It Was Regret Beyond Relief

There Is A Someone New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
a/n : I suggest you read the previous story to not get so much headache from what happened in the begining. XD

 

Regret.

All I can see it's regret. The things I left behind. The things I have done. The loved I've gave to him. Regret..

Relief.

All I can feel it's relief. The things I left behind. The things I have done. The loved I've gave to him. Relief..

 

[Eight years ago]
 

To: Jongin
please take care of him. i'm sorry.
Chanyeol


Chanyeol ran as fast as he could. His breath became uneven because his fatigue and cold night wind brushing harsly against his body. He doesn't mind it as he kept running. Trying to forget all the things he left behind. Trying to close all his sense because even thought the certain petite boy were not stood in front of him anymore, Chanyeol still could clearly portrayed the latter bloodshoot eyes in his white paled face, heard the latter heart breaking sobs, and felt the latter uncontrollably shakened body in his arms.


"I've done the right thing. I've done the right thing..." The taller boy kept repeating those words again and again until he reach at the nearby bus stop. He was panting hard as he bent down to catch on air to filled his empty lungs. His white face became reddis and cold sweat starts to formed all over his forehead.


The taller boy brings his hand to wiped his damp forehead as he stringtened his long body and rested his back at the iron pillar. A moment later, the bus he was waited for came. He took a long steps forward and jumped inside the green bus. After done with paying, he settle down his tired body on empty chair at the back on the end corner beside the window as he drops his head against it, trying to distracted his mind with the scenary ourside. His eyes close slowly when he felt the green bus starts shaking and moving forward.  



Kyungsoo woken up from his peaceful sleep when he heard banging from his front door. He took a glance at his phone beside him, it's already past midnight. With half closed eyes, he bring his tired body out of bed, slowly walking towards his front door.


"I'm coming, tsk!" as he groaned in annoyence since the person outside didn't stop knocked.


As soon as he reached the said door and opened it, he felt his body being crushed by tight embrace from his guest. "Chan--" Kyungsoo froze on his spot, doesn't know how to reacted because of Chanyeol sudden appearance as he could felt Chanyeol's uneven breath againts his neck.


After a moment beyond his shocked, Kyungsoo could manage to closed the door and he pulled his body inside as he dragged Chanyeol's with him. He placed his arms on the taller waist and stay silence for another minutes. Giving the taller time to calm down.


Silence followed and then, finally Chanyeol open up his mouth to talked. "I told him..." He said so soft as his eyes shut tightly. However, the voice still audible to Kyungsoo to heard because of their body pressed against each other.


Kyungsoo could felt his heart squeezed in pain. He felt his heart sank onto his knees when his best friend's angelic face flashed in his mind. The petite boy didn't say anything in return, instead he grip Chanyeol's thin jacket hard.


"I told him about us, that I loves you. I love you, Soo....so much. I really do." The taller talked again still in the same tone but this time more like to convinced himself that he had done the right thing.


Kyungsoo could felt his tears starts to b in his wide eyes, threatening to fall down anytime soon. He inhaled deeply in chanyeol's neck. Listened to the latter conffesion in guilty.


"We're going to be alright, right?" Chanyeol whispered, slighly pulled away to look at his lover. He stare at Kyungsoo' guilty doe eyes apologetically. He sighed when he saw a sudden tear fall down from the latter's unfocus eyes as reach out the other's pale face with his cold finger to wipped its away. He knew he hurts the love of his life two times today. First his past, and now his -hoped- future.


Should he blamed in love? Should he blamed in time? Should he blamed in moment? Should he blamed his best friend for introduced him to Chanyeol? Should he blamed Chanyeol for taking a good care of him? Or should he blame himself for doing this?


Fiddling the hem of his black shirt, Kyungsoo just nods in silent as he look at the taller in the eyes, because couldn't bring himself to utter another words. It's tortured him. He felt like the lowest person in the earth, yes. But deep, deep inside his heart he feels relief in the same time because Chanyeol chose him. He couldn't denied that he loves the person in front of him so ing much. His love for the latter grows every single days, everytime he opened his eyes, and in every single breath he take. And when he remebered how much he loved the latter, Kyungsoo can't help but smile.


Chanyoel smiled back. "Then, we're fine." Said the taller softly. Feels like his burden has been lifted just by the latter's smile as he engulfed his boyfriend once again into his tight embrace. Placing his face on the crook of the smaller's warm neck.


"Yeol..."


"Hmm?"


"I love you.." Kyungsoo said along with his falling tears and tightened hold around Chanyeol's back.

 

>••••••••<



[Present]


"Baekhyun!" He called as he entered into the bright room.



At the same time, Baekhyun came out from the other glass door across the room with grey short and blue tee. Hair fell breathakingly onto his forehead as he runs his pretty slender fingers on it. His black hair still wet made the water dripping on the towel around his shoulder. His white skin flushed red because of warm water he just took when he showered not along ago.


Soon he laid his eyes at the other person inside the room when he heard someone shouted his name. His eyes widened, two times more bigger than usual. Jaw almost dropping due his shocked.


What the heck happened to him? Baekhyun froze in his place where he was standing.


"Jong--"


"For the 's sake. Baek..." Jongin hissed as he dropped his lifeless body on Baekhyun's dark cold tiles, hands pressed to his eyes.


"JONGIN." Baekhyun gasp as he rushed towards the tanned man on the floor. He crounched on his knee and reach out his hand to cupped Jongin's face with his palm. Brings the latter to face him.


"What happened?" Baekhyun said in worried.


Jongin ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter