» Snuggles « Chapter THREE

»Locked Away«

After the celebration with family and Daehyun the two boys wanted to get some sleep. "Hey Daehyun?" Youngjae called out to him from the bathroom. "Yeah Jae?" The older replied. "Do you want to cuddle tonight?" He let the words slip. "Jae, we just met today, you don't even know if I could be a total ert." 

Youngjae stopped what he was doing and thought about it for a bit. "No, I'm sure you're not. You're too good looking to be a ert." He hit himself on the forehead for letting one of his thoughts slip. Daehyun just laughed and hopped onto the bed as the younger waddled over in a baggy t-shirt and joggers.

Youngjae looked into Daehyun's eyes. "Are you searching for something?" The older grinned. "Have we... met before?" The younger unconsciously pouted. Daehyun just hummed. "I don't know, maybe." He grinned. "Now get some rest." Youngjae nodded his head and closed his eyes moving in closer to Daehyun. 

After a while of silence Youngjae sat up. "You know what, I don't want to go to sleep anymore." The older just blinked at him. "I mean we could do whatever." He shrugged. "Scary movie?" Youngjae suggested pulling out his collection of DVDs from one of the drawers built into his bed. "Sure?" Daehyun just stared as the younger went to the TV to set things up. 

As Youngjae pressed play he hopped back into bed, sitting between Daehyun's legs with his head on the older's chest. He snuggled into the flannel the older was wearing and took in the scent of berries that was radiating off of Daehyun. Soon enough, maybe too soon, Youngjae was screaming into Daehyun's broad chest. The older tried to help calm him down, but ended up just pausing the movie and turning on the Christmas lights that were strung along the wall. 

"Are you alright Jae?" Daehyun wrapped his arms around the bundle of blankets that the said boy hid under after he got up. "F-fine. Let's go to sleep?" The older boy just nodded and somehow made his way underneath the pile of blankets and held Youngjae close. 

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

It's so short ;A; sorry

»  | • 느낌아니까 • |  «