Chapter Two: Jieun

Absolute Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Jieun

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I'm sorry Jieun-ah..."

"W-What do you mean?" The ebony haired young woman inquired with a raised brow. She didn't believe he had done anything wrong. 

"I'm so sorry..."

The next thing the girl, Jieun, knew, she could only see darkness.

It was like swirling into oblivion- there was no light. She ran, jumped, screamed- but nothing would let her see the light. 

There was just her and the cold. Nothing more.

She shivered and rubbed her arms, the low winds piercing her uncovered arms. 

Then, she felt warmth.

Her eyes fluttered open as they locked with closed ones. She could feel warmth on her lips that spread throughout her body, sending a small tingle. The young woman's lips parted unconsciously.

"!" Suddenly, the young man that had been leaning over pulled back in surprise. He stared at her with absolute bewilderment in his eyes. "Y-You're... you're alive?" He breathed out in disbelief.

"I-I think so..." The ebony haired woman softly replied, voice melodic but if only slightly hoarse. "W-Where...?" She trailed off as her eyes glanced over her new surroundings. 

"Oh! Umm, you're in my house. I'm Lu Han, but just call me Luhan." The young man, Luhan, cautiously informed the confused girl. "What is your name?"

"My... my name?" She blinked at him, before her gaze dropped to the ground. What was her name?

_on_   J__un

"My name... my name is..."

J_eun

"J-Jieun! T-That's my name..." The girl, Jieun, answered with a small smile. She remembered her name!

"Jieun..." Luhan sounded out. Said young woman smiled wider, she liked it when he said her name. "Okay then, how old are you Jieun-ssi?" 

"How old am I...?" Jieun frowned and knit her eyebrows together in thought. "I..." 

2_

"Twenty..." She began, trying to remember the last digit. "I think I'm twenty-one." Jieun nodded and let a small grin plaster on her creamy skin. 

"Twenty-one? I'm twenty-one too." Luhan politely smiled at her. "Umm, hold on..." He grabbed the instruction manual that he laid down next to him earlier before following the... instructions. 

After starting the body, the owner must then know the essential details. The body is certainly living and will need the same necessities as regular humans such as food and the like. What you decide to do will be based on your own free will.

"What are you reading?" Jieun questioned curiously. Seeing as he didn't answer, she tilted her head to look at the title. "In... instruction manual?" She read off the cover. "Ah, what is this?" Her dark brown orbs caught the edge of paper sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter