Chapter 2 : Reaching Out

Lucky Life

Everyone is now looking at you, especially the teacher with a confused  expression. "Park MinHyun, is everything alright?" the teacher asked you, "Ah, yes everything's fine...." you answwered the teacher and sat down, embarrased.

 

MinHyun's POV

"Oh my gosh that was so embarrasing" I said blushing lying my head down on the table covering my face. I heard SunMi chuckling, "hey..pft...cool expression man.." I heard her say. "You're exaggerating, I'm n-not that shocked" I answered pouting "Let's continue this conversation after class..". "Whatever you say.." Sun Mi answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

Lunch Time.....

 

 

You and SunMi are talking about JinYoung coming to your school. "Are you serious? He's really coming here? but where'd you get that valuable information anyway?" You asked SunMi. "About that....I heard the teachers talking about it in the faculty room-" SunMi explained when you grabbed her arm "he-hey! what is it?!" SunMi exclaimed in surprise, you pointed your hand at a direction with a crowd of squeeling people, "I-is that...?" You asked SunMi with a shocked expression. "Let's go and check it out!" SunMi said while dragging you to that place.

 

SunMi's POV

"Oh yes!! a crowd of fans just mean one thing! a celebrity! in this case...JINYOUNG!" I thought in my head excitingly as I dragged MinHyun (you) to the place where there was a crowd. We arrived in at the crowd sorrounding....guess who? JINYOUNG!!. "Hehehhe...I'm excited to watch this touching reunion (I hope)" I thought smirking.

 

There, you saw Jinyoung in the middle of the crowd, hesitating to call out on him.

 

MinHyun's POV

"Oh my gosh...there he is...the boy I met 9 years ago lying on he ground is now a super star.." I thought with a proud expression. "Should I call out? or should I not?...Does he still remmember me?". SunMi got annoyed because I was hesitating and pushed me to the center of the crowd where Jinyoung is. Everyone was looking at me with a suprised expression, I don't usually do these stuff and I usually stay calm..."I...I..I'm Park MinHyun...long time no see..?" I said with a shaking voice..

 

JinYoung stared at you, trying to identify while you were standing there stiff...

 

Will Jinyoung remember you??

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry if this is so short...well...I still pretty much at this anyway xD

 

Please comment and subscribe :D