Moving On?

Anyone's Guess

3 Years Later

Sarah Pov

It has been three years since my relationship with Taeyang ended. I have been making a living in LA. CL debuted successfully and made many collaborations. Even Bobby came back to the states and did a collboration with CL, Diplo and Jay Park that turned out really successful. The Big Bang boys enrolled into the army and have gotten out as well. As for me speaking to Taeyang? That has not happened yet. Taeyang is still clueless that I'm in the US. Everyone kept their lips very sealed and I privatised all of my social network accounts and declined photos with fans. I usually apologize and say that now I'm more behind the scenes so I don't feel so comfortable being in photos on public spaces.

Most fans usually understand and sajangnim also assigned me a bodyguard to make sure no stolen photos are taken of me. My bodyguard, Ming Yong takes care of me pretty well and he also understood the situation I was in. To remain three years under the radar was not easy but it needed to be done. Mino told me that Taeyang took the breakup pretty badly hence why he asked Sajangnim for permission to enroll into the army in hopes that maybe he could distract himself. Big Bang did one last comeback and world tour then off they went into the army.

Jiyong had announced that he would marry Kiko after the army so his wedding invitation wasn't a surprise but what surprised me the most was the invitation from Seunghyun and also Seungri. I knew that Seunghyun had moved on from me and started dating Bom which I was really happy with. I also knew that he popped the question before going into the army but the media did not know about their relationship. As for Seungri, everyone knew he was dating Dara in secret but in order to keep it a secret, Dara had plans with Jiyong and Donghae to mask things up. Even Mino was also asked to help sometimes. Turns out the boys were planning a joint wedding and they wanted me there out of Kiko, Bom and Dara's wish for me to be their bridesmaid.

There was an extra note written by Jiyong which I recognized cause of his handwriting. Even after all these years, his handwriting was as messy as ever. He wrote there "Hey Sarah, I'm sorry but you will be paired with Youngbae and I hope this does not make you feel uncomfortable. We are taking this wedding as the time to announce CL and Mino's engagement. Daesung and Minzy's engagement will be announced as well too hence there is no one else to pair you with. I hope you will be ok with it. Don't lie and say you are over Taeyang because we know you are not and same goes for him. If you are over him, you would have revealed your location and not be afraid of him finding you. Take the wedding time to be time to sort everything out. It has been three years, both of you are fated for one another. He has never moved on and that goes for you too. I hope to see you there at the wedding. CL has already picked out your dress so don't run away!"

I guess it was finally time for me to face the end? It has been three years and yet my heart still skips a beat. I slowly packed up my items into a luggage, booked my flight for Seoul and finally unprivatised my SNS accounts.

Sayurimei and Chicklet, we are so close to the end!!!