Chapter 1

Why Can't We All Just be FRIENDS?!

"YOON HYUN UNNI~" a voice called out to Chan Yoon Hyun as she was studying history with one of her bestfriends, Yunho.

 

"Chae Rin-ah~ Whats up?" Yoon Hyun asked the girl who was skipping towrds their direction. Her bestfriend/new boyfriend, Jae Joong, following her.

 

Jae Joong, Yunho, Chae Rin and Yoon Hyun have been good friends before. But after the 4 of them had moved to the next year and not being classmates, some complications have been happening between Yunho and Jae Joong which made them enemies today.

 

Jae Joong smiled at Yoon Hyun who retured him a wave and the two girls started chatting. While at the back, Jae Joong and Yunho were glaring at each other.

 

After a while of chatting, Yoon Hyun and Chae Rin had stopped chatting and bid their farewells to each other as they needed to head back to class.

 

"Unni~ Dont forget about tomorrow!" Chae Rin reminded her as she walked away, dragging Jae Joong with her.

 

"De~ Annyong Che Rin-ah!" Yoon Hyun shouted before keeping her things and dragging Yunho with her towards their next class.

 

Yunho looked at hert wierdly. "You have a date with Rinny tomorrow?"

 

"Erm... Not really. A hang out~ You comming with me tomorrow oppa?" Yoon Hyun asked, giving him the puppy eyes.

 

Yunho took a deep breath before agreeing to her invitation.

 

'Oppa, i want us to be together again... All four of us... I HAVE to do this...' Yoon Hyun thought in her mind as the two of them walked back to class.

 

____________________________________

 

Well... To lessen confusion:

 

1st Yr: all four of them were classmates

2nd yr: Jae Joong and Yunho in one clas, the other 2 in the other

3rd yr: Jae Joong and Charin While Yunho and Yoon Hyun