Sneaking Out?

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sneaking Out?

Late at night, the famous Korean girl group that turned the whole K-Pop industry upside down with their smashing hits, swift dance moves, and radiant vocals, Girls' Generation, also known as So Nye Shi Dae (SNSD), finished up their schedules and decided to have a relaxing night in the dorm.

Many of the girls decided to shower up and put on their jammies, ready to crash in bed. Some decided to put on a movie. Some were checking their phones for any late night messages or calls they received.

"What movie should we watch?" the eye-smile queen questioned the group as she rummaged through the stack of movies on their shelf. "There are so many choices. Romance? Comedy? Action? Horror?" She paused for a moment before speaking up again. "Wait, let's not do horror."

The tall shikshin frowned at the thought and let out a grunt. "Ugh! You guys are such sissies when it comes to horror films!" She crossed her arms as she laid back against the couch. "Let's just watch a horror film! They are really interesting!" Her eyes then shifted to the bowls of popcorn and bags of chips that were placed on the table by the maknae and dancing queen. "Ooh, popcorn!" She immediately dug into the snacks that just laid out in front of her.

Tiffany protested against the idea. "No! I hate horror films! They freak me out and make me have nightmares in the middle of the night."

"Awww!" the black pearl cooed. "Do you need your boyfriend here to comfort you?"

The dancing queen laughed along with her. "Yeah! We can call Nichkhun right away!" She pulled out her phone and pretended to start calling.

Tiffany's face immedidately turned. "No! Don't call him!"

"Hi Nichkhun~" Hyoyeon greeted, faking the call.

"Yah!"

"Tiffany misses her Thai princey-boo~"

"Yah! What the heck?!"

"We're going to watch a horror film and she needs you here to come and comfort her. She doesn't want to get scared and..." Hyoyeon's phone was yanked out of her hands. "Yah!"

Tiffany had the phone in her hand. "What the heck?! I told you not to call him!" She looked at Hyoyeon's phone and saw no call in progress. "Yah! You didn't even call him!" She threw the cellular device back at her.

Hyoyeon bursted out laughing along with the other girls present in the room.

Ping!

Tiffany immediately checked her phone, knowing her familiar text tone. She read the message out loud.

From: Your Thai Prince ^_^

Tiff, do you really need me to come over right now becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter