Accident..

Do You Love Me?

Kai"s POV

I said Goodbye as Jinri went into her house.In the way to my house suddenly PANG!!! I got crash by a lorry.In my mind I only see Jinri.I hear a man shout help!!help!!Someone call the doctor!!.After That, I don't hear anything.

I open my eyes and i saw a girl sit beside my bed.My head hurt so much."Gwenchana-yo?".The girl said.She called the doctor as i sit on my bed.After a few second ,the doctor came and lying me on the bed.he take out the stethoscope and checking my body.The doctor ask the girl to go out for awhile.

Then,I see a woman,man and the girl.The doctor said to them that i have lost my memories.Suddenly,the woman hug me and crying."Who are you?".She just cry and said "I'm your omma and he is your appa" She point at the man."mmm...omma,why I'm here?"I said curiously.They just quiet."Who are you?" i point at the girl.I'm Soojung..annyonghwahaesayo.I'm your girlfriend.Omma and appa was shock with what the girl has said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinri's POV

I'm walking to Kai house.I'm knock the door and no one was there.*haish..where is oppa go...* I massage him.#oppa eodiya...I'm going to school now!! you just go by yourself today okay.Annyong!!#

I'm arrived at school.I'm looking for Kai at cantten,classroom,library,school field and he wasn't there.*where is he.he never came late to school and never skipping school.Hmm..maybe he late.

Class almost start,so I'm running as fast as lightning.Suddenly I bump to a guy."Mianhae-yo.."i said and bow to him without look at him.I look at him.He is Kai."Yah,why you don't even call me?I am looking for you,you know! "emm..who are you?"Kai said."are you okay?"I ask him.Suddenly,Krystal take him with her and said to me"Don't you dare talk to him!"

I'm just look at him was take by Krystal.*waegurae-yo Kai-ssi*I walked to class and get scold because oflate came to class.I just took peek at him everytime the teacher don't look at me.Krystal and kai just chatting each other at he back class.*why with you Kai?why do you ignore me?And go to oher girl*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm walking to Kai's house.I knocked the door.Then,Kai's omma open the door.I'm crying and she hug me."waegurae-yo Jinri-ah",she ask."waeyo..wae Kai ignore me eommonim, and he don't even know who I'm."I said while crying."Come in,Jinri-ssi." she asked me to come in.I'm nodding my head.

"Actually,Kai-ssi got into accident several day ago,the doctor said he was lost his memory.At the same time,a girl have introduce herself to Kai and she said that she is his girlfriend.abeoji and I were shock with what her just said.But Kai just trust her.I really don't know her and she said her name is Soojung.Mianhaeyo, Jinri-ah,I can't do anything."Gwenchana eommonim,it wasn't your fault anyway,"."Be patient Jinri-ah,I know you're sad," "Annyonghwahaesayo emmonim." i'm walking to the door suddenly the door open,and it was Kai who open it.Jinri only walk out without look at him even say something.There was no Jinri smile after eommonim told the story.

 

 

sckrBfx.gif

 

                                                                                        hello guys thank you! for reading but for this chaapter I'm so sorry because it was very short.and I'm not doing a poster for this fanfic yet!Mianhae yo!