Unexpected guest.

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Please don't expect much on this fic, because srsly I'm not that good and sorry for typos and wrong grammars. English isn't my first language. Oh, I forgot to say that this is mpreg. Let's spread the vkook love! ♡ -Aly x

 

[Jeon Jungkook's POV]

"Kookie appa~ Appa wake up~ Appa please, wakie wakie! Taetae is hungry~ Pretty please appa open your eyes~"

 

I was having a good sleep when Taeyeon interrupted me. My little angel was poking and kissing my cheek, trying to wake me up. But I am too tired to open my eyes so I pulled her closer to me and hugged her.

 

"Appa! You're crushing me! Appa let me go!"

 

I chuckled when she was struggling to get out of my arms. I kissed her forehead before opening my eyes. The first person I saw was my daughter, who was pouting while crossing her arms on her chest.

 

"Good morning, my princess. Appa will cook your favorite breakfast. Don't I deserve a kiss?"

 

Her face suddenly lightened up and her eyes formed crescents.

 

"You're the best, appa! Taetae loves you so, so much!"

 

She hugged me and kissed my cheek before leaving our room. I fixed the bed before making my way downstairs to cook for my little angel who's happily singing while watching her favorite tv show. I called her after cooking our breakfast. She turned off the tv and skipped happily towards the dining table. She settled on her chair while I put the food on the table.

 

"Wow appa, blue pancakes for breakfast! You're really the best appa in the whole world!"

 

"Thank you, my princess. Today's your first day in school. Appa will fetch you after class okay?"

 

"Okie dokie~"

 

After we finished eating breakfast, I help her took a bath and dress herself. She wore a white skirt topped with a pink shirt. I clipped her hair because she likes it.

 

"Taetae is pretty, right appa?"

 

"Yes baby, you're very pretty."

 

"Appa is pretty too! I'm like appa because Taetae is appa's baby!"

 

"Yes Taeyeon, you're appa's baby. Don't grow up too fast, okay?"

 

"Yes appa! Taetae will forever be appa's baby!"

 

She kissed my cheeks before holding my hand and dragging me out of our house. I carried her towards my car because she was too active. I settled her on the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt for her safety. It took me half an hour to get into her day care center. I carried her towards the daycare. She was clutching tightly on my shirt when a petite boy that looks like a girl with short brown hair greeted me and looked over Taeyeon.

 

"Hi, my name is Lu Han! Is she going to attend on my day care?"

 

"Yes, she is. Taeyeon, say hi to your new teacher."

 

Taeyeon lifted her head to greet Lu Han. When she saw her teacher, her eyes widened.

 

"Appa, she looks like a doll!"

 

His eyes widened and softly chuckled. He ruffled Taeyeon's hair.

 

"Thank you, little girl. But I am a guy. You want to make friends? Come with me! I'll let you play with my son."

 

Taeyeon nodded and patted my shoulder. I put her down and gave her bag.

 

"Princess, appa will go to work now. Be a good girl and I'll give you a reward. I love you."

 

"Okay, appa. Take care! Taetae loves you too!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter