His voice

Do You Love Me?

Jinri’s POV

I’ve been crying for all night.I Telling my brother; Choi Minho about Kai .He just be quiet and I just crying in front of him.*Can I just call him,…will he answer my call*. “Minho oppa,what should I do?He can’t even recognized me.”I  said to Minho oppa.

I take out my phone and look at the contact #Kai oppa# I press the button #call#.*Huh??!!,eottokkhae?eottokkhae?..*.

 “Hello? Who’s there? Kai speaking” he said. #sub..sub..#I sobbing soundly.

 “Hello? Are  you okay? He ask. #end call#. I throw my phone on the bed.* I hear his voice*

I go down stair and sitting on the couch .Suddenly, Choi Junhong sit beside me.  “ waegurae uh noona?” He asked .

 “ Just little thing at school”. I said lying .

“ Ouh,…but why your eyes was swollen?” he asked back. “ I just don’t get enough rest”. I reply him. “noona you should get a little rest”. He said cutely. “ arasso Junhong-ah .”.

……………………………………

Kai’s POV

My phone ringing .I look at the caller ID.its written #My Dangsin#*who’s this? This is not Soojung,who’s this*

 I answer the call. “Hello? Who’s there? Kai speaking” I said. I only hear a girl was crying. She only sobbing and not even talking.

“Hello? Are  you okay?” I asked worriedly.

 She end the call. *this girl is weird but I think I have heard her voice before.Maybe she also one o my friend in the past,but why I put the name #dangsin#?.This must be some thing*

My phone ringing again. Its Soojung. I answered the call. “Oppa! Let’s go to amusement park,can we?” she said.

“arasso Soojung –ah. “ I said. “ oh Yeah !!” she shout at the phone.See you about 30 minutes okay,Annyong!” she said and end the call.

-------------------------------------------------

Jinri’s POV

I go to my room.I lying on the bed. I look at the album picture.* In our pictures you and I in love until we die, Now imagining that we would be ones to say goodbye*.

In about few minutes, I fallen asleep and tear  fell down in my face.I hug the album,and don’t want to let it go.

“uh~~so, I’m so tired.” I said when wake up.I don’t feel that I have mood to go to school.I washed my face and go down stair.

“oppa I don’t want to go to school today, is it okay?” I asked Minho oppa.

“Arasso Jinri-ah~”he said

“Gomawo oppa” I said to him.

“Cha~ it this breakfast # a slice of bread#

“ oppa can I visit Kai’s omma after eat this breakfast”I asked his permission.

“sure you can,but wait until Kai go to school” Minho oppa said.

“Arasso~” I said while eat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knock the door of Kai’s house.Eommonim opened it.Suddenly, she pull me inside and took me to the kitchen.

“Waegurae eommonim,is there anything wrong?” Isaid curiously.

“Ani, Kai-ssi is at his room with Soojung,just wait until they leave,okay? Kai’s omma said

“Arasso,” I said

I took peek at them from the kitchen.They were lik a couple from far. I just sigh. I don’t hear anything from there, I just can watched them.Somehow,I have been jealouse with Soojung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is picture of Sulli Brother ;Minho

minho-choi-minho-34675386-245-310.jpg

And this Choi Junghong her dongseng

tumblr_mumhckqwlC1symfsgo6_r1_250.gif