Lasttttt

The Truth

 

You didn't know what to do *Did my agency..* you can't utter anything but a big loud sigh while plopping at your sit. The others looking at you curiously no one wanted to break the one you despise the most in the world. Minutes pass by but no one wanted to speak first, thinking about it you didn't have anything to do anymore it's decided already and your only a newbie you can't turn down things your agency already decided about. You stood up wanted to leave to cool your head but Suga grabbed your hand halting you but you shrug his hands away but it only got tighter.

"Let.Go" you said between gritted teeth grabbing your hand away from him but suga held it tighter.

"Listen to me first" suga said making you face him. 

"And why would i? You sure are an and a Jerk let me remind you that you've already put my life in great Hell and I'm tired of hearing bull from you  " you said while harshly shrugging your hand for him to let go you were about to walk away when he suddenly hug you from behind all or bottled up anger vanishing with one move from him.

"I'm sorry.." he said a small chuckle left your lips making him let go.

"No d-don't lo-look" he said holding you still but you insisted to look at him. He was shaking while biting his lips hard tear after tear falling down.

"I'm stupid i know.." he continued you look down not wanting to see his tear stained face but he took hold of your face he whipped the tear that fell from your eyes. "Don't cry.. please don't.." he said to you, you chuckled at him.

"But your also crying! Stupid!" you said the both of you laugh, you both stayed like that for a minute looking at each others eyes.

"I love you and i still do.. I'm stupid really" he said you let him talk.

"I'll do anything for you to just forgive me.." he said then knelt infront of you while holding your hands.

"Back then was all an act.." you said startling him he was confused.-

"The girl you were with that time told me everything.. and she also told me that she's your cousin.." you said smiling from ear to ear at him.

"Wh-What?? wait.. you k-knew all this time?" he said grabbing his hair like a fool you nodded at him.

"Now were even" you said laughing mockingly at him. Then all and the manager entered the room teasing yoongi.

"Aww hyung~ that was good!" jungkook said putting an arm in your shoulders.

"Noona's act was daebak!" jimin added laughing at yoongi who can't process everything in the moment.

"Poor yoongi hyung~" v said making the others laugh.

"Wait.. why are you all here?" the poor yoongi said.

"I'll explan it to you.." the manager said to him because the others are still laughing at yoongi.

"We planned all of this we already talked to her about this when she came earlier, she already met the others and your cousin.. " the manager explained to yoongi.

"That's why i was the only one who recorded!!!" he said making s laugh at his outburst.

"Yoongi ah, sorry but this will also be broadcast.." jin said giggling like a little girl.

Then a cute girl suddenly appeared it was yoongi's cousin Jaymi, "Oppa.. i'm sorry but i'm sick of all your whinings.." Jaymi said earning nods from the bts boys.

"and i kind of recorded you the last time we talked.." Jaymi continue.

"And were all sorry because we kind of elaborated all the things you do to mikki noona" jungkook said.

"W-What?!!!!!!!" he said in frustration.

 

 

So after that bts got their asses kicked by Min Yoongi, some fans didn't like you at first but after watching the prank video they all changed their opinion of you and started shipping the both of you. Even though some of your projects were canceled there were many new projects that came for you and it was for acting. 

 

 

 


Thank you for reading! i got writers block T__T and i don't know what to write... Sorry i promise i'll do better