( ✶ Chapter Two

( ✶ The Re-Build of Girl Group QT|Story Start|

chapter two ♦

Our Future

Location: YM Headquarters

Time: 6:20 am

Date: Oct.29. 2014

16.jpg

PS:(Just act like it's YM building) 

Juyeong(P.O.V)

“E-Seul you will be on we got married” I watch her face drop down to the face of the pitiful of hell. In all honesty I’m not the one to brag but I’m so enthralled that I wasn’t in that position. Knowing E-seul she won’t talk back. If Myungsoo was to found out that I were to be on “We Got Married”. The argument will long and hurtful, on both sides. “We decided that QT will wrap up, My way promotions, and you will start to worry about a new song for your December-January promotions.” I scrunched my face in distaste, this is the exact reason why QT is suffering. “I do have a question ?” I raised my hand, and the all the reps and the members take a glance at me. “I believe we should, have time to make a comeback, why are we rushing things ? I know My way didn’t chart to the top 10 but we made it to the top 20 and that’s the fairest we charted in over 2 years. If we work harder for our next comeback , we chart in the top 10 and maybe make it to number one.” It was the only reasonable thing I can come up with.

“If that was true, then Girl’s Generation Mr Mr would’ve charted well to, but it didn’t.” One rep spoke up, I glared at her “Funny because they still, achieve an all-kill and charted in more than 11 countries. Well we can’t even chart in the top 10.” I bitterly chuckled and lean back in my chair.

“Unnie, please stop it. They’re going to punish you again.” I look over to see E-Seul trying to calm me down by rubbing my leg, but I brush her hands off me. “Punishment, it’s whatever. I’m leaving this company anyway.” I didn’t mean it-I mean not fully, I just want us to succeed and I believe the only way is if we pick our songs, and everything that has to do with our future, we only have that right. All four of us have talent in some sort , yet its being wasted by us sitting here “BEING TOLD” what to do with our future.

R.J(P.O.V)

I glance at Juyeong, and bit my lip. I will definitely have a conversation with her later. I just take a hold of E-Seul hands. I knew she was feeling upset over the “we got married” thing, and I pray Jong-Ki understands the reason for her to being doing this. Her hands were still and cold, she wore a bitter smile and her face was emptied of emotions. Yeah, Juyeong actions hurt her ,once again. Juyeong continue to rant and fight with the reps, while we just sat there and watch. Seri looks at her with a slight disappointment adoring her features. E-Seul stands up and goes and grabs Juyeong, she whispers something in ears and they both sat down, but tension was obvious between the two. Juyeong leg was shaking and E-Seul was just sitting with a blank face.

I wonder sometimes, if Eunmi didn’t leave will we all still be close ? Of course we was going to, Sally hated when we fought and always.. ALWAYS made us talk about each other feelings. But things change and Eunmi isn’t with us anymore. “Besides Juyeong, is there a problem ?” I shook my head no, E-Seul didn’t move , Juyeong kept rolling her eyes and Seri , well she was just sitting back. “Problem ?” We crane our necks to see our CEO , standing on the doorframe. “Is there a problem ?” He a eyebrow at us. “No, sir” I spoke up, Juyeong was going to say something, but E-Seul kicked her and made eye connected. “Please stay quiet” I mouthed to her.

He looked at us with a raised eyebrow, “Look. I know you feel that we’re taking your music freedom or whatever but UNTIL you make it big again, we will control everything. You may be popular because you acting. But QT isn't popular anymore as a group.” He sat down in the middle. In all honesty that hurt, but what do they say “The truth hurts” Kang Donghoon smiled at us. “No need to go through demos, we decide on your next track concept and beat. We just need the lyrics which are being written already by Yu Koo. While you’re here do you want to listen to the beat ?”

Seri(P.O.V)

Happy wasn't the word to describe the atmosphere, the atmosphere was very awkward. I wanted to speak for the girls, I truly did but .. I-I , oh what’s the word ? I was just insecure about everything. Plus I’m truly sadden, I’m a nurturing type, I know E-Seul immune system is very weak, just like me. So I make sure the group eats right, take their medicines, I make sure E-Seul takes her asthma treatment twice a week. Just to be on the safe side, so I think believe there’s some potential in me being a leader. I’m just not good at controlling,that’s something I leave in the hands of E-Seul. I adore Juyeong but lately or the past year I think she doesn't like me. So when she goes off on a rant or get upset and wants to cause a storm, I just sit back and let her rant. I don't want her to hate me, I don't want none of them to hate me.

E-Seul(P.O.V) We’re listen to the beat and it sounds okay to me, it really didn't matter to me. I just want us four to stand on stage again and actually being able to hear a fanchant. I also had my mind on Joong-Ki I know for sure, he’s not going to be happy about me joining “We Got Married” but i’ll do anything for QT, even if that means risky my relationship. I look over to see Seri eye’s b with tears. Sometimes I wonder, why can't we just switch places, I'll be the leader and she be the maknae, and I'll protect her. I know she’s very ; very … ummm , what can I say , very introvert. I decide to text her and suggest that she write the lyrics , lately she seems like she has a crush on someone, I just don't know who ?

Nobody(P.O.V)

Line Chat -Cuties Chat- 

(Maknae Cutie) I think Seri unnie should write the lyrics

, -(J.Seri) NO ! , I can’t ..

-(Cutie Juyeong) Oh come unnie, you totally have talent , besides I won’t sing the song unless we have some part in this comeback.

-(R.J) Yeah, besides it’ll be a waste of a good beat. It’s a great beat, really.

-J(Seri) But….

-(Maknae Cutie) But what ?, you have to , okay what about this you write the lyrics and help with it. Then we give it to Koo unnie and become successful. When take our win again, we can always say it’s because of our weird leader.

All girl’s heads went up when their CEO faked a cough. “So are you okay to go with the proceedings ?” Seri nods her head “but, if it’s okay with you Sajangnim can I- I mean-” Seri palms start to get sweaty, Juyeong nudges her “If we, can umm- write the lyrics. Then have Yu Koo unnie edit it.” Seri quickly puts her head down, ready for the backlash. Kang Dong Hoon looks a bit baffled. “Okay-I give you two weeks, two weeks and I want the song to be complete. If that doesn't work then we're going back to my plan. You're dismissed,” he ushers them out the door. R.J jumps up and down with Juyeong, E-seul smiles and pull Seri along. 

"We should just go back to our dorm and try to come up with something." Juyeong say, "Why can't we just stay here and work on it." Seri speaks up "Yeah , if we go home little miss Juyeong will try to talk to Myungsoo all day on the phone." Jumin starts to mimic Juyeong, E-Seul starts ti mimic Myungsoo. "I love you Juyeong, don't go kissing other boys" E-Seul laughs, Seri cracks a smile at them. 

walking downstairs to their pratice room, Juyeong kicks the door open. "E-Seul you're talking. What about kookieeee I miss you. Hurry up home, so I can hump you like a dog that I am." Normally that would hurt E-seul feelings, simply because she's not "" or a "dog". Today was different the girls are actually enjoying each other. Maybe it's the fact, their starting to control their future. 

"Okay, do we have paper ?" Jumin beamed, it's already 7:30 am , but their excited. "OMG, I'm the happiest 23 year old right now." Juyeong was boucning up and down. "Alright bunny sit down" E-Seul grabs Juyeong shoulders and pull her down. Jumin lay ontop Juyeong lap, Seri sit down across from them and E-Seul just paced around. 

"Well first off, we have to wait for the demo. But I feel like it's time to talk." E-Seul stated reflective tone. "I miss us." she smile sadly, the girl's but their heads down in state of compunction. "I miss us too" Juyeong smile bitterly.  "Juyeong you wouldn't miss us if you invite Myungsoo over, instead always going over to Infitie dorm." Jumin tease poking her cheek. "Not fair, when are we going to talk about how Jumin is knowing spending her time with Junsu or Eseul making sad faces on the phone to Kook." Juyeong goes to lay down, Jumin chuckle at the statement but E-seul didn't instead she frown a little. "That's right, Kook" 

The tension has risen between the girls again and Juyeong chewed on her lip. "I didn't mean it-" E-seul waved her off "It's fine" she mumbles. Jumin notcing the tension spoke up "So what did you threaten Juyeong with , at the meeting ?" Seri to look at E-Seul. "I just threaten that if she didn't stop, I'll tell Myungsoo-ssi that she has a HUGE poster of Yunho hanging over her bed and that's the real reason he can't come over." Juyeong glared at E-Seul. "You three may find it funny that Myungsoo will get mad over that BUT, I tell you-" she points at them with a daring look. 

"It's not" Seri couldn't do it and chuckled a little louder then she inteded to. "Sorry" she mumbles when Juyeong glares at her. "We should take control of this album, yeah keep our concept but do the songs." Juyeong quickly change the subject. Jumin thought about it, and shrugged her shoulders. She just wish for them to atleast tour around Asia, before they call a quit. "It wouldn't hurt, I guess" Seri said staring intently at the wall. Juyeong look at her with a weird a experssion , "I'm okay with it" Jumin stated to. E-seul smile "I just follow you guys" , Juyeong jumps up, pushing Jumin to the ground "Yes, and we actually work on it longer, instead two weeks. Albums don't just come out like that, well great one's at that."   

"You're right" Seri smiles and watch the two hyper one's jump around, while E-seul smile at them. 

"Our future" Seri thought. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ]

 

wordcount- 1938

 [ ♦ ]