Strange Smile

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strange Smile

"Hi to you, too~"

Jessica laughed. "You're so weird. May I come in?"

"Of course you can."

Jessica stepped inside the dorm and looked around the room.

"Are you here for your beloved Hyunnie~?"

She turned and gave the person a look. "Yonghwa!"

Yonghwa shut the door and just laughed at her. He just patted her shoulder. "Calm down. He's in his room." He walked into the little kitchen, opening the microwave and pulling the popped bag of popcorn from it. "The young ones and I are watching a movie. You guys going to join us?"

Jessica shrugged. "I don't know. My girls were watching one then they all fell asleep."

Yonghwa laughed. "That's cute. Alright, don't get too crazy in there." He smirked before walking away to where the other two band members sat at.

Jessica scoffed before shaking her head and walking towards the door she aimed for. She knocked on the bedroom door lightly.

The door opened within a minute and a big smile on her face appeared.

"Hi~" she shyly greeted.

The taller figure smiled back at her. "Hi to you, too~" He leaned down and gave a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Come in." He escorted her into the bedroom.

Jessica walked in, sitting down on the bed. "Hey, you cleaned up in here." She chuckled at the thought.

He laughed along with her. "Yeah. I did it for you."

"Aw~ Jonghyun~" she cooed with a smile.

Jonghyun took a seat next to her on his bed. "How were your schedules today?"

She shrugged. "They were fine. We only had an interview, dance practice for our new songs, another interview, and then a greeting with the new rookie girl group."

He nodded. "Oh yeah. That new group. What were they called? Red Velvet?"

"Yeah. They are so darling. But now I'm really tired," she huffed out as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Why didn't you just go straight to sleep then, Jess?" he asked her as his arm came around her back, caressing it.

"Because I wanted to see you," Jessica cooed again.

Jonghyun smiled, loving the fact that she chose him over sleep. He kissed the top of her head. "Did the other girls see you?"

Jessica sighed before speaking up, "No. They all fell asleep while watching a movie when I left."

"How long are you going to keep this a secret from them? They're your best friends. They deserve to know." He was concerned why she hadn't told them.

Jessica made a face. "Well, with Yoona, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Tiffany revealing their relationships, I don't want the paprazzi getting on our backs because two idols are in a relationship. I just want things to settle down first before anything. And besides, the girls will be all over me when they find out I'm dating Lee Jonghyun of CN BLUE."

Jonghyun gave her a strange look. "Why would they be all over you?"

"Because, ever since Seo and Yonghwa were on We Got Married, things between our groups have been weird, I guess."

"That doesn't mean anything, does it?"

"It would to Seohyun. I mean, I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable seeing her virtual husband more often than she did before."

Jonghyun sighed, seeing her point now. "It's okay, Jess. I understand. I still think you should tell them though. They're your best friends."

Jessica grinned and just nodded. "I will. When the time is right." She gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "Yonghwa asked if we wanted to join them in watching a movie."

Jonghyun smiled. "Okay. We can that way you can cuddle with me if we watch horror." He smirked, chuckling, earning himself a punch in the arm.

"Yah!" Jessica exclaimed. "You know that horror movies aren't my favorite!"

"I know, which is why I love watching them with you. Cause then you always hide against my chest or behind me to protect you," he said gently. He hugged her, embracing her and warming her.

She smiled, knowing that she was safe with him. "I've always wondered about this."

"Hm?"

"How did your bandmates react when they figured we were together?"

Jonghyun chuckled again. "Oh, that story." He began to tell it.

 

Yonghwa and Jungshin were making lunch for their group in the dorm.

Minhyuk just sat in the living room, watching TV and Snapchatting with f(x)'s Krystal.

Once lunch was ready, Jungshin prepared the living room area for them to eat and watch at the same time.

Yonghwa brought the food down.

The three of them began to happily eat their meal while watching the TV program.

Yonghwa glanced over at Minhyuk, who was taking a picture of himself over and over again before he put his phone down. "Yah. Why are you taking so many photos before you actually send it?"

Minhyuk jumped once he heard Yonghwa's voice. "Oh! I have to send a good one."

"Really?" Jungshin laughed at him.

"Yah. You try Snapchatting a girl you find attractive."

"Minhyuk, just ask her out."

"No!" Minhyuk refused. "I don't want to pressure her into anything."

Yonghwa scoffed before scarffing down his rice.

"Anyways! Where's Jonghyun?" Minhyuk asked, trying to avoid the subject.

Jungshin shrugged. "Last time I saw him, he was in his room."

Just then, Jonghyun came out of nowhere with the phone against his ear and a big smile on his face. "Really? ... I'm excited, too. ... Yes, really. ... Why wouldn't I be? ... I can't wait to see it. ... You're going to be great. ... Oh, really? ... Well, okay. Practice hard, Princess. ... Okay. I'll talk to you later then." He hung up before grabbing a bottle of water from the refridgerator. He looked up and saw the other three staring at him.

"Who was that?" Minhyuk .

"Princess? You talking to a girl?" Jungshin joined in.

Yonghwa gave him a look. "Spill it."

Jonghyun began to feel sweat on his forehead. The pressure on him and the fact that his band mates just heard him on the phone made it even more suspicious. "Well..."

"Do you have a girlfriend?!" Jungshin spat out before Minhyuk covered his mouth.

Yonghwa's eyes darted at him. "Do you, Jonghyunnie? Do you have a girlfriend? Is that who you were talking to?"

"No!" Jonghyun lied.

The three of them stood up, not believing him.

That's when the chase began. The three chased Jonghyun around the dorm, hoping to get a hold of his phone. Jonghyun was caught in a dead end when he tried to block them against his bedroom door, but the other three pushing againt it was too strong, causing him to lose that battle. Jonghyun ended up on the bed, losing his phone from his hand.

Yonghwa got a hold of it and opened it up, hoping to see the last call. "Jess? Who is Jess?"

"As in Jessica from Girls' Generation?" Jungshin questioned him.

Jonghyun huffed a breath. He was caught. He should just spill it, even though he would be breaking a promise. "Alright. Sit down, Guys. I'll tell you what's up."

The three of them switch positions, Jonghyun standing while the other three o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter