The Kiss

The Innocent Girl

Hansol's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through my window and into my face. Getting out of bed after a few minutes, I washed up and did my normal routine before putting on some of the girl clothes that me and Jin had bought together a week ago. After applying some blush and eye liner along with some lipstick, I was ready to go to school. "Hansol, why are you dressed like a girl again?" My mom questioned once I came down the stairs.

"No reason." I answer.

"Are you thinking of getting a change, son?" She asks. Unforunately, I was drinking water at the time and spit it out due to the shock of that question.

"Mom!" I exclaim with disbelief. "It's just for a plan, relax."

"What plan needs you to be dressed as a girl?"

"Seokjin hyung is doing it too..." I mutter, knowing she heard me. "We're trying to expose this girl that Byungjoo likes..."

"Hansol, I know you must be hurting because he doesn't like you, but getting revenge is not the way..."

"Mom, it's not revenge." I interrupt her. "She's not who Byungjoo thinks she is... She's evil." I take my breakfast that she made for me into a plastic bag before saying bye to her and going out the door so I wouldn't be late for school. When I got there, I met up with Jin. 

"Can I have some?" Jin asks me. I give him what's left over of my breakfast, not wanting to eat it. "Are you sure?" 

"Yeah... I'm not that hungry." I shrug. "Anyway... We should think about how to get close to her."

"She hates us, right? So... Why not just do a little bit of mean stuff here and there to our friends? That might convince her! Plus, they'll understand."

"Joohye unnie, you're a genius!" I exclaims with delight, using the fake name because a group of students had walked by us.

For the rest of that day, we had pranked our friends, steeling their lunches, saying hurtful things to them, and a lot more. Lucky for us that the plan had worked, Krystal and her friends had definitely noticed us. By the end of the week, they had approached me and Jin.

"You two are new, aren't you?" Victoria asks. Both of us nod. "Well... We've noticed that you've been torturing Krystal's boyfriend's friends and we just have to say, nice job!"

"Thank you." I smiled sweetly.

"You're welcome." Victoria nods. "Would you like to join us?"

"We would." Both nod. Victoria looks at her friends and then back to us.

"We just want you." She looks at Jin. "We don't see what she can offer."

"She might not look like much, but she's very loyal and caring... She's also a good listener and very obedient." I could do without that first part, Jin hyung... I thought bitterly but nodded in agreement.

"You sound like you're dating her..." Amber points out. We look at each other with complete shock. We were close now because of all those years the two groups spent together, but we hadn't thought of ourselves as a couple. Just really good friendds.

"I bet they are." Sulli smiled. "Kiss for us."

"No way!" Both Jin and I exclaimed at the request.

"Kiss and we'll let both of you join us." Victoria suggests. Jin and I look at each other again. Sure, we liked each other, but not that much. Before I could protest again though, Jin was already leaning in close to me, which made me give him a questioning look.

"Trust me." Jin whispers, closing the gap between his lips and mine. Though I wanted to push him away and yell at him, I knew it would ruin our plan. So, I kissed Jin back as passionately as I could, letting my arms wrap themselves around his neck as I felt arms wrap around my waist to pull me closer.

"Sorry..." I apologized quietly when we pulled away from each other. Jin shook his head, telling me that it was okay.

"Alright, we'll give her a chance too." Victoria nods. "What are your names again?"

"I'm Joohye." Jin introduces himself and gestures at me. "And this is Hyunae."

"Don't you mean your lover, Hyunae?" Krystal asks.

"Uh... Yeah..." Jin nods with hesitation. I knew he hated to pretend being my lover as much as I hated to pretend to be his, I'm just glad he's going along with this. I just hoped that Kidoh wouldn't overreact and break up with him or something. I would never forgive myself if Jin lost Kidoh all because of me.

"We'll see you two on Monday, that's when we'll give you your first task and see if you're good enough to join us." Victoria explains. And with that, they left us as the first bell of the day rang.

Just as they were out of sight, Kidoh came around the corner and smiled at us. "Hey, you two." My gaze immediately went somewhere else to avoid Kidoh's eyes. I didn't have to see Jin to know that he was also looking away from his boyfriend. "What's wrong with you guys?"


A/N: Well, isn't this a twist? Looks like they have to pretend to like each other more than they actually do in front of Krystal and her friends. I wonder how Kidoh will respond to that... You'll find out next chapter.