes the bracelet a lot huh, yixing thought.

‘I’m back!’ luhan called as he walked into the apartment, and yixing went to help him with the stuffs that he was carrying immediately. ‘I ran into kyungsoo and jongin just now,’ luhan said as he placed the groceries that he bought on the table. ‘That’s coincidental, but didn’t we just saw them yesterday too haha,’ yixing replied. ‘Exactly, that was why I was wondering why they didn’t break the news to us yesterday. They’re getting married,’ luhan added. Kyungsoo hyung and jongin hyung are getting married? Will luhan hyung and yixing hyung get married too? Wait, I should give yixing hyung some time, some time… ‘That’s sudden,’ yixing commented.

‘ 何时到我们?’ (When will it be our turn?) luhan asked, in a jokingly manner.

‘怎么突然说这个。。。’ (Why are you suddenly talking about this) yixing answered softly.

‘Ah I was just saying, don’t take it so seriously,’ Luhan replied with a smile. Deep down, he knew something was wrong, but what was it?