Heartbroken

Rekindled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Four: Heartbroken

 

 

YUN JI's P.O.V.

 

 

"With..? With..! With..?!" Aish Jinja! Just when I need my brain.. I know I have memory problems but why does it have to fail me now?! My friends used to tell me that I bumped my head real hard when I was young, maybe... that explains everything.

 

 Looking back at the photos, I have a strange feeling I know these people but I just can't figure out who, as if it’s a memory from a distant past, so familiar yet so blurry.

 

Thinking back... "Why did he keep all these memories?"..."Who is this person anyway?" Not long ago he confessed that it was always been me. I doubted him big time. Of course who will believe him if he had always been surrounded by pretty and flirty girls...

 

"Damn you! You're such a playboy" Does this mean that I have been played at all this time..?! Grrr... Can I just throw all these away?! The memories he should be keeping should be ours and not this unknown face!... I've had enough of this...! Why do I even torture myself thinking of these stupid stuffs?!...

 

"Kim Jong-In I am only giving you a week, if you don't show up then I will hunt you down!"     

 

 

IN CANADA...

 

.

.

.

 

JONG-IN's POV:

 

 Staring at my phone for a long time, "Should I call or not?" I've been thinking if I should just drop my pride, go back and tell her everything was just a joke... I never really meant to give that divorce paper... That was the biggest mistake I had ever done, but thinking back, it was what she always wanted...right? I don't want to keep her if she really doesn't want to stay with me... I have been so selfish for a long time and if giving her what she have always wanted, even if it hurts me...i can do that for her.

 

"Aishh...!!!!" I was ruffling my hair out of frustration while putting my left hand at the back of my neck. "Now I don't know how she is doing. Is everything fine? Does she eat on time? Does she need anything? And most importantly, does she even miss me?"

 

Thousands of questions are messing up my brain and I hate it!

 

"Poor phone...By the looks of it, it might be melting by now.. " I heard Eugene said.

 

"Huh?"

 

 "That was how hard and intense you were staring at it" She added while looking at her wrist watch... "25 minutes 43 seconds and 5 milliseconds...that's the span of time you were staring at that poor thing."

 

"Wow you actually took note of that?!" I don't know if I should be impressed or guilty. Oh well I did ask her to go out. I did not want to stay at home doing nothing. I tried to just think of her for a minute and realized how badly I miss her. And I ended up being succumbed into my musings.

 

"Uh-huh" Raising her left eyebrow getting impatient.

 

"Mianhae..." I sincerely said while bowing down my head.

 

"Hey, you know you are always welcome to stay with me but don't you have any plans? You had been staying with me for a couple of days and all you did was follow me around. Does your mom even know that you are here with me...?"

 

"Uhh....." I jerked and looked away feeling uncomfortable.

"YAH! Auntie doesn't know you're here?! Do you want to see ne on my death bed???" She irately told me…. "Erm... I just want to stay here for awhile... I was thinking if you can go back with me?" I tried to reason out.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Both of us know I can only go back there if they allowed me to." She whispered but loud enough for me to hear. .."Alright... Then I need to stay here longer until I can convince you that it is actually time to go home. Besides both of my parents are out of the country enjoying themselves and spending the money I earned." She was silent for a minute, thinking...

.

.

.

 

EUGENE's P.O.V.

 

Oh gawd! This male specie won't give up. We were talking about him but why did we end up talking about me...?! I'm not really comfortable talking about this issue. I think I need to distract him... hmmmm, then I remembered.... AHA! "Who is YUN-JI..?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter