Thank you.

My Best friend's FAKE Girlfriend!.

 

 

REMEMBER:

JINLLI ----à YOU

YOUR FRIENDS:

HYENA              

YOONJI

JI EUN

∞I∞N∞F∞I∞N∞I∞T∞E∞

A tear drop on his face as he leaves her place, *I know you love him more… I’m setting you free*

SUNGYEOL’S POV:

I feel my throat begin to close and my eyes well up with tears because I know it’s time for her to go. I did the right thing, right? But why does it hurt so much? This is for the best, right? But why does my tear keeps falling down? Jinlli I’m doing this because I love you. I want you to be happy again.

 

NEXT DAY: SUNGJONG’S BIRTHDAY:

                They were having fun when Sungyeol came with a gift. His face is swollen.

Hoya: Sungyeol, are you okay?

Sungyeol: *smiles* of course I’m okay! Sungjong! Here’s your gift.

Sungjong: thanks hyung!

Sungyeol: wah, there are many people in here.

Hoya: yeah.

Sungyeol: hoya, where’s Jinlli?

Hoya: she’s not coming.

Sungyeol: what?!

Yoonji: what’s wrong?

Sungyeol: why isn’t she coming?

Yoonji: she went somewhere together with her uncle. She told me that she couldn’t keep your promise. What’s with the promise?

Sungyeol: I ask her to come in here… because… this is the only way the two of them can meet.

                The two of them became silent after hearing what Sungyeol said. They feel pity for him.

Sungyeol: I’m okay.

Woohyun: that’s what all people say. They are okay~

Sungyeol: hyung.

Woohyun: there’s no need for us to meet. I’ll stop don’t worry.

Sungyeol: are you kidding me?

Woohyun: enough.

MEANWHILE:

Play: 4minute- Making love

Hyena: ya! L~ where are you going?

L: why do you care?

Hyena: pfft. Fine. I was just about to tell you that-

L: that what? *he went near to her*

Hyena: nothing~ I decided not to tell you. Go wherever you want. *started walking away*

L: yah!

Hyena: you keep calling me ‘ya’ I have a NAME!!

L: hyena… wait!

Hyena: go.

L: *grab her hand and drag her away*

Hyena: where are we going?

L: *stops* here

                Hyena saw few men but she can only see their back. One by one of them turn around. Saying:

 WILL. YOU. BE. MY. GIRLFRIEND?. Then the other row saying: I. THINK. I’M. FALLING. FOR. YOU.

 Hyena slightly chuckled. As she saw L carrying a bouquet of flowers

Hyena: this is the reason why you are busy these past few days?

L: *nodded* you like it?

                She hugs him tightly and began to sob.

L: yah! Are you crying?

Hyena: me? Cry? Of course not!

L: so are you going to answer my question?

Hyena: what question?

L: *frowned*

Hyena: you want to know?

L: yeah~

Hyena: I’m going to answer you if you and Gongchan are already friends.

L: what?! No way!

Hyena: he’s my best friend.

L: still-

Gongchan: looks like he doesn’t want to be friends with me. Hyena, don’t answer him.

L: Gongchan? What are you doing in here?

Gongchan: I’m invited. *smirk*

L: ya! Hyena!

Hyena: what? I was about to tell you a while ago. We’re back being friends again!

L: aish. *ruffled his hair*

Hyena:  so do you want to be friends with Gongchan?

Gongchan: *chuckled* L~ you look funny.

L: funny? Do you think I’m funny? *glare him*

Gongchan: I’m just joking! Hyena! He’s scary.

L: fine. Let’s be friend *shake his hands*

Gongchan: eh~ still I’m against the two of you. Hyena you are much better with me.

Hyena: *poked his forehead*

L: I’m here, you know.

Hyena and Gongchan laugh like idiots. After that, Hyena went near L and kiss him on the cheeks.

Hyena: Pabo. of course I’m going to answer you. I like you too. Yes! I want to be your girlfriend.

L: *smiles and hug her tightly?* thank you.

Gongchan: PDA!!! SUNGJONG! MY EYES!

Sungjong: what is it? ohh~~ PDA! Gongchan let’s go inside. My eyes cannot take it anymore.

Gongchan: you have a point. Ewww~~ *run away with Sungjong*

Hyena and L started to laugh and decided to follow Sungjong and Gongchan.

                Sungyeol clenched his fist and punch him in the face. Gladly, there are no people around them they are in the balcony. Woohyun punch Sungyeol, too. Hoya and Yoonji quickly stops the two of them.

Sungyeol: you’re stupid!

Woohyun: I didn’t even do anything to you. Why are you punching me?

Sungyeol: everyone knows!

Woohyun: what?

Sungyeol: tomorrow is your flight, right? Are you planning to hide this? Are you going to leave us without knowing anything?

                They didn’t know their friends (infinite, gonchan, hyena, Ji eun) are watching them. They began to cry.

Sungyeol: hyung~ you are selfish. *tears falling*                              

Woohyun: you all knew?

Sungjong: why hyung? Don’t you wanna be with us?

Woohyun: it’s not like that. I just… I need time. I want to spent time with my family. It’s been six years since I’ve been living alone.

Sunggyu: stop crying! We are all men! Stop it. Men should not be crying!

                All of them burst laughing.

Dongwoo: *hug woohyun* I’m going to miss you.

Woohyun: hyung~ I can’t breathe..

Sungyeol: you are suffocating him!! Let go!

Woohyun: *hug Sungyeol* sorry~

Sungyeol: it’s not your fault. And you are my friend; of course I’m going to forgive you.

Hyena: ewww~~ GAYS!

Woohyun: group hug!

                They try to erase bad memories and make good ones. They enjoy every single hours with Woohyun. Woohyun felt happy after seeing how his friends cared for him. Meanwhile, Sungyeol try to call Jinlli many times but she is not answering her phone.

After that Woohyun went to their house and fix everything he needs for the next day. He packs his things leaving a sigh on his face. *Thank you guys for letting me have a good memories, especially you Jinlli… you’ll always stays in my heart*