Confession

My Crush Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>Chae Hee's POV<< 

Today was the day I confess to Chanyeol! I felt my heart beat hard when I said the name. I've liked Chanyeol since the day I started working for SM Entertainment. I got the job with a good help of Baekhyun, my best friend. All the other members of  EXO-K have been cheering me on to confess to Chanyeol since Baekhyun had told them.

I walked into EXO's dorm to find a tired Baekhyun on the couch. I looked at the time of the clock that said 8AM. The EXO-K members are suppose to try on their stage clothing and leave by 11AM for a MBC Concert.

"Oppa~" I said softly. "Wake up!" 

Baekhyun stirred in his sleep but did not wake up. Pouting, I tried again with an idea that came into my mind. 

"Oppa~ Taeyeon Unni is here to see you!" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

I watched as he sat straight up. 

"Uhh. Huh? What?" He said confused. 

I grinned.  "Omo Baekhyun,  I knew you still liked Taeyeon Unni!"

Baekhyun shook his head. 

"N-Noo, I told you before that dating stuff is fake!" He said fully awake. "What are you doing here anyway, Chae Hee?" 

I pointed at the clock. "You're suppose to be up and ready to try on your stage clothing for the MBC Concert at 11. Did you forget? All the other members are already down there." I sat next to him on the couch and checked if he was alright. 

"Chae Hee, I'm fine. I was just tired from yesterday's Lotte Family concert, my schedule is lot more packed now-a-days." He sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter