Deals With The Devil

The Unofficial Guide To Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting in my last class, drumming my nails on my desk. Who knew a minute could be so long? I huffed, watching as my teacher blabbed about proper technique, only getting cut off by the bell. I got up immediately and slung my bag over my shoulder. My sour face was still present, although am I really supposed to get over something this big within a couple of hours? Spare me. 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Smile a bit at least!" Jung Jessica scolded, beating me to my locker once again. She was always so perfect and happy. I hate her. Not really. 

I rolled my eyes and stuffed the books from my locker into my bag. "Here! Does this make you happy?" I pulled my lips into a smile that reached my ears. She shoved my lightly as I shut my locker. Initiating our walk, she wriggled her eyebrows towards me. "What?" I asked, slightly irritated. Am I ever not irritated That's an actual question. Anyways. 

"Look! It's your badboy. Mr. Byun Baekhyun." She giggled walking past him. He looked up from his phone with that same glint in his eyes, and another cigarette between his teeth. Gross. I tugged on Jessica's hand with a strained face and forced her to walk faster. I could practically hear his light chuckles. 

"What was that about?" I narrowed my eyes at her. She tossed her hair behind her shoulder and slightly smirked/smiled (I couldn't tell, honestly.) at me. "I'm Jessica, Tae. Of course I know about your encounter with him." My face didn't even bother to move a muscle. Obviously she knew. It's as if this girl has cameras all over the school! 

"Well my 'encounter' with him doesn't mean anything. I'm not going to give in to any of his no good schemes. He's a scum, Sica." I said nonchalantly, stopping at the bus stop. 

"Drop the 'I got dumped' attitude Tae! You could benefit from this. Make Leeteuk jealous, with the help of Baekhyun... maybe a makeover... hmmmm.." Jessica murmurs again. 

"Hah, yeah, okay. Bye Jessi!" I laughed sarcastically and got on the bus. 

I walked to the back and plugged in my headphones. Today has been very eventful. 

After writing my concluding sentence, I set aside my homework on my nightstand. It still wasn't late, and I didn't feel like going to sleep. Drumming my nails on the table, I sighed. I could always text back Baekhyun, but that would be giving in. And that would show that I need his help, 

Which I don't. 

But then again.... I want Leeteuk to feel horrible. More horrible than he did today, which was barely. I could also take up Jessica's offer.... Hah. Nope. 

Reluc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter