He's back.

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is unedited. Sorry for typo and grammatical errors. -Aly x

[Jeon Jungkook's POV]

I felt my legs weaken and I had to lean on the door to balance myself. My heart is beating abnormally fast because there he was, smiling at me. He took a step closer and I immediately slammed the door but he blocked it by his feet and grab my wrist.

 

"Kookie, let's talk."

 

"I don't want to. Leave us alone!"

 

"Us? What do you mean us? You're really with Jimin now?"

 

"W-what?"

 

I can't believe that after he left me, he still have the guts to turn the table and make me the bad guy now. I forcedly grabbed my wrist and glared at him.

 

"You don't have to know. Leave now Kim Taehyung, or I'll call the police."

 

"Wait kookie please let me--"

 

"Appa?"

 

I froze on my tracks when I heard Taeyeon's soft voice. I looked at her as she was busy rubbing her eyes with her small fist while yawning.

 

"You have a visitor, appa? Who is he? Is he your friend? Hello, my name's--"

 

"Baby, go to your room now. I'll sleep later. I just have to talk with this guy."

 

She kissed me first before making her way upstairs. As soon as I heard the door shut, I turned to Taehyung again.

 

"Please leave. My daughter can't sleep without me beside her and it's getting late, she still has classes tomorrow."

 

I didn't wait for his response and this time, I successfully slammed the door in front of his face. I went upstairs and lay beside Taeyeon. I scooted her closer to me and she snuggled on my chest. I kissed her forehead, before drifting to sleep.

 

******

 

I was awaken by butterfly kisses my little angel was giving me. She smiled beautifully before pulling me out of the bed and pushing me towards the kitchen. We are already eating breakfast when Taeyeon asked me a question.

 

"Appa, who's your visitor last night?"

 

I choked on my food and Taeyeon gave me a glass of water. She was rubbing circles on my back and kissing my cheek while mumbling 'I'm sorry'.

 

"I'm fine, baby. No need to say sorry."

 

"I'm really sorry, appa. But who is that guy last night? Is he your friend? How come I didn't know him?"

 

I was hesitant to tell her I didn't know Taehyung, but what if he'll appear again? Maybe a little lie won't hurt, right?

 

"He's appa's friend, baby. He just passed by last night, since he just came back."

 

"Will he come here again? What's his name?"

 

"U-uhm.. V. Yeah, he's name's V. I don't think so, baby. He's a very busy person."

 

"Oh. Okay then."

 

Taeyeon frowned. I noticed how she seems to be attached to Taehyung even though they don't have a proper interaction last night. I scooped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter