...1

What Am I in School?

"Seriously can't you guys make an effort to come early?" Lu Han said monotonously. He leaned on the wall beside the school's main gate with his eyes still fixed on the thick book in his hands.

"What the hell..?!!" Joon yelled to the top of his lungs while hanging on the gate with too much force causing it to open. 

"Do not need to shout. I would never locked you up outside." Lu Han casually said making his way to the school's building. Zico laughed silently at the unbelievable face that Joon was making; the mixture of guilt, ashamed and flustered.

"Come on, Mr. OVER... We gonna be late." Zico whispered with a hint of sarcasm. He really don't want to attract the student's councils' attention nearby. Like a stupid Lee Joon.

 

 

Lu Han yawned completely exhausted. He just wanna rest for awhile from the duty of the student's council. It was not like he ever wanted to be one of the law abiding citizen, he himself like to skip class once in a while to his favourite spot in the big school's library, reading off anything that was interesting to the point that he almost locked up in the library. Hell like he cared. And that was before he became the class rep qualifying him to be one of the student council. Now he hardly went to the library, sometimes Jiyong was kind enough to fetch him some books to read. 

Jiyong. The only classmates he could tolerate. 

He remembered the day when they first interact with one another. 

 

In one of those unusual day that Lu Han fall asleep in his corner of 'World History and Heritage' bookshelves, he was waken up by a on his cheek. done by something called cat. Precisely a kitten. A white kitten with a pair of dark blue eyes tilting his head to the side watching him. A kitten that was so familiar. A kitten that he was sure that he had seen her almost everyday...

"Ara..?" A quite voice hit his hearing. And there's come Jiyong with an unreadable face. Ara just purr without moving from Lu Han's side eyeing her master. Lu Han stood up from his sleeping position and pick up Ara carefully. 

"Here. Your kitten."

"Ah.. Thanks."

Awkward.

"So you always here whenever you were missing?" Surprisingly Jiyong spoke while caressing Ara's head that was resting on his forearm. Lu Han was lost at words to reply Jiyong. "I can actually talk. And Ara thinks that you are an appropriate kind of person to talk to."

Yeah, sure Ara was right, you could have gone crazy trying to talk with the prankster-troll duo or that overly positive monster or the blackmailer. And surely Woobin won't talk because he really don't talk with any of us.

Lu Han smiled at his own thought. 

"Well you do know you never actually say anything right to the point I thought you are mute or something."

Jiyong nodded in acknowledgement.

"And yes this is my secret place. I don't mind sharing with you just don't ever tell the others." Jiyong agree with a small yes. Eyes never leaving Ara. Because he still don't have the courage to see people's expression whenever his talking to them. Talking was already a good accomplishment by the way. He can start slowly. One step at a time. Right Ara?

 

 

Kim Myungsoo was not your ordinary quiet student. He liked blackmailing with his gadgets. Sometimes he was there at the wrong time managing to record something with his handycam, camera, recorder or his handphone. 

No one actually thought that he was capable of doing that. Being him, he don't really prefer to be adored for something he have done. 

"Damn. What have you done?" Joon asked as he was eyeing a big fight between the hottest couple in the school. Myungsoo just shrugged and walked away completely ignoring Joon annoyed face. "Yah! Is it so hard for you to answer my question, you ."

Myungsoo is a devil in an angel suit. With the help of technologies of course.

 

 

 

Wonbin never understand why he ever end up in this class with nine other weird students. Maybe not all were weird, like Lu Han and Hongki. They seemed normal. 

Others? Hurmmm...

Jiyong actually talks with his cat while drawing who know what in his one of many sketchbooks.

Chansung is reading a book upside down. He can't actually gets more stupid than he already is, no?

Zico and Joon is planning on some disastrous prank that somehow always end up as failure and them being in detention for the rest of the week.

Myungsoo is recording something that happens at the office thru the window. Wait, the principal is having affair with Miss Jang?!! 

Wonbin buried his head on the table. Enough caring. This whole school was ed up.

 "Hey, Wonnie? Are you okay?" And there's Jungkook the innocent one.

 

 

 

Hongki keeps his smile all thru the hallways to the garden in the middle of the school. When he reaches there, he takes the same spot everytime he was there and start strumming his guitar before starts singing. 

Hongki likes singing more than anything. And because of that girls like him. He's handsome, kinda smart with a smile adorns on his face and yes his voice. His skillful hands with the guitar.

Though actually Hongki prefers to sing his heart out on the stage with a head-banging music and flirts all night long with every girls there are. Get on a fight with some random guy in the streets. Falling asleep under the stars and not worrying about perfect attendance to school. 

Hongki smile a sad smile. To dream things that he'll never get hurts. And all he ever dreams is to be free to do things that he wants. To rebel once in a time. To put a smile that represent the happiness that he is feeling for real. 

Be sure to behave yourself this one time Lee Hongki or I'll make sure to send you to a boarding school.

For now, Hongki is thankful that he is still able to do some of the things he wants like singing although his audiences are flowers and trees. And once in a while real people.

 

 

 

Jungkook do the homeworks at his place quietly. Although his attention is on his classmates. For once they are studying. Particularly Lee Joon and Zico (real name still unknown). They have been classmates for three months now but they are still distant. Well actually he is the one that has no one to befriend. Lu Han seems comfortable with Jiyong. Once in a while, he catches up in an argument with Joon. Hongki talks with everyone but he still keeps to homself most of the time. Joon and Zico always in a stupid discussion sometimes with Myungsoo. Wonnie keeps dissappearing for unknown reasons. And Chansung... He's too big for Jungkook's liking. His face always blank. Because his stupid Wonnie would say before going somewhere again. 

Jungkook let out a sigh. Is it possible for them to be really good friend?

 

 

And Chansung sures that he is not stupid just maybe a bit clueless. And too trusting because just last week Zico said that reading book uside down stimulates our brain activity to the maximum. And since last week that what he was doing. Now, the equation E=mc² seems to make sense.

Maybe, Chansung is a bit stupid.