» Happy Birthday! « Chapter TWO

»Locked Away«

Again. Youngjae woke up early. He knew today was his birthday. He was totally going to dread today. "Youngjae!" His mother's voice rang through the house. "Yes?" He yelled back. "Go take a shower and wear something nice!" He dragged himself out of bed and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

-

He went to his closet deciding what to wear. First he chose a black beanie, a grey knit sweater with button like things trailing from his left collar bone down to his side, and grey jeans. "No, I need to look nicer." He shook his head taking off the clothing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR8r54wKraNcyPKe6A9l0

"Black shirt... Black and white plaid shirt... black jeans... Too much black for this occasion." He shook his head.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL95w50B8WTbsav7cxINe

"White ribbed tank... jean shirt? black jeans... too casual."

1021598_1373677590172_500_281.jpg

He sighed pulling on a red plaid shirt over the white tank he was wearing and put his favorite expensive black belt into the loops of his black jeans to hide his baby fat.

Youngjae opened the unlocked door of his room and headed downstairs for his horrible long day. There was someone with his back turned to him in the kitchen. "Good morning Umma." He went into the kitchen. "Youngjae!" She smiled at him. "Meet Daehyun!" The said boy turned around and grinned at him. 

Youngjae froze staring at the beautiful boy in front of him. "Well, aren't you hungry." His Umma turned towards the stove. "You two get to know each other and I'll call you back downstairs." Daehyun signaled for the younger to go up the stairs with him. 

Once the two were in his room they settled onto the bed. "This is the best!" Youngjae smiled at Daehyun. "So you probably already know that I'm Youngjae, I know you're Daehyun... Did Umma tell you that I've never talked to anyone outside of my family?" The older froze. "What? No." "Well... I guess this makes it awkward.." Youngjae rubbed the back of his neck. "Course not. Is there anything you want to do?" Daehyun grinned. The younger paused looking down at his hands.  "I want..." He started then looked back at the boy. "What, don't look at me like that." Daehyun's eyes widened.

Youngjae tackled the older into a hug. "I've wanted to cuddle with someone for the longest time ever." He said in a hushed voice. Daehyun wrapped his arms around the boy. "If that's what you wanted you could have just asked." He laughed. Youngjae was absorbed into the feeling of warmth radiating off of Daehyun. The rising and falling of his chest still felt much more comfortable than a pillow, even though Daehyun was wearing a black graphic tee and a stylish black studded jacket. This 'pillow' hugged back and it felt perfect. 

There was a knock on the door. "Hey you two, food's ready." Youngjae's favorite maid's voice was heard from the other side. "We're coming!" Youngjae replied. He didn't want to let go but his Umma would think something's going on. "Don't pout, we can cuddle again later." Daehyun smiled taking Youngjae by the hand and leading him to the kitchen. This had been the best birthday yet for Youngjae.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

»  | • 느낌아니까 • |  «