003

Nobody's Business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay?" Suzy asked again. It had been the third time that she had to ask him. When they had met at their usual coffee place, she had sense something weird in Junho who seemed quieter and more serious than usual. "Ah? Yeah... I'm okay. How's your assignment going?" he quickly changed the topic. Suzy took note of his unreadable expression before looking down at her Bamboo pad that she's using to draw. "It's nowhere near done," she answered dejectedly as she kept an eye on the guy sitting across from her from the corner of the eyes.

Lee Junho is an enigma. An enigma that is almost too straightforward to be one. He wears his emotions on his sleeves and yet she still has a hard time figuring out what he wants. One day he'd sulk and the next day he'd be back to his usual mischievous self. It confuses her but it's the kind of puzzlement that's accompanied with a smile.

"Why do you think people hate me?" Junho suddenly asked after minutes of silence. Suzy looked up from the pad and answered, "Who hates you?" He shook his head and stared out the window, as if refusing to look at her, "Not me personally. Just... what's so bad about me?" he sounded frustrated. "I don't think you're bad," Suzy answered, looking at his defined jaw line that formed a face she's adored for the past year that they've been friends. "Everybody around you thinks so," he countered, sounding bitter. Suzy shrugged, "So? Who cares what they think?"

A/N: Crazy short, I know D: The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter