( ✶ Behind QT|Last updated 6.14.15

( ✶ The Re-Build of Girl Group QT|Story Start|
background

Behind Qt ♦

 

Kang DongHoon(CEO)

applicantapplicant

Age:45 [ ♦ ] Married [ ♦ ]Two Childern[ ♦ ]

A former member of 90's boy duo "SeoulFul" though the group had only two hit songs [Two Birds and Not Alone], it's considered a 90's classic. Yet Kang DongHoon can't find the reason why his group disbanded, and why his company YM hasn't become a major fracture in S.Korea that he opened in 2006. Granted when QT debuted, his company came out of its shadow. "Gentle" and "Kind" were his traits when they first debuted, but then things change. 

 

Lee Bo Hwa(QT Vocal Trainer)

applicant2applicant2

Age:33 [ ♦ ] Married [ ♦ ] Been under YM since the beginning(2006)

Bo Hwa had been under YM since the beginning in 2006. Kang Donghoon scouted her personally to become YM's first solo artist, but she refuses the offer. Instead, she wanted to train people on their vocals, so she got her job. Motherly is what's she is; When Sally left the group, she smothers all the girls and tells them not to hate her. Even though the girls still feel some way about Sally, she knows the real reason behind the said girl departure. The aftermath hurt her a lot, being scared that she and the others will be fired; but it was sad seeing QT faces and a lot of the trainees under YM leaving. Even though she mainly works with QT and consider their vocal trainer, she would go around on her free time and train other YM trainees.

 

Xing Yu Koo(Song Writer)

applicant3applicant3

Age:40 [ ♦ ] Married/One child[ ♦ ] 

Yu Koo or Unnie to QT wrote their first song(s) "Honey" Pretty Girl" Rock U' "Twinkle Twinkle and Hug Me Once" She only is assigned to write a song(s) for the girls under YM. But During the years [2011-2013] she was on hiatus for "Martial Leave" and taking care of her now 2-year daughter Xing Yi Jung. Now that she's back she wants help QT to become popular again. She feels like it's her fault for leaving. 

 

Kang Kwang Seon(QT Head Manager)

applicant4applicant4

age:27 [ ♦ ]Single

Kwang is the head manager and the girl(s) pillow we needed. He's in charge of all necessary meetings, booking the girl(s) on shows, and keep track their schedule. He was closest to Eunmi, thus also know the real reason behind the girl departure. 

 

 

Jung Hana(QT's Make-Up Artist)

applicant4applicant4

age:27 [ ♦ ] Single [ ♦ ]

She's the consider the group goes to when it comes to gossip and the newest news. Hana is very childish and loves to do aegyo. She paid maybe a little on the short side because she's working with YM. Yet she loves her job and the girl(s). She is also crushing on the head manager, but that's a story for another day.

 

Kwon Eun-Byul(QT'S Stylist)

applicant4applicant4

age:30 [ ♦ ] married [ ♦ ]

Normally she stays quiet but loves to dress the girl(s) up. Out of all the QT Staff, she's the most excited. 

 

Han Go Yang(Producer)

applicant4applicant4

age:34 [ ♦ ] Player [ ♦ ]

Yang is YM's producer, known for being a playboy AND childish person. But when it comes to working, he takes it seriously. He's upset about what happened with "Ring Ma' Bell" and "Luv Virus" He always dating girls. Jiyoon holds a special place in his heart, but he can't settle down with her. QT always try to put the two together.

 

Cho JiYoon(Choreographer)

applicant4applicant4

age:32 [ ♦ ] affair with Yang [ ♦ ]

Jiyoon normally is strict when the girls practice, but she always let them sneak out for their own time. She also sneaks to see Yang, the fling between two is always on and off. Yang can never stay with just Jiyoon; she always ends up in tears. But doesn't pressure him because "It's Just Affair" QT always try to put the two together.

 

 

Lee Eun-MI(Former QT Leader)

applicant4applicant4

age:26 [ ♦ ] Left QT [ ♦ ]

Eunmi or Sally was the group former Leader and Lead Vocal. Fans addressed her has "Smiley Leader" or "Ahjumma" she took care of the girl's health, physically and mentally. The Day QT found out her departure wasn't until her status on twitter. The media believe that she left the group because YM, QT believe she left the group because of YM. But she left the group for other reason(s). Ever since she left QT, she disappeared from S.Korea.

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] .This is going to be fun to write. I'm going happily about it. This group will have mystery and drama.