(if only) "My BF is KYU"

(if only) "My BF is KYU"

Yr parents r otw home while u & drunken Kyu r all alone!
panickly u pulled unconcious kyu into the closet in your room. luckily it fits him just right! (kekeke)
U turned up the volume of the music to cover up the sound of his snore.
can you believe this? CHO KYUHYUN, sleeping in YOUR closet! it would've been better if he was sleeping in your bed, but still! its a miracle.


Yr parents haven't come back so u decide to spent ur time admiring kyu's sleeping face. SO KYUTE.


u looked at his brown hair, all messed up.

u looked at his eyebrows, down to his eyes where u could see his long eye lashes...
u looked at his nose, as if it was carved beautifully.

lastly you looked intensely at his lips which isnt closed completely...

not long after that, yr parents arrived. luckily they didnt notice much since yr appa pays more attention to yr ill umma.
That night, u couldnt sleep, how could u when kyu's just one and a half metre away from u! >.<
but eventually u did fell asleep coz early in the morning kyu has gone. u then thought "OMO. so he saw me sleeping??!!" >///<
then u notice that there was a note: "GOMAWO, FRUIT YEOJA"
fruit??? you couldnt believe this! it has been a month but he still remembers you! xD

u reaaaaally wish to see him again, so everyday u pass by his dorm. even just looking at the door makes u happy~

one lucky afternoon, the door suddenly opens just when u were standing right in front of it. yr nose is just a few inches from the door.
and just like that, u were FACE TO FACE with KYU!

but something else got yr attention, right behind him was Sungmin! you blushed, not expecting to see the 2 handsome young idols~~!
after a moment of silence, kyu finally spoke "OH. you,"

"you know her?" asked Min, now looking from Kyu to you.

"Ne. Hyung, this girl is..." Kyu looked intensely at you. what will he say?!! "the girl who talks in her sleep" they laughed. WHAT? SO EVIL!

"d-d-d-d-did I??? what did I said??" you panicked. Kyuhyun smirked, "i did heard my name" you had that stupid look at yr face at that time.

"um, anyway, what brings you here?" sungmin moves forward, trying to save u from the embarassing situation..

"Uhh -- That -- I -- " then u saw a gift from a fan on the floor and point at it, the boys looked at it, confused.

"T-THAT! someone mistakenly put it in front of my door!" what a lame excuse! HAHAHA. Kyu giggled, Min tried to hold it back.

"well, since u both know each other, why dont you come with us?" Minnie turns to you looking excited.

"But Hyung!" oh? kyu doesnt look as excited as Min. in fact he looks uneasy..

"Wae~? we're just going to grab some ddeokkboki across the street. the ahjumma there is really good at cooking it" Min smiles gently at u ><

you'd like to go but Kyu seem hesitant abt it. But why??? :(

"ah oppa, its ok, i dont want to bother u" u finally said..
"See!" Kyu told Min, but Min shook his head,

"Ya, Kyuhyun-ah, why r u like this? Come with us!" Min grabbed yr hand & walked to the elevator.
Kyu followed behind. You didnt feel comfortable.

Whats with Kyu? You then asked yrself

"aigoo~ did i do something wrong?"
well, he doesnt seem mad, just... awkward. U noticed he gazed at u a few times. but when u turn to look at him, he quickly hide his face.

those weird acts... could he somehow be shy? OMO~ what's this feeling!

(to be continued...)