002

Nobody's Business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chansung and Suzy..." Junho muttered inaudibly as he picked up his pace to get as far away as possible from the house - or more accurately, from the idea of Suzy going out with Chansung. It's nothing against his best friend, of course. He knows what a good person Chansung is and how he's truly one of the kindest person he's ever met, but it's the idea of Suzy going out with people that bothers him. People who are not Lee Junho, that is.

He never intended for his feelings for her to grow like this. He knows that Suzy is off-limits from the get-go. She's often named as Seoul National University's first love because of her gentle beauty, long black hair, kind face, and lively personality. The rumor on the street is that she has never turned down a date because she can never say no. While she's never known to have dated anyone, people say that she's such a delight to be around during the dates that guys don't mind being friendzoned by her. So a bad boy like Junho will surely never be allowed to touch Seoul National University's precious first love.

"I'm not a player like people say you know," Junho had said one day when he and Suzy were walking along Han River, just talking about everything and nothing. "Really?" she asked, half teasing and half curious. "I heard that your leather biker jacket has broken more hearts than the average guys in South Korea," she joked, eliciting a laugh from him. "I was in high school when I was wearing leather jackets," he defended himself as Suzy chuckled next to him.

He had to admit that he was rather adventurous in his high school days, going from girls to girls within days and weeks. There's no defense to it, really. He doesn't have a sob story involving an abandonment issue or fear of commitment because of his parents' divorce or his good-for-nothing Dad. His mom and dad are still living happily together in Ilsan. He was just... yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter