The Little Things

My Crush Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>Chae Hee's POV<< 

"Chae Hee!" 

I awoke to the sound of Baekhyun shaking my shoulders. Just by looking at his face, I knew something was wrong. 

"What?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes and looking at the clock that said 12:30PM. "Did something happen?" 

Baekhyun nodded quickly.

"Do you know where Chanyeol is?" He asked. "I haven't seen him last night, and he was gone by this morning." I watched as Baekhyun held my hand tightly. I knew that Baekhyun was very close to Chanyeol and if something happened, he would freak out. 

"I remember seeing him last night around 3AM, but he went to sleep." I replied back. "Did you ask the other members?" As I waited for his reply, I noticed that a blanket was wrapped around me. Did Baekhyun give me this last night? No, he couldn't have.. He was asleep.. 

"They said they didn't know and went out to eat." He sighed. "Where could he be?" 

"Maybe he's just with his girlfriend." I yawned. "Don't worry.  I'm suppose to meet in the dressing room today anyway. So if I he's there, I'll give you a call alright?" I gave him a comforting smile and squeezed his hand before getting up and raiding the fridge for breakfast. 

"Thanks Chae Hee, you're the bestest friend ever."  He said hugging me from behind. 

"Omo, Baek that's why we're friends." I giggled. "I'll see you later today okay? I'm going to meet Chanyeol." 

I walked down the hall with a piece of toast in my mouth. While walking I happened to bump into Park Eun Ae, an experienced coordinator noona that has been working here for almost 6 years. Before I could greet her, she was already down the hall. I wonder why she was in such in a hurry. I walked into the dressing room surprised to see an upset Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol Oppa..?" I said quietly. "Are you okay?" 

Startled, Chanyeol shook his head. 

"Since you know about Joo Young, can I tell you about it?" He asked. 

I nodded before sitting down next to him on the mini couch I kept in there. 

"Well, Joo Young and I got into a fight.. A really bad one.."  He said sighing. "It was a about whether to tell Mr. Soo-man about, you know our relationship." 

"Oh.." I said. "I'm guessing that she wanted to reveal it but you didn't?" 

He nodded. 

"Now she's mad at me and she won't even talk to me. She completely ignores me and acts like we've never been dating." Chanyeol said. "What am I suppose to do, Chae Hee?" 

I watched as he leaned his head on my shoulder, although he was very tall. I could feel my heart beat pounding louder and louder. 

"U-Uh.. I think you should just leave her alone for now, maybe she'll re-think about the situation." I said. 

He lifted his head up and smiled. 

"Wow, you give good advice, thanks!" He hugged me tightly. 

I turned red. 

"N-No p-problem.. " I said softly.

He let go. 

"Now, let's start on trying on those clothes!" He said grinning with his pearlie white teeth shining. 

I nodded. 

I spent most of my day in the dressing room with Chanyeol and trying on different clothing from The Lost Planet Concerts and their stage clothing. Every time Chanyeol changed, he would always make funny faces and I couldn't help but laugh at him. Right when he finished trying on all the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter