It's for the best.

My Best friend's FAKE Girlfriend!.

 

 

REMEMBER:

JINLLI ----à YOU

YOUR FRIENDS:

HYENA              

YOONJI

JI EUN

∞I∞N∞F∞I∞N∞I∞T∞E∞

Play: Sanduel- one sided love

Hoya: Woohyun-hyung likes Jinlli for a long time but he didn’t admit it. Only L knows the secret between Jinlli and Sungyeol fake dating. Well, they didn’t know that L knows. And now hyung tries to go away from Jinlli. Because he doesn’t want his friendship with Sungyeol is ruined. I think… the reason why he will go to the states is because of Jinlli.

Hyena: wah. I really can’t understand them. They keep on hurting each other.

Hoya: please don’t tell Jinlli about Woohyun going on the states.

GUY: what do you mean? Going on states?

All: Sungyeol?

Sungyeol: Woohyun-hyung is going to America? Tell me!

Hoya: ya~ Sungyeol…..

Sungyeol: why didn’t you tell me?

Hoya: Sunggyu-hyung accidentally heard it.

When he was about to go Hoya grab Sungyeol’s hand,

Hoya: if I were you I will go first to Jinlli and fix everything.

MEANWHILE:

                Jinlli is in the house alone and she decides to cook a food. She was cutting some carrots when she remembered Woohyun. As she remembered him she didn’t notice that her finger is bleeding. She started crying.

Jinlli: woohyun~

Sungyeol: what are you doing? *he grabs her hands and washes It.* you cannot let your hands bleed.

Jinlli was shocked as she saw Sungyeol getting some first aid kit. She was just looking at him as he put some ointment on her wound.

JINLLI’S POV:

                *What is he doing in here? I felt warm as I saw his face… It’s been a long time. I miss him.*

Sungyeol: Pabo.

                *He told me as he put some bandage on my finger. His eyes are swollen. Did he cry? I wonder.*

Me: what are you doing in here?

Sungyeol: Jinlli, sorry about the last time. *he looked down*

Me: I should be the one saying sorry to you. I’m sorry *my tears started to fall* I’m sorry, I’m sorry… please forgive me. I’m sorry for everything.

                *It’s all my fault, right? But why is he being kind to me. I-i- cannot understand*

Sungyeol: *hug her* don’t say that. I already forgive you. I’m here because I want to tell you something.

Me: what is it?

                *He paused for a minute and gives me a big sigh.*

Sungyeol: It’s been nine months since I knew you. Because of you I change. I learn my mistake. I really like you, a lot. No, I already love you *chuckled* even though… you like somebody else I cannot hate you. I can never hate you. but… I don’t think we can continue this.

Me: what do you mean?

Sungyeol: I’m so tired of this, let’s break up.

Me: *holds his hands* Sungyeol…. No

                *Sungyeol not you too! Not you. Please don’t leave me. Please.* I said as my tears keeps falling. I hug him tightly. He started removing my arms on his body. He looked down as he stood up not giving me an eye contact.

Sungyeol: I’m sorry

Me: I don’t want to lose you. Please~

Sungyeol: this is for the best. Jinlli, remember that I’m always here for you. Promise me one thing… go to Sungjong’s Birthday(tomorrow), huh?

Me: But-

Sungyeol: If I were you follow your heart before it’s too late. I’ll go now. *jinlli~ please… you need to be in there. That’s the only way you can meet hyung, that’s your only chance before he go away~ don’t waste this… please*

                He left……….. I burst crying I can’t believe I lost him. i can’t believe I did this…. This is my entire fault why did I let him go away from me.

A tear drop on his face as he leaves her place, *I know you love him more… I’m setting you free*

SUNGYEOL’S POV:

I feel my throat begin to close and my eyes well up with tears because I know it’s time for her to go. I did the right thing, right? But why does it hurt so much? This is for the best, right? But why does my tear keeps falling down? Jinlli I’m doing this because I love you. I want you to be happy again.