Tie

Me? Bulletproof? Yes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I start I´m really sorry for not updating...mianhe >~< I may be late but still I wish that you guys had an amazing Xmas hihi

1 week later... (after the detention the last week went normal for them)

Yuna pov

It was Friday morning. I stood up, brushed my teeth and finally wear my school unfiorm that I got yesterday from the secretary. It was quite beautiful but I think the skirt was too short for my liking. After having a little breakfest I made my way to school. Sadly I had to survive the hell alone today cause Rin catched a cold and won´t be coming. I think I will visit her right after school ends. When I entered the school gate I already regret it. I was about to go to my locker to get my books for the lessons I`m gonna have today but guess who i saw. Taehyung was making out with some other . Rin told me the other day that almost every girl had something with Taehyung so I think I won´t make any friends with them. I mean its really sad how they got easily played. A few minutes later I still stand there watching them with the hope they would see and stop making their business? But no it was the opposite. I didn`t mean to interrupt them but hell it was about to get to class.

*hust hust * I tried to get their attention. The only thing I got was hearing the girl moan. My innocent ears.

" Ehem.." I said loud and clear to let them hear. The girl flushed pink. I guess she realized her situation she was in.

" Mind going somewhere else?" I asked.

" Why? Got jealous?" Taehyung asked.

" Uhh no but I want to get my books" I pointed at the locker behind them.

"tzz" was the only thing I heard from him. Ha gotcha.

Yuna: 2 Taehyung: 0

"Oppa come on lets go somewhere else and continue" the girl said while trying to kiss him.

" Get your dirty hands off me .. I don´t like you" Taehyung said.

" But o-oppa I thought you- " " Like you? ur just another toy, got it?" Taehyung said.

I might be here only two weeks but i can tell now whats gonna happen. That girl shouts at Taheyung, then cires and bam there comes the slap.

"You !" the girl shouted ( like I said haha) . Now she began to cry. And now the final 1.. 2.. 3.. girl slaps Taehyung.

I think its the only good thing I can see every day. Since my way to the locker was free now I took my books and was about to leave. But Taehyung pushed me against my locker and whispered.

"You´re the next" he smirked.

" Good luck then" I replied.

My next class was English with Kris and.. Taehyung. I got to my class and already saw Kris waving at me. Right after me Taehyung got here as well.

"Hey Kris" I happily said. Well beside Rin we are the best buddies.

" Hi Yuna, what happened? you look annoyed" he asked me.

" The same thing" I said annoyed .

" I see" he chuckled with his deep voice. Awwwww I could fall in love with him.... only if he wouldn´t be gay... argghhh all perfect guys must be gay, am I right? Yeah right. ahh now I´m talking to myself.

"Yuna?" kris said.

"huh uh what?" how embarassing.

"And now you´re blushing" he smirked. ahhhhh no I must be red like a tomato right now.

" H-Hey !! I´m not " I said and looked away.

"Then why are you looking away?" he asked. Ughh I could tell he is amused. I turned to face him only to see him being so close to me. Our breath were mixed with each other. can I say that so?

" Y-yahh !! ur too close go away" I think I´m blushing even deeper. I pushed him lightly away . And now he chuckled again.

" Wait did you imagine me ?" he smirked and I choked, yeah I choked on my own breath.

"whaaaat? no way ! Dude I would never do that" now after I said.... him being ? omg noooo

"Yeah yeah I got ya... I was just kidding" he chuckled. Hey! he really was amused. Thats unfair arghhh Good that the teacher came or else I would die because of embarassment.

 

Author pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter