First

The Truth

The rumors are going out of hand and it's affecting you emotionally and physically the memories you don't want to remember are hunting you making you unable to sleep at night. It has been a week since the picture of the both of you circulated online your company already released a statement that it was years ago and you already closed ties with Suga but the fans are being persistent that you and him are still dating until now. And after thinking about it you should just talk to his manager about this for them to clear this mess. 

"Are you really sure about going there?" soomin your bestfriend asked. "It's the only way to stop this rumor.." you replied and she looked at you "Yeah right.. you were doing great until that rumor came up.." she said making you sadder. Because of the rumor there are no projects being assigned to you making it hard, you dreamed of being a model since you were young and it came true but because the rumor it's falling down.

 

 

When you arrived at BigHit Ent you hesitated if you should really talk to their manager or not *What if they don't agree to release a statement?* *What if i'll see him?* you thought "Aishhhh! Pabo!" you murmured while hitting your head. You walked to the guard saying you have an appointment with BTS manager he ushered you to go in on the 3rd floor. While walking you saw BTS along the way and unfortunately suga was also with them you stopped walking and they also stop.

"Why are you here?" suga said you didn't know how to react.

"I'm going to talk with your manager about the rumor.." you said not looking at him.

"Ahh.. that should be the reason manager called us too." suga said you can't look at him your scared what if he'll say the same thing as before. 

"Uhm.. You haven't change still the same...." suga said again and now you looked at him anger in your eyes.

"If your going to repeat what you said before don't even bother." you said at him and started walking again the other member's won't even utter a single word in the elavator it was akward. You remember the things he said to you before clearly it was heart breaking you loved him so much but he broke your heart then flashed back started flooding your mind.

 

FLASHBACK

You were at the mall with your best friend Soomin strolling you were not a girly type of girl even though you would wear skirts and dresses at photoshoots in real life you don't you were like a boy. "Why don't you change your clothes?" Soomin said looking at your outfit you were wearing a muscle tee, skinny jeans and a bonnet. "And why would i change my clothes?" you asked her irritated "You looked like a tomboy! You said that you'll meet yoongi later right?" she said glaring at you. "Like i care, yeah will meet at the club.." you said at her. "You look like a boy beside him you know?! your almost the same height and you won't still act girly" she said you were almost the same height as him if you would stand on your toes your the same height.

"It doesn't matter.." you said you know that he loves you and thats what matters you've been together for almost a year and a half now.

"You've been together for almost a year but you won't dress girly for him.." soomin sigh on you. 

"I dress up girly for photoshoot though!" you argued back making you both laugh at your statement.

While strolling you got hungry so the both of you went to your favorite cafe at the mall. While you were paying soomin suddeny nudge you she was pointing at something more like someone who was also entering the cafe. When you looked at who she was pointing to you nearly dropped your drink he looked up. He was with a girl clinging in his arm they were cute together she was wearing a dress and she was short. He stopped walking when he saw you, you didn't know what to say or how to react. You didn't know you were in a trance when soomin grabbed your hands you felt tears blurring your eyes you saw him with someone else and he didn't even cleared it up. 

"You jerk!" soomin started shouting at him he didn't look a bit surprise he was looking at you not a single emotion in his eyes. He was cheating on you he was with a girl you process in your mind.

"What are you doing seeing other girls when you have a girlfriend you !" you snapped out of it when soomin shouted more at him people where looking at the four of you who created a sin. 

"Let's be honest here soomin your bestfriend dresses up like a boy and i'm sick and tired of her already Sorry but she looks like a boy beside me" you heard him say it was like taking your heart and stomping at it again and again and again. You walked at him and kicked him in between his legs he started crouching in the ground you grabbed his hair making him face you. And you spat at him and showed your middle finger up. " you , Were Done!" you said between gritted teeth and walked away.

END

 

You were seated with BTS and their manager at a room the tension was still on making it akward to talk but you wanted this to end soon.

"I just want you to release a statement that we broke up and that i don't have anything to do with him" you said at his manager.

"That's not easy.." the manager started but you cut him of.

"What's not easy? My agency already gave a statement that we broke up and it would be an easy job" you said at him anger can be hear in your voice.

"Just do what she says hyung." Suga said.

"But Bang PD want you both to reveal that your dating.." the manager said you slammed you hands in the table infront of you.

"WHAT?! me and him?!" you said shouting while pointing at suga.

"Stop pointing at me it's rude!" he retorted back you rolled your eyes at him."" you muttered "YAH! i heard that!" he said looking at you angrily. "You were supposed to hear it idiot!" you said making s laugh at the both of you.

"That's final Ms. Choi your agency already approved of it and they didn't release the statement that you broke up." the manager said you were bewildered your agency agreed to that?!. 

"Wait.. you want me to have a fake relationship with this idiot here?" you asked and the manager only nodded you sigh loudly.

"My answer would be  No , No and No." you said angrily.

"But it's final!" the manager was about to get angry at your hard headedness.

 


Soooo i didn't plan to make it long but after 2 more chapters i think i'll end it.

Thank you for reading please Subscribe and Comment :)