...

Oh Bada... [ONESHOT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara had just finished her schedules for the day and she didn't want to waste a second to go to the Super Junior dorms to see her boyfriend. There were rumors flying everywhere that Sandara Park of 2NE1 had a boyfriend already even though she was still under the no dating contract. In fact the two of them had to keep their whole relationship a secret because she and her boyfriend didn’t want to reveal to anyone that they were dating or that her boyfriend was a fellow idol. She arrived at the dorm and automatically rang the doorbell, hoping that the person she wanted to see would answer the door.

Ding dong.

No one answered. A sigh escaped her lips and she tried again…

Ding dong.

She watched as the door slowly opened and a smile appeared on her face as she saw the one that had captured her heart.

“Hey Princess,” he said, a wide grin on his face.

“Hi Prince Hae…” she replied, a blush slowly appearing on her face.

Yes. That’s right. Her secret boyfriend was Super Junior’s very own Fishy… Lee Donghae. The two of them have been dating for some time but neither of them was ready to go public with it yet. They even wore their couple rings on a necklace instead just so no one would suspect it.

Donghae pulled her inside before any of the neighbors could see that Dara was there to see him and he lightly kissed her on the lips. A grin formed on Dara’s lips against the kiss and she shyly kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around the petite girl’s waist then he broke the kiss. “I’m sorry that I couldn’t answer the door right away. I had to take care of someone first,” he said.

The 2NE1 member tilted her head in curiosity. “Who? Is one of your members sick? I could try to cook something for them...” she said. She had a look of concern. Ever since Donghae pulled a small prank on her and made her believe that he would just kiss some random fan when she was trying to prank him, she was always cautious whenever it seems like he’ll pull some type of prank on her.

Bark bark.

Dara’s eyes widened as she heard the sound of a dog. She’s been known for having a small fear of dogs, with the exception of Bom’s puppy, Choco. She froze in place, not knowing what to do.

Donghae looked at her and laughed. “Baby… I was giving Bada a bath when you came and he got me soaked so I had to change my shirt too,” he said. He looked at her face and saw a look of fear. He cupped her chin and pecked her lips. “Dara… are you scared of him?” he asked.

Just as Dara was about to answer, a little white furball st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter