Everyday In Every Way

There Is A Someone New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People gets hurt everyday in every way. 

Take a little step; you might tripped and fall flat on your face. 
Take a deep breath; you might inhaled some poison gas. 

Driving carefully it doesn't guarantee you to not get involve in an accident. 
Staying inside the house it doesn't guarantee you to not get robbed.

Think before talk; basically what you say is what in your mind.
The other before yourself; basically yourself is the most important.

So, people did hurt everyday in every way. The wound can heal but the scar stay still. Physically and mentally.

 

Sun already rises when Baekhyun open up his eyes. The brightness of the mighty invaded the big room throughout uncovered wall glass windows toward their bedroom balcony. He squinted his face because of the sudden bright as he trying to sit up from his sleeping position but fell on his back soon when he feels his head start spin painfully. He groaned lowly at the increasing pain as he bring over his hand to the side of his head. Massaging the scalps, hoped the said action could make his throbbing head better.


Closing his eyes, Baekhyun's took a deep breath when he feels his head slowly stop spinning and the pain fade away little by little. The latter didn't notice that the other man beside him already locked gaze on him since he awoken a minutes ago when he felt the smaller's movement. 


Jongin kept his arm secured on top of Baekhyun's stomach since the night they were asleep. Upon seeing the other's frowned face loosening, Jongin pulled closer, slightly tightened his grips and rubbing soothingly on the side of the smaller's slim waist. 


"Feeling better?" Came the raspy voice from the taller of the two, making Baekhyun fluttering open his eyes.


He prick a smile when he was greeted by Jongin's sleepy and concern face. He noticed the dents on the taller's face made by the pillow sheet, and how his brunette locks stuck up at an awkward angle but yet still look endearing in his eyes. 


"A little bit." He says under his breath when his eyes finally met Jongin intense stared. The smaller tried to hold back his groan as he bites his lower lips when his headache become present again. 


Figuring the acts, the tanned man sighed, not feeling assure at all. Jongin brings up his hand to replace Baekhyun's on his head and massages his temple carefully, made the latter's body stiffened but soon relaxed on the touch as he closed his eyes once again. 


The two stays quite for a couple of minutes. Jongin keep on massaging his forehead, giving more pressure just on the right place. The taller surely known what is he doing with his long fingers. Because, god, Baekhyun felt heavenly tortured to keep his mouth shut for not letting out his pleased moan every time the younger do his magic on him.


"I'm sorry." Jongin muttered, breaking the peace as he still staring at Baekhyun's paled face.


Baekhyun hummed in respond, still drowning in his own heaven. Not really getting what's the other had said.


"I'm sorry, I forced you to slept with that wet hair. I should've told you to--" Baekhyun's eyes snapped open when he heard the tint of guilty in Jongin's deep voice. It's made Jongin paused when he looked Baekhyun glaring, annoyingly, at him. 


"It is just a minor headache, Jjong. Like always, you know my head could easily feels hurt, right? You worried too much. Anyway, I feel much better now." Baekhyun smiles as he placed his tiny hand on Jongin's, brings its back on the top of his flat stomach and softly rubs it with his thumb. 


"Thanks to this precious hand of yours, doctor." He cheerfully said.


Doesn't want to makes thing worst, Jongin smiling back at the smaller. "But still, Baek. Maybe I'm the one who's causing your head--" Seeing another unpleasant glint from the other's eyes, Jongin finally gave up in defense. 


"Haaah, okay.. okay... But could you please do something with them? You are the neouro. There is must be the way to cure your headache. It has been two years already, Baek." Jongin plead. "No. Don't you even try to deny it." He continued when he saw the smaller knit one's eyebrow. "And of course I worried about your healthy. You are my......"


'...everything.'


The words hanging in the air. Jongin suddenly felt suffocated by his own thought. Until this day, he never could utter his true feeling towards beautiful man beside him. He don't have courage to do so. Inside his mind, there's always be a big question mark since he laid his eyes on him. 'Will Baekhyun love me? Will Baekhyun trust me?' The kind of questions he doesn't have courage to find the answers, yet. Because there's also a big exclamation mark beside it. 'Baekhyun will get hurt! Baekhyun will be disappointed!' Just by having though of it driving him insane. 


The tanned man lost in his own train of thoughts until he felt an affectionate squeeze on his hand as he aware that the other still lying close against his body, eyes gazing gently towards him. He shook his head, tried to clear his mind. 


"I am your what?" Baekhyun curiously asks. Cocked his head to the side.


Jongin smiled smugly, raised one of his eyebrow as if he was judging but actually it was for protecting his own heart as he complete his words before. 


He shrugged his shoulder. "You are my best buddy."


"Yah! I'm not your pet. You Blackie!" The smaller glare as he unconsciously kicked Jongin foot under their comforter.


"Yah! I'm not that black! And you kicking my injury feet, doctor. Thank you for the sweetest morning greeting ever." Jongin gritted his teeth to stop himself from crying out in pain.


Baekhyun just watched in amusement as he rolled his eyes, and stuck a tongue out towards him.


Jongin can't help but smiles at his friend childness. It was a nice change from the bad vibes he gets from a couple days ago. When Baekhyun back to his 'own-shutting-world'. It has been two years since Baekhyun had chosen as The Chief of Neurosurgery. The intensity his back into his 'own world' reduce due to his hectic schedules at the hospital. It's made Jongin relief. He couldn't lie, because the first five years after Chanyeol had left, it's really wreck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter