The end the beginning

Meeting a psycho.... and falling in love with her.

“Daaaamn, why do I have to go there every time? It’s just so boring… But I guess, without my parents’ money I can’t carry on leaving on my own…” The young girl said in frustration while playing with the end of her right braid, her finger never stopping on twirling around the locks. She had just managed to walk out of her parents’ house after visiting them in the week, just as promised. That was a deal she had made with them for the sake of being able to leave that house and live on her own. Her parents would give her the money for the rent and for school and for all of the other things she would need, but in exchange, she has to visit them at least once in the week. Now that she is done visiting them, she can finally walk back to her little shelter and continue her usual routine. 
With a small smirk upon her lips she sped up a bit and got in the train. She still hadn’t noticed it, that her face looked kind of scary with this little smirk on her lips. She couldn’t help herself though, she was quite happy that she could finally go back and do her computer “activities” alone. She ignored the weird glares that fell upon her and got out of the train once it had arrived at the station nearby her house. It was already really dark, and this train was the last one so it was pretty late as well. She let a soft sigh escape through her lips and then she dashed towards the street that leads to her house.
“Have you heard? There is a serial killer roaming around here, the police is still trying to find her. They say she is really dangerous… We should head back quickly!!!” A younger girl whispered to her friend as they walked past Shiena. Once they were gone Shiena couldn’t but start feeling a little scared as she was now completely alone, still heading towards her house. The street got darker and colder and there was absolutely no sound echoing around, which made everything seem ten times scarier for Shiena. The girl sped up some more but then it suddenly came into her mind that she has to go through an alley no matter what and the thought alone terrified her.
“Damn… It’s really scary…” She muttered under her shaking breath, taking small and very aware steps as she walked through the dark alley. Small sounds like rats and cats were making her body tense in fear and the worst part was that she was now unable to see things clearly. 
‘Come on Shiena, you can do it. You are really close—’
Her eyes were wide open at the sight in front of her. She wasn’t even able to finish her thought as she glanced at a body, which was coldly lying on the harsh ground. Her legs stopped moving and no words were about to come out of . She was so surprised and so scared that doing anything right now was impossible.
“Help…” A cracking voice echoed from near that body. Shiena tensed wildly as the voice reached her ears and seconds after her legs managed to do the first step. Then the second and then the last one as she was finally as close as possible to the still living person. Only as she kneeled down and brought her face closer she managed to realize that this person was a woman, badly hurt, with long black hair. Her body was full of wounds and she had just passed out after muttering out for help. Shiena couldn’t bear the sight and there was no one around there to help them. She did think about it a lot, but she ended up thinking that probably this woman was a victim from that serial killer. She couldn't just abandon her there into the coldness and dust. She carefully picked her up and headed directly towards her house. It was a bit difficult to unlock and open up the door, but she still managed it. Without a second thought she placed the woman, or maybe girl, on the couch and then closed and locked the door. She wiped her sweating forehead briefly and then she glanced down at the girl.
“She seems young… Poor girl… I have to take care of her!!” She said in determination and rushed upstairs to fill up the bathtub with warm water. She grasped the first aids kit and then rushed back down to treat the girl’s wounds. With soft and careful movements, Shiena, ed the girl’s stained and ripped shirt and then placed it away.
“Her body… It’s so beautiful… And her skin… So soft, yet wounded and cut.” She muttered to herself, running her fingertips slightly over the girl’s collarbones and s. Once she realized what she had said and done, she immediately got flustered. She slapped her own cheeks a bit to bring her normal thoughts back and then she started taking care of the wounds.
“Done…” Shiena whispered as she had finally cleaned up the girl’s wounds. She gently slid her hands under the other’s waist to lift her up, but once her fingers touched the girl’s skin, the girl awakened and grabbed Shiena’s wrists tightly.
“Woaaah! Calm down! I am just trying to help you!” Shiena instantly said once she felt the great force around her wrists. The other girl loosened her fingers a bit and then looked at her body, realizing she was half . She glanced up at Shiena again and raised an eyebrow.
“Help me uh? Are you trying to do this while striping me?” She said, making Shiena’s cheeks burn in embarrassment.
“HUUUUUUUUH? OF COURSE NOT! I JUST TREATED YOUR CUTS!!! I SWEAR I HAD NO INTENTION OF DOING SOMETHING Y TO YOU!!!” Shiena burst out, breathing uncontrollably fast. She had suddenly realized that her words weren’t completely honest. Sure she stripped the girl to treat her wounds, but she couldn’t control her thoughts at all as they all seemed to be about the latter’s body. Just thinking about that made Shiena’s cheeks redder and the other girl just chuckled.
‘Seems like she hasn’t quite realized who I really am. This is gonna be so much fun.’
“Well, anyway. Thank you. Oh, and since you treated me that well I suppose I have to introduce myself. I am Otoya, very nice to meet you.” 
“Oh… Ummm, I am Shiena. Nice to meet you too…”
With a small smirk on her lips, Otoya stood up slowly, only to make herself fall on Shiena. She was way too weak to do anything now, so she thought that maybe just playing around for a while will fullfil her needs, just temporary. 
“Aaaah, sorry Shiena-chan!! I guess I am still a little weak so I can’t quite move on my own.” Otoya said as she held onto the other girl, who was now the reddest shade. Shiena had never come into such a close contact with someone before and especially a girl! A girl that is on top and her s were now pressing against her chest.
“Uuuummm… Well… I-It’s fine! I-I-…. Filled the bathtub with warm water so you can clean yourself!” She nervously muttered, trying to control herself. Having someone’s s against her chest isn’t something quite normal. Especially if this someone is a really beautiful girl.
Otoya smiled sweetly at the girl that she held purposely close to herself, and then she gently tilted her head closer to hers.
“Awww, thank you! You really are a nice girl, Shiena-chan…” She whispered close to the other girl’s ear.
“Could you please help me wash myself then? Pretty please~~~~?” She said in a soft voice, not really giving to Shiena a choice. Shiena really wanted to help her, but getting in the bathtub with her. She wasn’t sure about herself. About how long she could bear it and not allow to her mind think of dirty things. With a small and brief sigh, Shiena held Otoya a little better and with a little nod of her head she walked upstairs to the bathroom. It took them awhile to arrive and get in the bathtub since Otoya was really not that stable, but they finally managed to get themselves in. It was pretty awkward because both girls were completely and Otoya was sitting down in front of Shiena, as Shiena held her and washed her from behind. They sure took their time to bathe.
“Mhhhh, Shiena-chan your touch feels so good. It relaxes me a lot…” Otoya muttered in a soft voice, slightly glancing back at the flustered girl behind her. She couldn’t but smirk afterwards, liking the way she could tease Shiena. If only she could move properly. It would be more fun for her.
“Say… Otoya…” Shiena whispered as her hands moved up and down, caressing gently the girl’s back.
“How did you… End up wounded like that?… Was it because someone attacked you?” At those words Otoya was stood speechless as she hadn’t really thought of a good lie yet. She bit her bottom lip slightly and then turned back a bit.
“I am sorry… I don’t feel like talking about it now…” Otoya whispered with a silent and sad tone. Shiena understood that the girl didn’t really want to talk yet so she respected that and just kept silent after nodding her head.
Minutes later Otoya had drifted into sleep. Shiena was surprised but not that much. The girl was exhausted and it was only normal that she couldn’t keep herself awake, even while relaxing in the bathtub. Her head was rested on Shiena’s shoulder and her long black hair, which was now soaked with water, was embracing the girl’s arm gently. Shiena couldn’t but smile at the sight, letting her eyes roam all over Otoya’s exposed body. She didn’t even try to stop herself, she just enjoyed the view, making sure that she would remember every little part of Otoya’s body even after she is gone.
With careful moves Shiena finally managed to pull herself and Otoya out of the bathtub. With a warm blanket she covered the latter’s body and then headed towards her room. She didn’t care at all about the fact that she didn’t have a towel for herself. Anyways, there is no one around to see her , and Otoya has already seen everything so it wasn’t that embarrassing anymore.
With a gentle move she placed the girl on the bed and wiped her body with the towel. She was one sneaky little , so she secretly would touch some parts with her bare hands as well. After Otoya was dry enough, Shiena put a pair of pajamas on her and then she started drying herself too. She wore some comfortable clothes to sleep, and then she laid right beside Otoya, covering their bodies with a soft blanket.
“Goodnight, Otoya-chan….” Shiena muttered before moving the other’s bangs away from her face gently with her fingertips. She removed her glasses, let them somewhere close to her and then she closed her eyes and tried to sleep.
Only a couple of minutes after she had closed her eyes, she could suddenly feel the gap between her and Otoya getting smaller, plus in seemed even hotter. She tried opening her eyes again, but even with them half-open she couldn’t spot a thing. Her vision was blurry without her glasses. All she could slightly see was a face only a couple of inches away from hers. After realizing that that was Otoya’s face she couldn’t but heat up in embarrassment. Suddenly everything under the blanket felt as if it was on fire.
‘S-So close….’ 
Shiena thought and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. But once she started relaxing, something suddenly slid under her. Otoya had wrapped her arms around her waist and she had brought them way closer to each other now. Shiena tried to focus on her sleep and ignore everything but it was way too much. She could feel Otoya’s breath crashing against her lips, drying them every time she was trying to wet them with a brief . Her heartbeat increased and her breath was now out of control too. What made her lose the sync of her breathing and heartbeat though was when Otoya suddenly pressed her lips against hers. Shiena widened her eyes and even though she couldn’t see much, she could surely tell that Otoya wasn’t sleeping anymore. She could see the other’s eyes opened and then her lips formed a small smile too. She could feel all of this and yet she had remained calm.
“What… what are you doin—” Shiena tried to ask, but she was cut half way before finishing her question. Otoya had pressed her lips harder on hers and she was now kissing her a little more aggressively. Shiena couldn’t really refuse a kiss like that so she eventually returned the kiss and pressed her own lips a little harder on Otoya’s. The kiss didn’t remain as calm as it was, soon enough Otoya shoved her tongue inside of Shiena’s mouth and aggressively played with hers, making small moans escape through the girl’s lips.
Even Shiena wasn’t expecting herself to enjoy this so much, but she actually did and she even played with Otoya’s tongue too. Curling her hot muscle around hers. Biting it gently but sometimes hard. on it and of course while she did all these, Otoya couldn’t but moan in satisfaction as she really enjoyed this too.
After the long dance their tongues had, both girls removed theirs hot and dripping with saliva muscles from each other’s mouth with nothing but a thin thread of saliva connecting their lips together. Small pants escaped through their plump lips as they tried to adjust their breathing. Seconds after that, Shiena couldn’t but blush and turn into a deep red color. Otoya just chuckled and softly caressed her burning cheek.
“Why… Did you do that?” With a low voice Shiena asked, looking at Otoya from the corner of her eyes. Otoya let a small smirk curve up on her wet lips and then she gently trailed her hand from the other’s waist up to her shoulder, making her shiver a little.
“Because it seemed like you wanted to kiss me….” That was her answer before getting on top of Shiena and slowly leaning closer to her ear.
“Plus… you sneakily touched me and I just want to get back to you for doing such a erted thing to me while I was asleep…” She whispered against the other’s ear and then softly her earlobe, causing a small moan to slip out of her lips.
“Aahh… T-That’s not it… I just…”
“Sssshhhh, don’t worry… I will go easy on you.” Otoya whispered sharply in Shiena’s ear before giving a small bite to her neck. A sudden moan came out of the other’s mouth and Otoya couldn’t but already feel a bit aroused. Even without her scissors she could still do something to satisfy her crazy needs.


Next Morning 
“Damn… She was quite forceful last night….” Shiena muttered to herself as she looked in the mirror. She had woken up already and right now she is examining her body in the bathroom. After what happened last night she couldn’t but blush as hard as possible.
“Aaaaggghh!!! S-She did all those things to me, they hurt like hell but… I liked them all… A bit too much, I guess….” She muttered again as she gently touched the scratch marks on her abdomen and chest. It ached a little but for her it didn’t really matter because she enjoyed every single touch of Otoya’s. She hurt her, but she couldn’t cry or scream in pain. She loved it way too much to do so. That’s the most embarrassing thing about last night. Shiena loved the way Otoya hurt her.
“Daaaaaaaamn!!!!! Stop thinking about it!!!! “She shouted to herself and then sighed deeply, leaning back against the wall.
On the other side, Otoya was still in the bedroom, lying down on the bed and aggressively biting down on her lips as the thoughts of yesterday night couldn’t leave her mind.
“I…. Enjoyed it that much… Even without—- …. Ghhhh….” She gritted her teeth so tightly that her jaw felt as if it was being pulled out with force. The memories of last night, the memories of her having so much fun and enjoying being with someone and touching someone without her scissors. She loved everything she did last night, and she knew Shiena loved everything too, but the weird part here was that…. Otoya was able to be ually aroused and come normally, without her killing someone slowly. She was actually afraid of hurting Shiena a lot. That’s what she hates the most. This little difference within her. This sudden change of feelings. It makes her go crazy and…
“It hurts….” She muttered softly and then buried her face inside the pillow.


Minutes later Shiena had come out of the bathroom and she entered the bedroom again. Otoya seemed as if she was still sleeping so she didn’t bother to wake her up. Not only she wanted her to rest since she is still injured, it would also be quite awkward for them after last night’s events. Without making too much noise Shiena undressed from her night clothes and started getting ready for school. The little, shuffled sounds of clothes being removed and wore made the other girl’s eyes automatically glance at her though, watching her every small move as she slowly dressed into her school uniform. Otoya’s eyes shined from the beauty Shiena’s body reflected into them, she couldn’t quite believe that she was actually staring at someone’s body, thinking that this body shouldn’t be allowed to be harmed in any kind of twisted way.
“Aaah… Where are my glasses?…” Shiena softly muttered as she looked around with a hardly clear vision. She couldn’t find her glasses and it was already a bit late so she should hurry and find them quickly. Otoya couldn’t but smile slightly at the sight of the other girl being helplessly cute while she searched for her ‘lost’ pair of glasses. They were actually still on the bed, where she left them yesterday, but a little further away and a bit closer to Otoya. After enjoying the little show of Shiena swinging her arms around in search for her glasses, Otoya finally decided to help her out a bit and tell her they were actually still on the bed.
“Baka, your glasses are here.” Otoya said in a soft voice, a small chuckle slipped from her lips afterwards when she saw how startled Shiena was at the sudden voice guiding her.
“U-Uh? Where?” Shiena muttered as she turned around and looked towards the bed. Otoya started laughing and then she patted a spot nearby her on the mattress.
“Right here.” She answered and Shiena instantly walked close to her. She sat with her knees on the bed and then she trailed here hands all over the place Otoya told her that her glasses were.
“Uh??? Where? I can’t find them! They are not here and I really need to go—” Shiena wasn’t really able to finish her sentence as her words were cut by Otoya’s lips which were suddenly pressed against her softly. Otoya kissed her, and she did it so suddenly that Shiena couldn’t but blush and be a little shocked, pulling away gently.
“What—” Once again she was cut half way though. The other girl had crashed her lips against Shiena’s again, this time a little harsher so she could not pull away or even stop herself from kissing her back. As predicted Shiena couldn’t help but melt into the moment as she urgely kissed Otoya back. Minutes went by with both girls kissing each other passionately as if there was no tomorrow. A strange feeling, which they had felt before too, was now roaming into their bodies. It felt like butterflies in their stomachs. It hurt, but they both enjoyed it the same. 
After realizing how late it already was, Shiena pulled away and gasped in shock.
“! I will be late for school.” She said and roamed her hands wildly on the mattress, trying to desperately find her glasses. Otoya let a little chuckle echo around them and then she gently waved the glasses in front of the other girl’s eyes.
“Here…” She said smiling and put the glasses on for Shiena, then she gave her a small peck on her pinkish lips and got up.
“Why…” Shiena muttered loud enough for the latter to hear. She raised her hand up and let the first of her fingertips touch gently her lips, which were being softly kissed only a couple of seconds ago. Otoya smiled briefly, muttering really quietly something that sounded like ‘this was a good morning kiss for you…’ but Shiena couldn’t quite hear clearly what she had muttered. Confused after Otoya had walked out of the room, Shiena trailed her hand slowly down and gripped the very first spot of her shirt that was nearer to her heart. She clenched that spot of fabric tightly and then she sighed deeply before standing up and walking out of the room.
“I am going… I guess I will be back around 3 in the noon. There is some food in the fridge just in case you get hungry….” Shiena shouted loud enough so Otoya could hear her words from inside the bathroom. Nothing but a simple ‘hm, thanks’ came back as a response to her. With that being said, Otoya walked downstairs and headed to school afterwards.

"DAMN!" A loud voice could be heard from the bathroom. Otoya had fallen in an emotional state where she didn’t know what was wrong with her. Some theories she had thought of where way too scary for her to believe. With her head down and her hands around the sink she couldn’t but silently cry. Her hands started shaking and her whole body started trembling too. What was this feeling? Why couldn’t she just kill the girl? Why was it so hard for her to be violent towards her? What was this feeling she got this morning? What was this kiss? And above all, why was her heart hurting so much even though she wasn’t bodily injured anywhere around it? Those questions roamed in her head the whole time. Quite a long time had passed and Otoya was still in the bathroom, shaking and crying in fear. But what was this fear she had? For some reason, even though she wants to run away now that Shiena isn’t here, she can’t. She doesn’t want to go away, she wants to wait for the girl to come back. She wants to greet her in the most beautiful way, she wants to hold her and—
“NO! NO! NO!” She screamed loudly as she snapped out of her thoughts. As she slowly leaned back and stood straight on her feet, her shaking hand was pulled closer to her. It was a big surprise to see that her fist was bleeding. Once her eyes looked in front of her, she saw herself into the smashed mirror. Unconsciously she had punched the sharp material and now her fist was full of cuts and the bleeding wouldn’t stop no matter what. With a small sarcastic chuckle escaping through her lips, the girl headed out of the bathroom and walked downstairs.
“Maybe it’s indeed better if I just leave now…” She muttered to herself as her feet brought her closer to the door. Her bleeding hand reached out and opened the door and then all she did was make her fist step outside.

Shiena on her way to school couldn’t really take the train in time, so she ended up running through the streets and hope that she will be there in time. Even after a couple of minutes of fast running she was still quite far away from her school.
“Daaamnn.” She panted out as she slowed down a bit. Soon enough she went back to normally walking so she could rest her lungs a bit. Her hot breath was uncontrollable and it was making her lips dry every time she tried to soften them a bit with the tip of her wet tongue. While she was walking a sudden thought popped up in her mind. The strange moment of this morning. What was this feeling in her chest, she wondered. Even though she could already somehow tell, she wasn’t afraid to face it. This feeling. All she was afraid of was that maybe when she goes back, Otoya wont be there. This thought ripped her heart into millions of pieces.
She suddenly stopped and just like before she gripped the piece of her shirt closest to her heart. It started hurting again. It was beating so unbelievably fast that it felt as if her beating muscle was about to rip her skin open and jump out of her chest.
“No…” She muttered under her breath and let go of her shirt.
“I can’t let this happen… I-I will go back… I am sure… She will still be there…” Shiena was too scared to think of the opposite of what she had just said. She was so sure that Otoya would still be there, waiting for her to return. Without any second thoughts the girl turned around and started running back to her house. She was afraid, oh, so afraid that she couldn’t stop her tears from falling down. Even though she was running like a mad woman in the streets, her tears would still fall and fly far away behind her before eventually landing on the ground. About twenty minutes after she was finally reaching her destination. She could clearly see the door of her house. A small smile formed upon her lips at the thought that Otoya could still be in there, waiting. But, Shiena’s smile didn’t last long. The closer she was getting, the more obvious it was that something was wrong. Her door was left almost half open. Her feet slowed down and soon enough she was just standing outside the house’s door. When she walked in everything seemed so empty, and there was even some blood on the door. She closed the door behind her and she slowly entered her house further inside. Her lips trembled in fear, crashing against each other. Her whole body suddenly got colder and even her legs seemed to be giving up slowly. The bathroom’s door was widen open, with the mirror smashed into pieces and blood stained on it. Once she had entered her bedroom, she was completely sure that the other girl, Otoya, was now gone. She was nowhere to be found and Shiena couldn’t but let her tears flow down her face like a river. Her tears were silent, so was her voice as the only thing that could echo around was a soft chuckle.
“Of course… What an idiot… I am such an idiot. Of course she left. Everything happened only for a day… I wished for too much happiness…” She whispered and then slowly headed towards the bed. With small and silent moves she laid down and then curled herself up into a small ball of sadness. Her tears were still silently flowing, wetting the pillow her head was resting on. She inhaled softly and then harshly exhaled, her voice shook as her breath went out and her tears just grew quieter and her cries started being more audible. With a cracking voice she slowly start crying out, muttering words of lost hope to herself.
She brought the blanket closer to her and then she wrapped herself in it tightly. Her whole body was trembling, and her temperature had raised. She was surely having a high fever at that moment, but she didn’t care. All she was thinking about was that girl.
“Who is she… What happened to her… Where… Where did she go…” In between her small pants she managed to breathe out these small sentences. Hours after crying and bearing this terrible fever, Shiena finally decided to stand up and head to the kitchen. She was still wrapped into the warm blanket and once she had taken medicine she was feeling a little better. Bodily, not emotionally.

As she returned to her bedroom, she laid down on the bed again and buried herself into the warm blanket. Otoya’s scent was still captured within it, and the smell was torturing Shiena. She was seriously about Otoya and only. Their few and short moments were being repeated in her head and the torture just carried on.
It was already early evening, Shiena was still in bed with her last tears drying upon her cold skin. She couldn’t sleep yet.
Only a couple of hours later she had finally managed to sleep, yet it wasn’t a peaceful sleep. Otoya haunted her even in her dreams, turning them into small nightmares and fears. What was she going to do after that? Now that Otoya is left, what is Shiena gonna do?

Only a couple of days ago.
Shiena was still not feeling good after Otoya left, but at least she could still bring herself to reality. She needs to forget about that girl, it was only for a day and she should have had expected it. Now it’s already too late to think about it anymore, it’s not worthy the time.
“Aaah, I am gonna be late again…” She muttered silently as she slowly headed to the bathroom. As she stood in front of the sink, all she face now was a smashed mirror. She doesn’t have the money yet to fix it, but at least she cleaned it from the blood. When she looked at the mirror, all she could tell was that this mirror was left broken, just like her heart.
“Mhh.. no. Don’t think about her now..” She said to herself and gently shook her head right and left. Minutes after she was done and dressed and now ready to go to school. She got there all bored and not in the mood to be educated, but the day went by quite fast and it was already time for Shiena to go back home now. She got in the train, then got off to the station near her house and eventually she walked through the alley. Memories flashed into her mind but she instantly shook them off. She wasn’t in the mood to get all depressed now. 
It was only a few steps away from her house when she remembered that she had to go and buy something for her to eat tonight. With a small sigh she changed her destination and walked around, hoping to find something that will drag her attention and open her appetite. Unfortunately there was nothing she wanted to eat, so she ended up just roaming around streets she hadn’t walked in a long time.
“Say, have you heard? The serial killer is back to her job again… Someone was almost killed again nearby.”
“Yeah, yeah! I’ve heard! Really creepy… But, you know, it’s kinda weird that this serial killer didn’t really kill her victim this time…”
“Mhhh, yeah I guess that girl was really lucky, but it seems like she actually saw the face of that psycho… They put posters all over the streets to warn people…”
“Gaaah, really creepy. Let’s head back home quickly!”
Shiena happened to overhear a conversation between two girls again. Now she was scared too and she had already started heading back home. She didn’t really care if she couldn’t eat tonight as well. Anyways, she is not that hungry since Otoya left from her house.
“My… It’s really creepy… I don’t want to be a victim of her too——!!!!” Shiena suddenly stopped in front a wall. Her eyes were widen opened and her heart had just skipped a beat. What her eyes had seen was something she would never expect to come across with.
“No way…” There was one of this posters that those girls talked about back then. The face of the serial killer that has been killing people. Shiena now knows who this person is. She is—
“Otoya…” Her lips let this single word slip out of . Her breath was instantly taken away by shock afterwards. No other words came out. The girl was completely speechless and she remained frozen from the shock for a couple of minutes.
Even though she had just found out that the one person she desperately wanted to see again, the one person she wanted to keep by her side for the rest of her life, that one person she loved by the very first glance that she laid on her, even though this person comes out to be the serial killer, Shiena can’t hate her now. Actually, she finally understands that even if all these things happened for a day, they meant something not only for her but for Otoya too. If Otoya wanted to kill her she would have done it even though she was injured. A serial killer shows mercy to no one. Now Shiena knows the reason why Otoya ran away, and even though it hurts like hell to think about it, on the other side it makes her happy to know that the other girl distanced herself just so Shiena could remain safe.
“Eventually… We are both just two stupid girls that fell in love at a bad time…Seriously…” Shiena chuckled and wiped a couple of tears that had sneakily ran down her cheeks. She smiled briefly and then slowly started walking back home.
“To think that I’ve fallen in love with a psycho… What a twisted person I am…” She muttered to herself as she opened the door of her house. It seemed kinda weird, because she was sure she had locked and now the door was just closed.
“Oh well…” She just shrugged it off and walked in, locking the door behind her. She took off her jacket and aimlessly threw it somewhere on the floor before heading straight up to her bedroom. A few steps before reaching out to push open the door of her room, she heard a noise. Now she had suddenly gotten scared and she didn’t even know why. Was it because she was afraid that maybe Otoya was back. Could it be that she could indeed hate her? No. She shook off all of the scary thoughts and she bravely pushed the door open. What was on her bed brought herself close to tears. She couldn’t really hold them back anymore, she just let the tear drops fall and then she walked further inside.
“You are back….” She muttered with a shaking voice. Otoya was sitting on the edge of the bed, her clothes were full of blood and she was lightly holding a pair of scissors. Shiena was indeed scared now at that sight, but she couldn’t help it. Her love for Otoya was blowing away all of her fear.
“You are not scared? I can kill you you know…” The girl said and stood up from the bed. Shiena’s heart skipped a beat again and her blood seemed like it stopped flowing in her veins. She couldn’t move a muscle but she wasn’t scared.
“No…” She whispered and slowly hung her head down.
“I am not scared…. Because I know you wont kill me—-!”
“SHUT UP! I CAN KILL YOU AND I WILL!!!” Otoya burst and ran towards Shiena. In a split second she was already holding Shiena from the collar of her shirt and she had brought the sharp edge of her scissors really close to the girl’s face. Shiena didn’t move a muscle. She just sadly smiled up at the other female and then she gently raised her hand up to caress Otoya’s cheek.
“Well… I missed you too, Otoya… I missed you so much…” Shiena softly whispered, slowly leaning up and tilting her head a bit to the side. She was indeed not scared at all, but she wasn’t entirely sure about Otoya killing her or not. Of course she trusted her, but she was just not 100% sure. Her heart was telling her to kiss her but her mind was warning her to stop. All she could hear after all was her heart.
In this short moment of silence Shiena pushed her head higher and reached Otoya’s lips. At first it was just her lips brushing against Otoya’s slightly, but in the end she managed to press her lips completely against Otoya’s ones. 
She could feel the sharpness of the scissors touching her cheek, the blade was going deeper, cutting her skin slightly. But in the moment she thought everything was over, Otoya let her scissors slip from her hand and fall down on the ground. Then she aggressively pushed Shiena against the wall and kissed her passionately like there was no tomorrow, as if everything is going to disappear after that. With a brief smile forming upon her lips, Shiena returned the kiss, kissing Otoya just as passionately. The tears started flowing down for once again, but this time she wasn’t the only one crying. Otoya’s hot tears rolled down and gently reached their lips as they passionately kept on kissing each other. The bitterness and the sweetness both got all mixed up.

Moments after kissing each other they finally stopped and deeply looked into each other’s eyes. With the same hand as before Shiena caressed Otoya’s cheek again and smiled up at her with less bitterness showing up.
“I am such an idiot… I ended up falling in love with a girl who is a psycho… But I regret nothing! You are my crazy, little psycho and I love you no matter what…” She whispered and Otoya couldn’t bear any of the crazy emotions she had just received. It hurt her a lot to listen to Shiena’s words, but she also loved this warmth that settled down inside of her body. She was so filled with love, and even though it hurt like hell to keep all these new feelings in her, she loved every single one of them.
“You know, I am an idiot as well… I shouldn’t have left. It pained me to be away from you. At first I couldn’t understand why and once I started to get it I just didn’t want to accept it. I roamed around and started killing again, hoping it will make me forget or even understand. I ended up not getting it at all. I was suddenly so weak, I couldn’t kill anyone and every time I was about to cut someone’s flesh… Your face would come up in my mind. I would instantly stop and think ‘I don’t want to hurt her like this…’ So, I ended up understanding that no matter what, I had already changed. I didn’t have the will and the power to kill anyone, especially you. I barely managed to hurt you that night… I just can’t bring myself to think that I have to kill you to feel happy. I am already feeling happy enough just being this close to you!” Otoya confessed with tears streaming down. Her voice was cracking up and her breathing had gotten heavy. Shiena was so touched at that moment that all she could do was tightly hug Otoya and bury her face into the crook of her neck.
“Baka…” She muttered gently and then nuzzled her face softly against Otoya’s neck. She inhaled her scent and instantly seemed to calm down.
“I love you so much…” Shiena whispered again, making a huge smile form upon Otoya’s lips. Otoya lowered her head a little and then buried her face inside Shiena’s hair. She nuzzled a little too and then she started laughing softly.
“Huh? Why are you laughing?” Shiena asked with her cheeks flustered the deepest shade of red.
“Nothing… I am just too happy…” Otoya replied and then hugged Shiena a little tighter, whispering into her ear.
“I love you too….”

After that the rest of the day went by quite smoothly, but they still had a lot of problems they had to face. For example, everyone knows Otoya’s face now and she can’t stay hidden in Shiena’s place forever. They can’t give in as well, so what is left is probably for them to move out to another country. To ran away together this time and forever stay by each other’s side. To be honest, it wasn’t that hard for them to do this. All they needed was time. Shiena had hacked them some money and with this money they easily traveled somewhere away from there. Of course they were being careful not to be seen that clearly, but even with this trouble roaming around, they managed to do it and travel far far away. Only these two, alone to another silent and safe place.

THE END.