Retox

Love Drug

I know there's something special about today.  I just can't remember what the hell it is.

The paperwork was piled on my desk, nearly finished.  I just had this last page to do.  I heard the door open and close.  “I just finished your presentation.  You should go to bed, hyung.  You’ve gotten uglier over the past few months.  You don’t have that healthy glow on your face anymore and you have dark circles.”  Jungkook had become a little bit harsher towards me since a few months ago, and I have no idea why.  But he still took care of me and listened to whatever I said.

“Thank you,” I took the flashdrive from him and threw it somewhere else on the desk tiredly.  “I just have to finish the rest of this paperwork.

Jungkook sighed.  He placed a cup on the table next to my work.  “You’ll need it to go to sleep,” he bluntly said before turning to walk out.

When he was turning the knob, I asked him, “Jungkook, do you know what today is?  I can’t for the life of me remember.”

He froze in place.  I couldn’t read his expression since he had his back to me.  “Look in the mirror, you used to do that often.  You haven’t changed your earrings in months, hyung.”  That last word was pointed at me bitterly, almost mocking, before he left the room with a light slam of the door.

I turned around back to my work, a bit stumped by what he meant.  He had completely ignored my question.  I ignored it and let it go, he was still a rebellious teenager after all.  I quickly finished the paperwork and packed it away.  I changed into a sweatshirt and shorts to sleep.  I picked up the cup Jungkook had left with a smile.  He may have become bitter, but he still has a soft spot.  That’s why I was never after him for being so harsh.  I took a small sip, being careful just in case the tea was still hot.  I smiled again.  He had made it just the same way I like it.

Don’t get me wrong, I never bothered Jungkook about his strange behavior, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t in the least bit bothered.  I was worried about what was going on in that boy’s life.  I was afraid that this was more than just a rebellious phase; he had dyed his hair completely black, a dark contrast from his bright red hair.  He looked more mature and dark with that hair, so I was wondering at first if he was just growing up.  That was until he came home one day with 3 ear piercings on one of his ears instead of just the single ones he had before.  He almost gave me a heart attack when I saw him with black plugs, when I found out that they were just fakes.  But then he also wore metal ball earrings and horseshoe earrings.  So, I’m just getting worried that my Kookie was going into a dark phase of his life permanently.  Every time I would ask him what was wrong, he would just shrug me off.

I ruffled my still damp hair from my shower earlier.  I walked over to my bed, passing the mirror above the dresser.  I paused for a moment, remembering Kookie’s reminder.  I was a bit curious about it, especially since he used it to avoid my question.  He was right; I haven’t looked in the mirror as often as before.  Nowadays, it’s only short glances to make sure I looked presentable before I go to work and nothing more.  And I haven’t changed my earrings.  It was never something I did often anyway.  I moved closer to the mirror to examine my ear.  Switching my cup to my other hand, I pulled back the hair on my left ear until my eyes widened as I reached a terrible realization.

A wave of guilt hit me out of nowhere, mixed with grief and blame.  I almost dropped the cup in my hand.  I covered my face uneasily.  All those feelings I had buried deep for all those months came out with just one glance in the mirror.  I turned away from the glass that caused me this.  A tear threatened to escape my eye.  I didn’t want to be reminded of how much of a terrible person I was, and how stupid I was.  I looked down at the empty cup, and knew that I was going to need much more than tea to put me to sleep now with all these emotions set free.  I’d need a sleeping pill, or a much deserved punch in the face.  I sat at the edge of my lonely, empty bed and cried.

Staring me in the face was a silver heart earring with a blue stone.

It was JinYoung’s birthday today.

~☆~☆~☆~

Three months later, I was listening to the rain outside, and the rain in my heart.

My mental state had gone in a downward spiral after that night.  I didn’t realize that so much suppressed emotion had been left as a result of that incident a year ago.  I sat at my desk and lay in my bed each night after that beating myself up.  I had to say, I did a pretty good job of forgetting everything up until that point.  But now that it festered, it became much worse than I had imagined it was.  I couldn’t get the sense of regret and stupidity out of my head.  I couldn’t forget about her like the fool I was even though she was already long gone.  I’ve been so distracted by it that I’ve become physically and mentally sick.

It had been my fault that this all happened.  My own selfishness wanted me to keep her, I needed someone to fill the place in my wounded heart.  Someone to replace my sister that I had let die and was blamed for, whose blood was on my hands.  Now I have that someone’s tears on my hands now as well.

I kept reminiscing about the days that came before, the happier days when we had nothing to worry about.  The way she used to touch me so softly with her fingertips, the blush that colored her face when she was flustered, her eyes that only locked with mine, her cute nose that I loved to kiss and nuzzle, her lips that would tell me that she loved me.  How I wish I knew that she really meant it.

I finally understood why Jungkook was so harsh to me, and I don’t even blame him.  If I had been ripped away by my only remaining family and support, I would antagonize the cause of it as well.  Jungkook was suffering all this time because of me and I didn’t even notice it.  Hell, I didn’t even notice how terribly I was suffering.  And he was reminding me every day and I had no idea why.  What an idiot I am.  I don’t even know where to start apologizing.

Today, it was raining particularly hard.  It was like the whole universe was mourning for the day.  It was a year since I had sent JinYoung away.  It hurts just to think of her name.  I looked at my pitiful reflection on the glass doors to the balcony.  A year ago had started bitterly with a nightmare, healed with a lazy day, and died with a terrible decision.  I don’t even know how to forgive myself.

Hyung, I have your file for tomorrow.”  Jungkook was especially bitter today, most likely because of the day.

“Jungkook, I’m sorry,” I finally worked up the words to apologize to him.

“For what?” he asked.

“For ruining everything.  I know it’s because of me that you’re angry.  It’s my fault that our lives have become so much lonelier.  I was wrong; our lives would not adjust back to a two-person family as easily as I thought because we were too happy as three.  I thought I was doing the right thing, but now I see that it was a stupid mistake.  We don’t even talk as often, there’s always an unspoken bitterness between us on your part.  For whatever reason, you continued to follow my orders and care for me in little ways.  I didn’t even understand why, but now I do.  I couldn’t lie to myself anymore.  I’m grateful that you opened my eyes again, but it’s so painful.”  A tear slid down my cheek.  “I’m sorry Jungkook.”

“You don’t get it, do you?” he said bluntly, making me turn to face him.  He was such a stranger to me now.  All signs of childish innocence was replaced by mature pain and hatred.  He was staring at me with piercing eyes.  “I’m angry at you not just because of what you’ve done to me.  JinYoung noona was a sister to me, the last one I ever had.  She was closer to me on an emotional level that only an older sister could fill after I lost everything.  And as her little brother, I feel responsible for protecting her and making her happy.  I’m angry at you mostly because you completely crushed her when you wanted to send her back home.  The whole reason she decided to confess was for her to stay!  Instead you go against her completely.  Do you have any idea how nerve wrecking that was for her?  I had to be the one to console her when she was anxious about that.  She almost confessed to you the night you guys started having , but she was too nervous.  You thought that sending her back over there would save her pain, but you did the exact opposite and brought more pain on her.  She told me that she would rather stay here as anything just so she can see you rather than have to be separated from you, which was exactly why she was so hesitant to tell you.  You made her worst fear come true and you didn’t even care.  That’s what pisses me off the most.  And the only reason why I haven’t lost my mind and killed you yet is because she told me not to hate you for this.  In the end, she still blames herself.”  He raked a hand through his hair frustratedly.  “Noona was willing to do anything for you, she loved you so crazily and blindly in a way that I can’t even understand to this day.  And you go and let her down.You will never find a girl like noona.  You blew it, completely blew it.”

I sighed and started shaking, knowing that everything that he said was true.  I’ve spent the last three months kicking myself for everything, but I never understood any of this.

“And yet after all that, you still don’t understand hyung.  Answer me this: Why do you feel so regretful and pained, hyung?  Why would you never admit it?  Or do I have to spell that out for you too?” he crossed his arms in front of his chest, testing me.

“I can’t take this anymore Jungkook.  I’m about to explode.  I’m so angry and afraid and confused that...I don’t even know what to do anymore!”  With tears running down my face, I ran out of the room, out of the house.  I don’t know where I was going.  I just had to run away from the pain that was conking me in the head constantly.  I just wanted to shout that no one was home, I’ve already paid the price, and to just leave me alone.  I had to escape the pain and run to a place where it was all emptiness. Something that would make me forget everything and just numb the pain until it was gone.  I stopped and bent over, heaving breath in my burning lungs.  The rain was pouring now.  The grey clouds were crying, drenching my hair and my clothes with its tears.  Looking down, I see a puddle with my miserable reflection staring back at me, more so than any other day.  I looked up.

I knew the answers to Jungkook’s questions.  It only took two years to figure out.  But now, I knew I had reached the end of my journey, and I was just ready for an escape from of this pain that mocked and followed me daily.  I was ready to end it completely.

~*~*~*~*~

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of ringing.  I looked at my nightstand to find my communicator ringing.  Jungkook was calling?  Must be important.  I picked it up.  “Kookie?  What happened?”

Jungkook looked clearly anxious.  “I don't know how to tell you this, noona.  I don’t know how you’re gonna take this, but…  Jin hyung ran away and probably killed himself.”

My eyes widened.  “WHAT!?”  My heart just broke into a million pieces.  “Why the hell did that happen?!”

“It’s my fault noona, I pushed him yesterday and said some things and-”  He bursted out crying.  “I’m so sorry noona!”

I refused to believe any of this.  “How do you know he’s gonna kill himself?  He could have just ran away!” I tried to reason.

“He said he couldn’t take it anymore noona.  He said he was so confused and angry and guilty that he couldn’t even deal with it anymore!” he sobbed more.

The tears filled my eyes and my heart sank farther than ever before.  A weight had slammed on top of me.  “Then its true…” I whispered.  I was silently sobbing since I couldn’t wake anyone up.  “I never even got to see him again!  I couldn’t fix everything!  This is my fault!”

“Don’t you even think of blaming yourself, noona!  I’m the one that pressed the questions instead of listening to you and letting it go.  I hated him for what he did to you and I let everything out.  I didn’t think that this would happen, I’m sorry!”  The boy was an ugly sobbing mess, and so was I.  “I figured I call you and waste this last call since you probably won’t want to see me again.”

“Don’t say that, Kookie!” I sobbed harder.  “I love and miss you just as much as I did to Jin.”

“I’m sorry noona, I let you down.  I wouldn’t be able to face you after this anyway.  Goodbye noona.  I love you.”

Before I could say anything to talk him out of it, he had hung up.  I cried harder.  Now I lost both boys in my life.  My heart was hurting so much that I didn’t even know how much more it could take.  I threw the stupid, useless piece of plastic to the wall in frustration.  It cracked and broke.  I cried my heart out after that, crying all the way to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~

I didn’t want to wake up the next morning.  Why didn’t I just die in my sleep?  No, you can’t think like that.  It hurts, but no need to overreact.  You still have so many more important people in your life.  Still, I felt lifeless and heavy with grief.  My heart was dead.  It was abused so many times, I’m surprised that it even lasted this long.

I stayed in bed all day, staring at the ceiling.  My brother had something to do for most of the day, and Hoseok went out with his wife and kids to visit Jeolla for a few days.  I didn’t need to get out of bed, I could just mourn on my own for the day at least.  My eyes were still puffy and stinging from all that crying last night.  I wanted to cry more, but I was out of tears and I was numb on the inside.  So I’ll just lay here feeling sorry for myself and basking in everything on my own.

“Princess?”  There was a knock on the door near the end of the afternoon.

I cleared my throat.  “Yes?”

“The head guard has requested your service in the throne room.  He says it’s urgent,” the maid said.

I sighed.  Of all days I had to actually use my power, it had to be today when I was mourning.  “I’ll be down in a few moments,” I called.  I got up and sluggishly dragged myself to the bathroom.  I washed my face to get rid of the redness and swelling and put in my contacts.  I tried to make myself look as normal as possible, before stepping outside.  I made my way down the master stairs.  When I was near the bottom, I called to the head guard.  “What seems to be the emergency, DuJoon?” I asked lifelessly.

“Princess, we have found a man trying to break into the castle earlier today.  My men captured him, but we want you to decided on the punishment,” the head guard explained.

I sighed as I neared the final few steps.  “Where is the man?”

“He is right here,” he replied.

I raised my eyes as I reached the bottom and they met with the one being held in handcuffs by two other guards.  My heart was soon shot back to life in shock.

"We brought him from the outside walls and kept him in the prison.  When we took him out for questioning, he just insisted on giving him a punishment," the one of the guards, Yoseob, explained.

"What do you suggest we do, Princess?" the other, Hyunseung, asked.

"Nevermind that," DuJoon said.  "I know you have the same instinct that your mother had, so tell us, what do you see about this man?"

I couldn't answer them, my eyes couldn't leave the figure of the prisoner.  His hair may have been covering his face, but I could still recognize him anywhere.  He raised his head to me and met my eyes.  His face had turned pale, making the dark circles under his eyes more prominent.  His eyes were almost lifeless and blank, but at the sight of me, they lit up in hope.

My eyes teared up a little.  The man that caused me so much pain and suffering was in front of me, the one I thought I would never see again.  A sea of emotions knocked into me, I had to sit down on my throne to stabilize myself.  He was in front of me once again.  He had been haunting my dreams every night and now that he's back, I didn't know what to do.

Kim SeokJin.

Aside from the sadness I was feeling, anger bubbled up inside me.  Was this his way of coming back to see me?  After he told me to leave? What was he even doing here in the first place?

"Princess?" DuJoon called my attention back.  "Your thoughts?"

I cleared my throat.  "Release him for a moment."  The two of them let go of him and he stood up straight.  The tears threatened to spill over as we just stared at each other.  "Liar.  Two-faced.  Cunning.  Sly."  I watched as his eyes widened in shock.  "Terribly ignorant."

"What do you suggest we do?" Hyunseung asked.

With a heavy heart, I said, "Just banish him.  I don't want to see his face here.  That's my final word.  Discussion closed."  I slowly rose from my chair and wiped some escaping tears before anyone could see.

"Wait!"

I gave him a hard stare.  "I am not in the mood for listening to appeals.  I need a moment outside."  I got down from the throne and walked towards the grand door, passing the guards.

SeokJin grabbed my arm.  "JinYoung-"

"Don't touch her like that!" Yoseob snapped and pulled him back.

Jin struggled to get out of his grip and looked at me with helpless eyes.  I turned my back to him with tears still in my eyes.  "I'm sorry," I muttered and walked away.

The room door opened.  "What's going on here?"  It was my brother.

"Nothing," I said quickly and tried to walk past him, but he held onto my arm.

"My king," the three guards bowed.  "This man tried to infiltrate the castle and we were deciding his punishment," DuJoon informed him.

NamJoon took a look at SeokJin before he looked at me.  I didn't want him to see my face so I looked down.  "Hyunseung, come hold my sister," he ordered.

"Yes sir..." the said man answered a little confused, but still followed his orders.

I looked at my brother confused.  "What are you doing?"

He didn't answer me.  "Hold her arms down," he told the guard, to which he obliged.  NamJoon looked at me.  "Hold your head steady," he told me sternly.  His hands moved to my face.  As they got closer, I realized he was going for my eyes.  Before I could shut them, he had quickly taken out both contacts at the same time, effectively poking my eyes.

"What was that for?!" I shouted, blinking rapidly and moving my eyes all over the room to soothe the irritation since I couldn't use my hands.

"Just as I thought," NamJoon signaled for me to be let go, allowing me to rub my eyes furiously.  "The three of you can leave us with the prisoner, but please unlock him.  I can handle this."

"Yes, my king," the the three guards bowed and obeyed his command, leaving me, my brother, and SeokJin in the room alone.

My brother stared at me.  "Your eyes are purple right now and you were wearing contacts."

I looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes.  I had no idea what was going on, but my heart was pounding nervously.

"Do you know what that means?" he asked me.  I shook my head.  "It's a sign that your have found the one you love."

I looked at him confused.  "But you-"

NamJoon reached up and poked his eye, taking out one of his contacts.  He revealed a dark blue eye from under it.  "A year after I met MiRae, my eyes turned blue.  At first, they came and went, but I found out that they only appear when you think about that person.  After we got engaged, they stayed permanently.  It only happens to royal families."  He tilted his head a little.  "When did this happen?"

"The morning after I came back," I answered.

"So it wasn't soap in your eyes.  I knew it," he smiled cheekily.  “It’s been a year since they turned, you haven’t had any contact with him, so they’re still blinking back and forth.”  NamJoon picked his head up and set his focus behind me.  “Come here for a moment.”

I heard the footsteps of Jin behind me, a little slower than normal to indicate his caution.  He came to stand right next to my brother.  I slowly trailed my eyes upward towards his face.  I locked gazes with him for a split second before looking down again.

“And now, they’re solid purple,” NamJoon stated.  He turned to Jin.  “What is your name?” he asked.

“Kim SeokJin, sir.”

“SeokJin ssi, what is the reason that you have come all the way from your star to here?” NamJoon asked.

“It’s very...important, sir,” he answered.

“I understand,” my brother nodded.  “I’ll give you two some privacy.”  My brother patted Jin’s shoulder once before turning and exiting the room.

Jin turned to face me with a sincere look.  “JinYoung, I’m so sorry that I sent you away.  It was the worst decision of my life.  I know how hard it was for you to leave, and I know how much you wanted to stay with me.  I shouldn’t have done it, please forgive me?”

I bit my lip and crossed my arms over my chest.  He’s expecting me to just forgive him for hurting me eternally and just be cool with it?  “Is that all?” I asked coldly.

“No,” he shook his head and stepped forward to close the distance between us.  I was prepared to push him away, but he held my hands down and kissed me softly.

I froze up for a moment in shock.  I felt so torn.  For a whole year, I missed his lips and the sparks that went off, but I was angry that he was doing this now, as if this was his way of trying to sway me.  My first instinct was to wrap my arms around his neck and weave my fingers through his hair, but instead I slid my hands up to his chest and tried to push him away.  I couldn’t because his now free hands had reached for my waist and had wrapped his arms around them in an iron grip.  He tactfully pulled away when I was at a loss for breath so I couldn’t do anything.

“I love you, JinYoung.”

I drew in a sharp breath.  I looked into his eyes and saw that he actually meant it this time, not in the sisterly way, but the real way.

“I was devastated after you left, JinYoung.  I pushed everything I was feeling away and it worked for months, but everything came rushing back and hit me tenfold afterwards.  I could never get used to life without you, it was too painful.  I regret my decision every waking moment.  I want you back by my side.  I want to eat kimchi bokkeumbap with you.  I want to cuddle with you every night.  I want to be able to come home to you, my wife, every day and surprise you.  I want to call you ‘jagiya’ and ‘Princess’ just to make you blush.  I want to hug you, tickle you, sing to you, grow old with you.”  He cupped my face with both hands.  “I want you to have our children.  And I’m so sorry that it took me almost 2 years to realize this.”

I was in tears by then, a single droplet sliding down my face and he quickly brushed it away with his thumb and rested his forehead onto mine, our noses brushing together.  “I love you like crazy.  I just want you to be mine and only mine,” he said in a hushed whisper.  “I don’t need anyone else, just you.”

His words left me stunned as he just pulled his lips back onto mine.  I drank in his sweet taste, making myself drunk and my mind spin.  My hands grabbed his shirt in the front and pulled him closer to me before I went for grabbing fistfulls of his hair.  I didn’t want to let go of him, for fear that this was all just a crazy, vivid dream that I was going to wake up from anytime soon.  I had missed his touches and his soft kisses so much, and hearing him confess to me was what really made this moment unbelieveable.  I quickly pulled his head back a little to catch my breath before whispering against his lips, “I love you too.”

At the sound of that, Jin smiled and hungrily kissed me again, pushing my back against a nearby pillar and grasping my hips, squeezing me tightly and pulling me as close to him as possible.  My fingers combed through his hair as his head descended to kiss my neck.  He had still remembered all my sweet spots: the space right under my jawbone, the very middle of my nape, my neck right below my ear, and behind my earlobe, where he nipped gently and chuckled at the mewl that left my lips.  His voice echoed in my ear and I shivered visibly.  “Will you be my girlfriend?” he whispered sweetly.

I nodded.  “Y-Yes,” I responded weakly, still both out of breath and shivering from his contact.

He chuckled again at my stuttering and rubbed his nose from my cheek to brush my nose before leaving a gentle kiss there.  “I love you,” he repeated.

“I love you, too,” I blushed, hearing him say those words again.  "Even though you made me wait for a whole year."

"I'm sorry, jagiya," he smiled sheepishly.  "But I'm here now, and I don't plan on leaving you again."

"What do you mean?" I asked, a sliver of hope growing in my chest.

"I'm gonna move in here with you.  Well, me and Jungkook are gonna move in," he clarified.

"Really?" I exclaimed, my eyes widening.

"Yeah!" Jin mirrored my expression with a wide smile, picking me up and spinning me around.  "Isn't it great?"

"Jin, that's amazing!" I agreed as he set me down.

"Just imagine how happy Jungkook will be, he missed you so much," he beamed, his eyes twinkling.

At the sound of his name, my face changed.  "Jungkook!  Jin, he thinks you're dead!" I cried in alarm.

"What?!" Jin's eyes widened now.

"Last night!  He told me everything, and he thought you tried to kill yourself!" I shook him.  "We have to go see him!"

"Then let's hurry!"  Jin took my hand and we started running towards the door.

I caught my brother as we exited the door.  "Oppa I'm going to Jin's place, I'll be back tomorrow!"  I didn't even hear his response before we were out of sight of the castle and outside the kingdom.

~*~*~*~*~

We bursted through the doors of Jin's house.  A silence greeted us.  The chills started getting worse as my mind start thinking of the worst case scenarios that could have happened.  We slowly made our way up the stairs and stopped outside Jungkook's door.  We heard mumbling from the outside, making my panic slowly ease away knowing that he was still alive.

"Wait here," Jin whispered before he entered the door.  "Jungkook?"

I heard shuffling from behind the door.  "Hyung!  I'm so sorry I told you all of that.  I didn't mean to blame you, I'm sorry, please forgive me!" I heard Jungkook blubbering like a baby.

"Kookie, it's ok, I'm not mad at you," Jin comforted him.

I heard more sobbing.  "I thought you would leave me forever.  You're the best hyung I could ever ask for.  Don't ever leave me, please."

"I won't Kookie, I won't.  I have a surprise for you."

That was my cue.  I slowly opened the door.  "Hey Kookie Monster," I smiled.

"Noona!" Jungkook abandoned Jin and wrapped his arms around me.  "I missed you so much!  I thought I would never see you again!"  He pulled back from his hug.

I smiled at him and wiped his tears.  "You dyed your hair black and you pierced your ears.  You're growing up Kookie."

"I was just being rebellious," he shrugged.  "What are you doing here?"

"Well," Jin walked next to me and smiled at me.  "JinYoung and I made up."  He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"That's great!" Jungkook gushed with a wide smile.  "So you guys are a couple now, right?"

"What are you talking about?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

"You know...girlfriend, boyfriend?  Yeochin, namchin?" Jungkook said, clearly confused.

"Girlfriend?  Why would I do that?" Jin chuckled.

I stared at Jin.  Jungkook was staring as well, but you could see that he was ready to strangle his hyung.  "So...everything is back...to the way it was...before?" Jungkook asked through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" Jin smiled.

There was a long pause.  I couldn't keep it in much longer, I bursted out laughing.  "We got you Kookie!"

He blinked in surprise.  "What?!"

Jin joined in the laughter.  "That was funny!"

"You should've seen your face!  You wanted to murder SeokJin!" I was turning red from laughing.

Jungkook was standing there both dumbfounded and a little happy to see me and Jin holding onto each other and laughing.  "Wait I'm confused."

"Jungkook, I was joking.  JinYoungie and I are dating now."  He looked down at me with such loving eyes, making me blush.

"Thank the heavens finally!" Jungkook threw his hands in the air.  "Two years later holy geez, you guys are idiots."

"I'm a sangnamja, excuse you," Jin corrected.

I hit his chest.  "A whole 2 years Jin, and you just realized it recently."

"Alright, fine," he pouted.  I pecked him on the lips and he smiled.

"Awww group hug!" Jungkook ran up to us and we all hugged.  Our happy family was now complete and now larger than ever and unbreakable.

And that's just the way it was meant to be.

 


Annnnnd that was the short and sweet ending that was kind of rushed considering I had no idea how else to end it other than the three of them reuniting ^^  How many of you actually thought Jin was going to commit suicide as Kookie said?  None?  Ok then...

But remember, this isn't the end!  Remember that there's gonna be an epilogue guys!! A really sweet, fluffy, a little ty epilogue~! Not sure when it'll be up, but hopefully by the end of this week cuz I wanna get it up before the full schoolwork starts piling in.  Have a great week and I hope you guys enjoyed the story!  (I don't know cuz there's no comments...that makes me crey guys)