(if only) "My BF is KYU"

(if only) "My BF is KYU"

Your dream about going to Seoul has finally come true... Your family suddenly decided on moving to South Korea, living in the same building with Super Junior members~
your bias, KYU, lives only 2 floors away. but since he was very busy you haven't got the chance to even see him.
 

one day, on your way out you suddenly bumped with a person & all the fruits from his grocery bag fell down.
"mianhae!" 

you quickly bowed down without even looking & pick up the fruits ASAP. after you've collected all you finally looked up, wanting to give it back to the owner. but when you realized who it was, you accidentally let go of the fruits. it's Kyuhyun! SUPER JUNIOR'S CHO - KYU - HYUN! standing right in front of you~ He was smiling, more like a smirk, towards you. which was so handsome <3
 

"M-m-mianhaeyo!"

you awkwardly bowed down again, trying to hide your face which was now so red. While you were busily picking up his apples & oranges, a voice so soft suddenly said,

"gwenchana" right into your ears *melts*

 

He kneeled and held your hand, taking the apple from your hand. your jaw dropped. his hand was so big & warm -- you felt safe somehow. and with that he left, going into the elevator. before the door closes completely, you saw him looking back at you ;)
 

That night, and the night after, you find it hard to sleep yet you never got the chance to meet him again. you can't get rid of kyu out of your mind!
a month later when you are alone in your apartment you heard a knock at the door...
it was KYU!! what brings him over??? your eyes widened in disbelief. you looked as if you were crazy, keke.
 

"O-Oppa?"

your voice trembled. you pinched yourself.

Kyu replied, "annyeonggg~~" and then it hits you. he was drunk!
 

his face was red and there's a smell of alcohol too.

"omo~ ottoke?" >_< you brain stormed.
 

"oppa, y-you should go back to your room..--" but he wasnt listening.
 

instead he pushes you aside gently and walked in. regardless the smell of alcohol you could also smell a light fragrance of his cologne <3
 

you got back to yr senses and panicked. "O-o-oppa! I dont think you should--" he cuts you off by shouting "sorry for intruding~"
 

he then wobbled a little, giggled, and fell asleep on the couch.
luckily your parents arent coming back til 9, and now its still 7 PM. but then: RING RING. your phone rang.

"yobose---"

"child! this is appa. yr umma isnt feeling well, so we're otw home now" Σ( ° △ °|||)?
 

OYU~ What to do ?? (to be continued...)