Final

Happy Birthday,Kookie!

"It's Kookie's birthdayyyyyy." Jimin shouted around the dorm as the older members still in deep sleep.

"Shut up,Park Jimin." Suga groaned as his beauty sleep disturbed.

"What's the plan today?" V yawns as he sleepily clinging on J- Hope walking to the living room.

"Raaaaaapmoooon hyuuuuuung." Jimin giggled.

"What?" Rapmonster stare at him.

"The plan?" Jimin stare at the elder,with a questionable face.

"Jin hyung got it."

"Here's the plan!" Jin shouted.

"Let's hear it out." J-Hope smiled.

"Okay so Suga,Jimin. You guys gonna be the one that decorate our house!"

"What?!" Jimin and Suga groaned as they stared at each other. "Why us?"

"You guys paricularly like husband and wife." Jin smirked as the two blushes. "N-no,I'm not Suga hyung's wife.Right,hyung?" Jimin stares at Suga,cheeks tinted to red. "W-what?" Suga just ignored him,covering his face using the hood on his head. "Awww,look at that husband and wife." J-Hope cooes. "Then what should me and Tae do?"

"You guys need to disturb Kookie so he won't go home. Deal?" Jin smiled softly as he looked at the two younger. " Deal. We can do it,right,hyung?" V giggled as he hugged J-Hope. "Yes! We gonna work just well." J-Hope smiled and peck V's nose. "Are you two a thing?" Suga frowned. "Nope~it just brotherly love." V smiled.

"So Namjoon and me going to cook! Fighting,guys!"

"Fighting!" They said,in unison.

_____________________________________________

"Hey Namjooon. Should we eat some meat? Kookie love meat,right?" Jin smiled as he pulled Rapmonster to the bachelor's place. "Hyung. We buy a lot of things already!" Rapmonster sighed as he took a glance on their trolley. A carton of milk,eggs and chips. He wonder why they need them all.

"B-but,Joonie." Jin pouted. "Don't" Rapmonster sighed "Okay,you can take what you want. " "Thanks,Joonieee ah,love you~" "Love you too.

_____________________________________________

"I wanna be with Koooookieee." Jimin pouted as he continued decorating the room with ribbons. "But well we stuck in here....since we are h-husband and w-wife." Suga looked at Jimin with a red face. "N-no. W-we n-not official yet." Jimin pushed Suga away and looked away.

"This is so-not Min Suga's style." Suga pulled Jimin closer and kissed Jimin's lips softly. Jimin's eyes was wide open but after a few moments,the younger melt in the kiss and start kissing back. Jimin sit on Suga's lap and the older's lips. "Call me daddy." Suga smirked "W-what? N-no." Jimin blushes as he buried his face on the older's chest. "Minnie~~" Suga hummed. "Da-daddy." Jimin blushes more as he looked up at Suga.

"Mhmm. Good boy." Suga smirked as he cupped Jimin's cheeks,kissing Jimin with needs and love. "We are back!" Jin shouted but immediately blushed as he saw Suga and Jimin kissed. "We are just going to the kitchen. Continue what are you doing." Rapmonster smirked,as he pull Jin to the kitchen. "Da-daddy." Jimin looked at the older,with a pout on his face. "Let's continue. Shall we?" Jimin nodded as Suga kissed him again.

_____________________________________________

"Hobi hyung." V breathes in as he pulled J-Hope closer. "I'm nervous." V pouted. "Let me help with that."J-Hope smiled as he pressed V to a wall near their pratice room and kissed V's lips softly. "Still nervous?" J-Hope smirked as he caressed V's cheeks. "I think I'm o-okay." V blushes as he walk to the door. "Wait." J-Hope pulled V and pecked his lips before he enters the pratice room.

"Jungkookieeee" J- Hope hummed as he hug Jungkook from the back. "Hobi~~~ hyung." Jungkook giggled as he hold J-Hope hands,intertwining his fingers with the older. "Yah,guys. How about me?" V sat on the floor as he look at the other two. "Beeeeeeeee" Jungkook laughed as he jumped to the top of V. "Koookieee." V grinned.

"Should we pratice together?"

"Yeeees hyung."

_____________________________________________

"They gonna arrived soon." Jimin giggled as he clings on Suga. "Still hurt,baby?" Suga looked at Jimin. "Nope." Jimin smiled widely.

"I see you guys managed to do your work well." Rapmonster smirked. "Joooonieeeee? My hands hurt." Jin pouted as he looked at Rapmonster. "Really,baby?" Rapmonster run towards Jin and kissed Jin's hands. "Mhmm.. But it's not really hurt now." Jin smiled.

"Hyung,we are back!" Jungkook suddenly popped out from the door. "Koookie. My big boy." Jin hugged the younger tightly. "Happy birthday!" All of them shouted happily as the others give him a group hug. "Thanks,hyung. You guys are the best."

"No. We are not but when we are together,we are the best!" Jin smiled as he caressed Jungkook's hair.

"Foreverrrrrr Bangtan!!!!! Happy Birthday Kookie." They all shouted together.

For Jungkook,that was his greatest birthday. He have a loving hyungs to celebrate from now on..Bangtan Forever! He shouted loudly in his heart.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Idk what I just write. This is and I finished it in a day! Wooohooo. I tried to add some rather than //o// Comment and subscribe juseyo <3