Hot Summer

Catch those bunnies!!

"Hot Summer~ A hot hot summer~"

"Aish... Thanks for pointing that out f(x)."

I fanned myself with my hand as I slumped in my seat. It's saturday and it's really really hot. It's probably the hottest day of the summer and lucky me, my boss decided to make me work the whole day when nobody even bothers coming with this heat. Did I mention I work at the beach? Yep, me slaving inside a hot shed full of burning hotdogs and crowded with marine equipments.

I groaned and hit my head on the desk. There's nothing good with today. Really.

"Excuse me."

NOTHING. Nada. Zilch.

"Miss..?"

I mean, who would bother coming out in this kind of heat?! There's really no point in-

BANG!

I quickly looked up and noticed a blonde guy who had been standing there for who knows how long. Being the great employee I am, I stood up and greeted the customer with a smile... well more like a scowl.

"What can I do for you?"

He looked at me from toe to head before speaking again.

"Can I get seven bottled waters?"

"Sure."

I groaned again  before turning around, grabbing a plastic bag, then walking over to the fridge. I heard another set of footsteps coming my way and I looked back. Another guy approached the blonde guy. He had this kind of like emo hair swept to one side and he was wearing a large shirt.

"Hyung! What's taking so long?"

"Nothing.. I'll be right there so why don't you just wait with the others Jiho?"

"Arasseo. But just to warn you, Taeil-hyung said he's about to collapse because of the heat. Kyung and the others are gonna throw him in the water so hurry up."

"Got it."

They high-fived first before 'Jiho' left. I looked back at the blonde guy... And realized he was just wearing trunks... He had a buff body, well not too buff like those wrestler guys but just right. He stood with and confidence and that is really just y that it makes you want to glomp him and-

"Miss? Can you hurry it up?"

I snapped out of my fanatasies and put one last bottle in the bag then handed it to him.

"Here."

He handed me the money and proceeded to walking away. Look, I'm not the type to drool (probably) but damn that boy was hot. I'm guessing he's a dancer. Almost all the dancers I know are like that. I put the money in the cash register.

"Oh.. He still has change. Ya, is he rich? Who carries around money like this to the beach?"

I quickly grabbed a few bills before walking out into the scorching sun. God... Really.... I spotted the guy's group. Five of them were about to throw this short guy in the water and a red head was laughing his off. I walked over to them as they threw that guy into the ocean. Poor guy...

"Hahaha.. Taeil-hyung. Is that better?"

"Ya! You little-"

"Saranghaeyo hyung~"

"Excuse me...?"

I called the attention of the blonde guy and he turned to me. Oh wow... He's tall.

"Yeah?"

"Uhh.. you forgot your change."

I was about to hand him the change when his friends gathered to his side.

"Hyung we just- Oh hi."

"Minhyuk-ah~ Mind introducing us?"

"Guys, she's the sales girl at that shop. I'm Minhyuk by the way."

"I'm Yura."

"Jaehyo~ But you can call me 'yeobo'~"

"Ya Hyung, can't you see she's Minhyuk-hyung's? I'm Ji Hoon by the way."

"I'm Z-I-C-O, Jiho."

"I'm Kyung and that hyung over there is Taeil-ah~"

"Yuukwon."

"Nice to meet you... I think I've seen you somewhere before..."

They looked at me weirdly, like I was kidding or something but soon brushed it off.

"Yura-sshi, you want to play with us?~"

"I'm sure Minhyuk wants you to~"

"Ya!"

I shrugged, "You guys like playing in the heat? But, sure, why not."

And just like that I ran around the beach with seven guys I just met. But, really, I swear I've seen them somewhere before.

 

Anyway, We splashed each other in the ocean and they'd throw another guy in the water again. It wasn't until it was, I think around 8 in the evening when they decided to stop playing.

"Yah... I'm tired. Let's go home~" Kyung called and the other guys agreed. I fell to the ground and played with the sand a bit while panting heavily. Minhyuk chuckled as the other guys made their way to who-know-where while he just sat beside me.

"Yura-ah. Thanks for playing with us today."

"No problem. You guys really like playing around don't you?"

He chuckled again and I continued to search the back of my mind of where I've seen them before. School? No. A concert maybe? Wait- A concert?!

"I think I remember where I've seen you guys before!" I faced Minhyuk and he looked at me with a surprised face.

"You guys are Blo-"

I blinked. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath against my face. His left arm was arapped around my waist and the other was supporting our inclined position. Our chests were touching and I swear he'd be able to feel my heart beating rapidly.

I caught my breath, and my eyes were as wide as they could be. My cheeks heated up to the point that I felt like I'm gonna have a fever tomorrow. He continued leaning in closer until our nosed touch.

Minhyuk smirked, "I hope we'll get to see each other again."

He let go of me and, thankfully, my arms were strong enough to support me. I blinked again as Minhyuk stood and started walking away.

"Take Care Yura-ah~"

------------------------------------------------------------------

I told myself I was gonna make a thing for donghae but then made it for Jaehyo instead =w= lol. I really need to get the other story moving~