Passing Notes 2

The Innocent Girl

"W-What?" Jin stops in the middle of the hall and stares at Kidoh who had stopped too. "Is that true? Kidoh, do you love me?"

"No, of course not." Kidoh lied to Jin for the second time that day. "Not more than a best friend."

"Then..." Krystal started, walking to the space in between the two guys. "Why did you hate me when we were dating? You only gave me a change because he told you to."

"She does have a point..." Jin pointed out, realization hitting him hard. His best friend loved him more than just a best friend. And he had hurt him when he was dating Krystal. It all made sense. Kidoh shakes his head, knowing that Jin had figured it out finally. He couldn't stand the thought of being dumped by his best friend though, it hurt him so much. Lucky for him the second bell rang and he kept walking away from the two of them despite Jin's desperatation to get him back there.

Hansol & B-Joo

While Kidoh and Jin were passing notes, so were Hansol and B-Joo. Hansol wrote on to the note and tapped B-Joo on the shoulder, making the other turn to face him before slipping the piece of paper into the younger's hand. B-Joo opened it and read what Hansol had said to him.

Are you paying attention or thinking about Krystal?

B-Joo laughed silently. Hansol knew him well. So, he wrote the truth instead of trying to lie to his best friend. He passed it back and Hansol read it with a frown.

Thinking about Krystal

Are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?

Maybe...

Don't...

Why?

You know why!

"Hansol and Byungjoo, you two know better than to pass notes in class!" Their teacher scolded them. The two knew what she wanted, so they went up without her having to say anything and read out what the note said. Krystal blushed when she heard that B-Joo maybe wanted to be her boyfriend. She had to admit, he was cute. Afterwards, the teacher went back to the lesson.

After School

"So, you want to be my boyfriend?" Krystal asks B-Joo at his and Hansol's locker, completely ignoring Hansol's death glare at her.


A/N: Well, someone's jealous~ I'm kidding! Or am I? Please comment... I'm getting discouraged...