Scums

The Unofficial Guide To Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprisingly, I woke up with a smile on my face. I woke up early, I managed to do my hair, makeup, not go to school with rinkled clothes, and even eat breakfast! All was well I tell you, till this.... this... UGH! She's too horrible to even attempt to describe. Lets us rewind: 

 

Earlier Today

 

With that smile still plastered on my face, I sauntered through the schools gates with a slight hop in my step. I had a little chant repeated in my head that seemed a little too Tiffany-like to even be me. "Today is my day! Nothing can bring me down!~" 

 

I chose the longer way around to class since I already stopped at my locker and there was more than half an hour to spare. Still, with that slight hop in my step, I walked, or more so skipped, very surprising I know, down the hallways. Nothing could go wrong in Taeyeon world, I said to myself. I had the most popular girl in the school as one of my best friends, Tiffany, an amazing boyfriend, Leeteuk, good grades, an okay social life. A life that everyone would want right? Maybe, till you accidentally walk into the classroom your best friend and boyfriend are making out in. Stupid bounce in my step totally made me mess up where I was going, though I sort of don't regret it now, thinking about it. 

 

Both caught red handed, they pulled away as if they were diseases. Funny sight, I tell you. Tiffany, with rushed movements quickly tried to straighten out her uniform and flashed me an embarrassed smile. "Uhm... Oh my gosh! Taeyeon! What are you doing at school so early?" She awkwardly asked. First time little miss eyesmile all tongue tied. Mark this in your calendars folks! 

 

"Excuse me? That's what you tell me after I walk in on my boyfriend and bestfriend making out? Uhm... what the hell?" I mocked. Leeteuk only looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. "And YOU! W-" My yelling was cut short by Tiffany. "Quit it. This has been going on for months. You were bound to find out, although we expected you to find out a little sooner." Tiffany drawled with her arms crossed now. There was where my jaw probably hit the ground. I wasn't furious then, maybe a little shocked, confused, and a bit hurt. "What?" I questioned dumbly. This is when Tiffany fired the shots. "I came to my senses a few months ago and found out that Leeteuk was the one for me, and not for you obviously, since he's here with me. Then, I also realized that you were a pretty ty friend that has done nothing but feed off myself. I mean, come on, I practically made you, nerdy little Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany snarled. This, is when I was furious. I looked at Leeteuk with annoyance, all feelings of hurt gone. He only proceeded to rub the back of his neck, and now look down. 

 

"Well you know what? You could've just told me if I was a ty friend! I could've left you alone in an instant, no problem. I mean, I was fine without you, but you're grades probably weren't fine without me. I should've came to my senses earlier too, that I was hanging around two scums. One completely fake inside and out, and the other incredibly stupid and dumb. You know what? I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter