Chapter 2

Every Step

I'm Park Sena. 23 years of age. There is nothing good about me, really. Except to my loving boyfriend named Kim Jongin or also know as Kai. Kai really love to dance. While me, I really hate to dance.

It's not my thing you know. Except when Kai is dancing. I love to see him dance. Kai's dream is to become a dancer. that's his passion. And I want to be there with him while reaching his dream, I just want a simple life with him. 
With kai. Because kai is a dancer,

he always insists me to dance. I just can't say no. Even I tripped thousand times, he's very patient teaching me. Every afternoon, he'll attend to his dance practice and I'll come with him. I'm always there to cheer and support him.

He's also very protective. 
He even shouted at the kid who tried to get my number. haha. Even some people thought that he's kinda scary, but he is actually sweet and kind. don't he acts cute too.
He' ll act cute infront of me if he want something. There's so many things that I love about him. I have never been so inlove in my life.

but because of my overflowibg love for him, I made a terrible that changed our lives.

 

----------------------------

 

FLASHBACK.

 

11-12-13

Bloods were everywhere, a lifeliss body was being push to the ER.
She was close to death, she's losing too much blood. Only God can save her right now. But she didn't regret this, she did this for the man she loves.

~
"Sir I did nothing wrong! " a group of boys were brought to jail and one of them is kai. 
He was quiet, he didn't say a word to the police, while his friends were busy defending themselves.

He was covered with some blood stains on his shirt. some bruises on his face.
The side of hia lips is bleeding. he was thinking of something else. he was thinking about Se
na.

All he just want to do right now is to run away from this place and go after his love.

" And you! give me your name abd I.D "
kai lifted his head when the officer said that. 
"Kim JONGIN." he clenched his teeth.  the officer shook his head in disappointment as kai handed him his I.D. His friends looked at him in disbelief. One of his friends nudge his side and gave him that What-the-look.

he just remained silent and lowered his head. The officer continued to bug them but kai is trying to control his emotions right now.

But he failed, he stood up not lifting his head. 
The officer and his friend stared at his sudden action. Without saying anything, he ran outside the police station, leaving the officers and his friends shouting at him.

" Yah!! come back here! " kai thought that he can ran away from them.
The only thing right now on his mind is Sera. 
but then someone grabbed his arm from behind. 
" What!? let me go! " he shouted angrily at the police officer.

" We are not done yet here! You can't just ran away easily, you almost killed a girl! "

That strucked him. He felt guilty. His sight started to get blurry because of his tears.

" I-I didn't kill her! I didn't. I didn't! " he cried out. The police officer held his arm tightly because he keeps on moving, trying to get away from his grip.

" Let go of me! arrrrghhhh!! " 
soon some officers came to them. Kai is helpless. He can't get away. 
" Sen-nna ... " he whispered. 

 

---------------------------

 

Weeks passed and it's almost a month since that incident. Since then, Kai still haven't visited sena from the hospital. Leaving Sena suffering from her bad state.

Sena stared at her window pane. She haven't seen kai and she thought that kai left him because of what she did.  But instead of feeling angry towards him, she even felt relieved.

She didn't regret what she did for kai.
" Oppa... " she whispered. A tear escaped from her eye

" Oppa, I saved your dream. Please don't be mad at me. Please come back. I-- missed you. " tears were falling continuesly from her eyes. 
She closed her eyes tightly as the scene replayed on her mind.

--

 

" No! No! please stop! " sena begged. She was crying over her boyfriend who is being beaten by his "SAID" friends.

She can't do anything, her arms were held by the other boys.  Kai is actually one of the dangerous gang in their school, and sena didn't know how he

became one of them. She only knew it this time, when she saw them. 
She was following kai that day when kai doesn't have any idea that his girlfriend was following him.

Because that day, kai called sena that he can't walk her home because something came up. But sena was doubting so she decided to follow him and this is where she ended up.

" Fiesty girlfriend you have here kai. " one of kai's 'friend' said while his lips as he come closer to sera. 
" D-don't touch her! " shouted at him, hw then spit out blood.  Sera cried even louder.

" Please let him go!! Don't hurt him anymore! please stop!! " 
" nice try but.... Nope! " the guys laughed evily.

" Please stop! let him go! beat me instead! just stop hurting him! " Sena cried out, the tears from her eyes rolling endlessly. 
" sena! what are *cough* y-you saying! NO! " 
" well then, if that's what you want my lady " the guy winked at ne and then he started to kicking her. She cried out in pain.

"Senaaa!!" kai was calling her. 
She couldn't see him clearing because of her tears blocking her sight. Kai couldn't do anything. he was weak.  She didn't know many times he punched, kick her. Until everything went black.

----------------------

 

I cried as I remember what happened. 
my tears keeps on falling down. I ' m trapped here forever. ... sitting on a wheelchair. The doctor said that I can't walk anymore.

But I' m not crying because of that. I just want to see kai.

Because I'm so busy crying, I didn't realize that someone entered my room. 
I felt arms around my shoulders. I stopped crying as I remember the familiar scent. It was him 
it's kai. He burried his face on my neck.

" S-sena.. Mianhae. he whispered to me with trembling voice. 
" Kai.." I broke down. I cried my eyes out. how I missed hearing him call my name. No one tried to speak. Only the sounds of sobbing and heavy breathing can be heard. He hugged me tightly. He kissed my hair.
"S-sena. I'm s-so sorry. " he said. I only closee my eyes. I don't care what happened to me. I don't care if I can't walk anymore. I just need kai.

I closed my eyes as I savour the moment. I don't want to say anything. I don't want, because I know if I speak right now I 'll only cry harder.
I think he sense that I'm not responding to him. I opened my eyes when he suddenly broke the hug.

He went infront of me kneeled. He placed his hands on my knees. he looked at me.
I saw his eyes were red from crying. we stared at each other for a moment. 
A tear escaped from his eyes. he sighed heavily. 
I reached to touch his face.

k-kai, I thought you left me . " My voice came out too soft, that you can barely hear it.

" No sena-ah~ I'm sorry. it's just I don't know how to face you anymore after what happened. I want to apologize and say thank you. thank you and I'm s--" I didn't let him finish his sentence as I place my finger on his lips.

" Stop apologizng. I'm okay as long you're here. I love you jongin "
I smiled weakly.

After that I felt his soft lips againts mine. I was taken back by his sudden action.
I didn't expect him to kiss me but then I can't help but to smile through the kiss. the kiss was filled with love and longing. It was a short but meaningful kiss. We broke the kiss and he place his forehead againts mine.

" I love you too...
so much "

he paused for a while and he kissed the tip of my nose.
let's dance? " he asked me.
I frowned.
are you serious? I can't dance anymore. I can barely stand on my own feet kai. " 
" trust me, you can dance and I'll promise to help you to walk again sena-ah. I promise you can walk again. I will help you every step. I'm here don't worry. and remember what I said? I want to see you walk down the aisle sena-ah. " 

I felt my cheeks burning when he reminded me that. 


"a-arraso. but I don't think I can do that anymore. "
I continued to frown, I don't want to give him high hopes for me bei g able to walk again. 
" You can sena-ah~. I'll be there for you in every step. "

I smiled. 
God, thank you for giving me this man. I don't regret what I did for him. I know that some might think me as if O'm crazy but I love him so much to the extent that I didn't realize that I'm hurting myself too. 
As long as I know that he's with me, I'm happy. Because I know that he'll be here with me in every step.