Kwon Jiyong

What Am I in School?

He lives his life in a paper. Where he draws out all of his feelings. He rarely talks because the paper doing all the talk for him. None ever understands. His plain white paper that soon he claims as a friend.

Jiyong is not a loner. All his life he is always all alone. A choice that he has to accept. He is an orphan. Knows nothing about his parents. His background. He grows quiet and people creeps out by that, taking the initiative of leaving him alone. Thus he always alone, finding solace in drawing till he becomes great in it. Along the way he earns some sort of recognition in such a young age but the fame still don't erase the fact that he is alone.

When he hits 15, he starts doing drugs for no apparent reason thou sometimes maybe he thinks it because of the silence that slowly engulfing him. Somehow in those time of being high with drugs and lurking around for money he forget about his passion for drawing. 

It doesn't take long for him to be captured by the police, spending time in a rehab to stop his yearn for drugs. At that time he starts to enjoy running, feeling the wind against him. He starts to study, and draw again. 

Since then he is seen with a messenger bag that homes his art supply and a very thick A5 sketchbook. He still won't talk as in he loss his words all this time. Mainly because he don't know how. Once in a while he smoke to release his urge. Although he don't know what he want to accomplish in his life atleast he would stop doing things that harms hi own life. Being alone is fine as long as he keeps track of himself. Being alone is fine...

He keeps on assuring himself hoping for the loneliness to go away.

 

Jiyong opened the envelope, reading the contains of the letter. A small smile featured on his face. He was accepted to a prestigious school with a full scholarship on arts in Seoul. 

Maybe he will find his happiness here.

Maybe he will not be alone anymore.

And maybe he can pour his feelings in a form of words and someone will eventually listened to him instead.

And just maybe he can find people to laugh to cry to hell with him.