A Saturday Night

Me? Bulletproof? Yes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...Saturday evening

Taehyung pov

J-hope, Jimin and I came back from our practice and now were on our way to get to my house. We´re gonna have a boys night like every saturday.

Just then we saw a girl who tried to escape from two guys they hold her.

 

"Hey V isn´t that Yuna?" J-hope asked shocked.

Then I turned to face the girl to get a better view and to my shock it really was her.

 

"It´s her!" I almost yelled. "You both get these two and I will look after her" I told them

Just then they got them and i run to Yuna to see in a not good state. Why is she even alone at this night?

While the boys were busy with the s I turned her to look at me.

"Hey.. everything ok?" I asked. Stupid question V. Of course she is not.

It seems like she didn´t hear me so I asked her again, just to see her got startled. I guess she was crying.God how I hate to see her like this.

 

"hmm...w-what a-are you doing here?" she wiped off her tears.

 

I could tell she wasn´t okay and they must harassed her I mean why would she crying?

Then I remembered that I kissed her. Was it right to do? She must hate me now more if its affecting her.

 

"You really are? " I asked worriedly. Yes I was worried and I also care for her.

"J-Just don´t ask" she said.

 

"Is she okay ?" Jimin suddenly asked me.

"I don´t think so, lets take her with us as well " I stated and he nodded.

 

"Yuna you will come with us" I then told her.

"No i can´t " she started to say.

"Oh come on Yuna-shi, ur not okay now .. we won´t let you go alone" J-hope said.

"But I have-" she got cut by Jimin.

"No buts you´ll come with us" he said or more commanded. Whats up with them? Acting all so nice here.

"They are right" I comforted her and she nodded in agreement.

The next few minutes we just walked in silence and I think it was the right way. She must be uncomfortable. First we treated her not "so well" and now nice?

Ahh i don´t even know what I am thinking about.

 

"Soo Yuna-shi you were from America?" J-hope started the conversation.

"Just Yuna please,and yes....?" Yuna said in a questioninglyway. Right she doesn´t know their names.

"Hoseok for you but you can also call me Hoseok, are you alone here? Mom? Dad?" he asked.

"Stop qustion her!" I said to Jhope.

"nahh its okay, why got jealous?" she replied the same words I said earlier.

Then Jhope and Jimin started to laugh.

"Yeah got jealous V?" Jimin smirked.

"Just shut up Minni" I glared at him only to get it back.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter