It's gotta be you

Twisted in love

 

Yongguk woke up before the sun even rises, or perhaps he didn't sleep at all, as he was incharged of watching Himchan, in case that he wake's up.   A knock was silently heard behind the close door of the room they let me sleep in, that which only a mouse can hear it.  But it happened that I did woke up, yawning as I tried to collect my thoughts that I'm not at my father's mansion anymore.   "Ah, that's right, today is the day that Yongguk will teach me how to defense myself" I mumble, trying to wake up from this early morning call.   "Ailee are you awake? I'm going in" Yongguk said, I strattled upon hearing the door open, I wasn't aware of the sudden visitors at the earlies.  Perhaps, I wasn't used to see anyone coming in my room back at the mansion.  Except for Daehyun and Kevin or  Hyun soo, in which I don't know what had happened to him.  Since that incident on the first time I met him.  "Kinda wonder what happened to him? did father find out what he was doing? perhaps, did he heard him just what Kevin said?" as I mumble to myself.  Then suddenly, I felt my blood boils with the mention of Kevin's name in my thoughts, "that jerk! he will pay for what he did to Daehyun and me. I will make sure that he will never see a sight of  his life ever again." I said determined to make him suffer, if ever out path crossed.  Yongguk stop at his path as he was looking at me,  upon hearing my sudden outburst, "if that's the case then, I say we should get ready and make you stronger, Ailee-ya" Yongguk suddenly spoke behind me.  I'm not used to have the bed not facing the door, but it was, I turn around to see Yongguk standing behind the door with his arm crossed. "Yo-Yongguk-ssi, good morning? Sorry that you must hear that early in the day" I said apologizing.  Yongguk didn't burged nor smile as I said my greetings. Damn! this guys, really can't get thru to him, I thought. 

 

But little did I knew that Yongguk smiled timidly, more like a smirk.  In which i did missed, "that's ok, Ailee.  Letting your anger out is one of the thing that it will make you feel determined to work hard.  Please keep that in mind" he then said, such a good leader he is, no wonder they all depend on him.  I nodded.  "So, shall we start?" he then said, for a minute, I felt confused at what he say. "Wh-what? Start for what?" I asked, not realized the true reason why I woke up that early.  But suddenly remember it, as I face palm my self.  "Ah, that's right, sorry, I had a mental block there for a minute" I said, trying to make an excused for him to believe that I actually did, for a minute.  But Yongguk didn't even blink at that, instead he said " Ailee-ssi, are you sure you wanna do this? is this what your heart is saying? You know the risk of it, fighting your father? you could die" he then say with a serious face.  I look at Yongguk, and think for a second on what he meant.  Yes, I could die fighting the biggest demon, because he was more stronger than me, but do I really want this? do I wanna risk my life to save my kind? And then it hit's me, Yes, I'm sure that this is what my heart wanted, that this is the only way to save my kind. To be able to return to my mom, to yuri, to my normal life and perhaps with Himchan too.  I lift my head as I look at Yongguk straight and stare at his eyes.  "Yes, this is what my heart want, it's not because I have to do it, but it's because I want to lived being Ailee Park,  I just wanna be Ailee Park." I honestly said, without even blinking an eye.  Yongguk suddenly smiled, "glad to hear that, Ailee. You are a strong woman, we just need to make you even more stronger." he then said. "Come on, before the sun fully rises, we got alot of work to do" he demanded.  That I reply with a witty response, "Yes, sir", Yongguk chuckled as he heard what I said.  


*******
Sweat was dripping down on my skin as me and Yongguk had been training for hours now.   Patting as I breath every oxygen in my body, reminding myself the reason why I want to do this in the first place.  To bring peace in my part and to save my clan.  My focus is alert, Yongguk lift a barrel on the top of his head and thrown it straight at me, he was strong,  I dodge into it that it missed me completely.  Yongguk nodded, next he took a sword and started to attack me with it.  My eyes widen to see how sharp the blade was.  As he was swing it on the left side of my shoulder, I try to dodge into it but part of my skin got scrape, I started bleeding a little but Yongguk continues as he started to attack me once again.  But this time, instead of dodging into it, I stop the blade between my palms.  Yongguk eyes widen,  "Ok, that's it for today" Yongguk then said as he stop and turn around to return the sword to it's place.  I feel a bit of disappointment on his side, but Yongguk didn't show it, he was good at not showing his disappointment.  "How did I do? Do you think I can defeat my father now?" I said like a little child, as if I accomplished something so bold and dangerous.  Yongguk turn around and look at me, not smiling,  he took a long paused as he breath deep and heavy before he actually spoke.  " Ailee, where did you learn that moves? the one you did earlier? I didn't teach you that?" concerned was heard in his tone, I know that what i did is not pleasing him.  "Well, I saw my father doing that when he was teaching Kevin at the mansion" I lied.   Yongguk then walk towards me, as he was facing me, he placed his hands on both of my shoulder.  "Ailee, be honest with me, where did you learn that moves? I know that you are lying to me right now, i can see it in your eyes" he then said.  !  I thought to myself, did he just caught me? to be honest I never knew either how I did what I did, it was like I was used to that kind of technique, like my body know's what to do once a blade attack me.  

 

Yongguk suddenly let go of me when the answer he was waiting didn't come.  I was left unspoken, as he suddenly left me alone in the training room.  My sight followed Yongguk as he walk away from me thru the door and shut it.  "What just happened?" I said to myself, confused as to what did I do wrong to make Yongguk acted that way.   I stare at the closed door, and without any reason, my feet started to walk on their own and run after Yongguk.  I need the reason why he acted that way, I need some sort of explanation as to why he suddenly got mad at me.  As I was running towards the hallway, not to far from my room,  Daehyun was coming from somewhere that he noticed me running. "Ailee noona, you guys are done already? where are you going?" he then said as he tried to stop me from running.  "Sorry, Deahyun but I'm in a hurry...have you see where Yongguk went?" I asked, Daehyun look at me confused, "I think he went to his room, noona" he then said, I  waved at him and went on my way.  Yongguk's room is a bit further from me, as I reach his room, breathing heavy.  I wasted no time and knock on his door, "Yongguk-ssi, are you inside? I need to talk to you, I'm going in?" I said as I hold on into the door knob and turn them, but what I see is no Yongguk.  His room is empty, no sight of him, "Where could this guy run off to?" i asked myself as I think of any possibilities where he might be.  I started my search, asked every one I passed by in this long hallway, if they seen Yongguk, but nobody did, until I crossed upon Zelo as he was listening to his music.  

 

"ZELO" I yelled, that he immediately turn around to see me patting like I run a marathon or something,  "noona, why are you running? did something happened? yo-your bleeding noona" he then said as he saw the scrape that I had earlier, in which i did forget as I was looking for Yongguk.   I tried to cover it but a pair of hand suddenly pulled me, Zelo look at me stunned but he immediately smile and went back to his music without any word.  I got confused at his reaction as he was suddenly vanishing infront of me.  I look to see who the person that was pulling me and to my surprised, it was Yongguk.  This place is becaming weird to me, and so is the boys, they seem like human's but with the abilities to glow and fly.  Yongguk was gleaming as he was pulling me towards his room and gently let me sit on his bed, as he take out a first aid kit on a drawer next to it, I notted my brows and suddenly realized when my wound started to hurt.  "Stay still, this will sting a little" he then said, as he started to treat my wound, I closed my eyes, enduring the pain that was flowing in my skin.  As I open my eyes, Yongguk was putting a band aid on it, so that it wont get affected. "T-thank you.." I said, Yongguk look at me but didn't say anything not even a single word.  "...and I'm sorry if I made you mad earlier, I honestly don't know how I suddenly know how to stop a blade between my palms. REALLY!" I said, pleading as I waited for him to say something.  

 

Yongguk breath heavy, "do you know why I acted like that earlier?" he then said, as he was looking at the ceiling of his room. I shake my head, "ani, not really, that's why I was looking for you everywhere. Yongguk, i need to know what's behind it, i don't want any misunderstanding between us,ya knoe?" I then said, looking at his gleaming face.  Yongguk turn his gaze at me and smile timidly, "I heard that you where looking for me? ah, no wonder Daehyun look somewhat disoriented earlier" he then said as he mumble the last sentence, "what?" i said, trying for him to repeat it, but he just smiled.  "nothing.  To tell you the truth, my dad did the same thing you did earlier. Blocking the blade with your palm, I saw him do that while saving me and my mom from a demon." he then said.  I gasp, not knowing what to do. "Omo! I'm sorry Yongguk-ssi, I didn't know" is all I reply.  "It's alright, Ailee.  There are times that we risk everything, specially when loved ones are involved. That's what they called selfless, not thinking about one self but a person that thinks about the other's as well, and you have that, Ailee" he then said as he was looking at me with sincere heart.  As we are in the heat of our conversation, Youngjae suddenly rushed in, breathing heavy as he was running to find Yongguk.  "Yongguk-hyung, noona, hurry...Himchan hyung..." he then said as he was catching for his breath.  "What about Himchan? Youngjae-ah?" Yongguk asked.  My eyes are wide, waiting for him to say something, "Youngjae-ssi, is there something wrong with Himchan?" I asked curious and nervous at the same time.  Youngjae look at me and Yongguk both, "Himchan-hyung....Himchan-hyung is awake". he then said, that made Yongguk and I look at each other. 

 

**********

A/N:  Hi guys! thank you so so so so much for getting this far and to my new subcribers. Thank you so much for taking an interest on reading my story. *bows* I appreciate all of your support and interest upon reading my stories and that there are a few more chapter's to write, in which this story will soon be ending.  I hope you are all with me until the end. ^^ Yesterday, was BAP's 3rd year anniversary.  I wanted to post this being with them for 3 years as babyz but I couldn't do so, I didn't have the time to finish it and post it like the way I wanted to, but I guessed it's ok.  since you all patiently waiting for the next update. Again, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Kamsamnida everyone!! I love each and everyone of you!! <3333 ^____^  <3 m