Suzy's Story Part 4: Backstage

I Will Never Love You

It's been days now after Jia's accident. With no sign of Fei's stalker and no miracle for Jia, All we have to do is wait. Wait that she will be okay. After constantly going back and forth to the hospital and to the studio, Miss A will never be the same with one member missing. Now I know how Min feels, Whenever I'm away for the filming of dream high.

Today is Saturday, Which means that work is money, And when I mean that; I have to work hard; Work till my brain couldn't take it anymore. After 3 hours of dance, And another 3 hours of vocal training; I think I paid it off really well. It is now 1:00pm and I have to get ready for Music Core at Jeju island, It's a shame that Jia won't be there with us :( "Hurry, Up and come to makeup now!" The manager of the show said. While Min and Fei, Were getting their hair and makeup done, I decided to go outside and admire the beautiful weather here in the island. Walking in the beach was soothing and took my mind off of things, The sand touching my feet, The breeze oozing on your face and the smell of water was calming. By then, I decided to take out my phone and take a few snaps of the beach, I took a selca and attached it on twitter saying "Wish you were here Jia unni! ><" Oh how I miss her. At that moment, I completly forgot I had to get ready for the performance until the speaker phone of the beach screamed out "Can Suzy of Miss A, Please come to dressing room 6A for hair and Makeup, I repeat SUZY OF MISS A~"

Omo, I completly forgot! And with a flash, I completly ran for my life, Like there was no tomorrow.....Until I bumped into someone and fell on the floor; first! "Aish, Ow that hurts, Oh D-Donghae, Mianhae" and with that I bowed and left with embarassment. Aish I tried to run, But I just couldn't my leg seemed to hurt from the fall and held me back. "Wait, Your Hurt" Donghae said holding me back, "I'm Fine" and with that I shrugged of his hand and walked away. "I'M HERE!" I yelled across the room the dressing room. "YAH, WHERE WERE YOU!" Fei said, "Mianhae, I got carried away!" I said with a bow. I dressed up into my 'Goodbye Baby' costume and put on my little signature cat ears. The Makeup artist finished applying makeup on my face and just as I was going to stand up to put on my heels, I feel on the floor. "OOW, My leg" I yellped in pain. "Suzy-shi, Are you okay?" Min said with concerned. "Yah, I'm fine just a little stumble!" I said trying to hide the agony. "Miss A, Hurry Up and get ready!" The manager said.

The three of us, Got up and went up to the stage. Super Junior, T-ARA, B2ST, Chocolat, Brown Eyed-Girls, Sistar, SHINEE, F.T Island and other k-pop bands were there sitting at the side of the stage where they could watch the performance. Since we were at Jeju island, The stages were outside. After various stages were done, It was our turn to perform, 'Goodbye Baby'. The performance was going out so well until..o oh. My Mic pack fell from behind my dress and it was almost my turn to sing. Trying to be professional I tried to reach from behind and fix it without making it to obvious but it was hopeless until......SUCCESS! I felt Fei Unni tucking it in my dress, So that it won't fall! Oh how she got the calling! After the dance was done, We bowed and went down the stage. Just as I was going down the small, narrow staircase, I caught a glance with donghae who was getting ready for his next preformance with SUJU. "Miss A, Can we please have a picture of you's!" The photographer said. While Min posed a peace sign and Fei posed her goddess smile I on the other hand, Felt awkward as the SUJU members were watching us pose! "Suzy-Shii show us some aegyo! Don't just stand there" I heard Shingdong screaming! AISH, HOW EMBARASSING! I don't even have aegyo in me, But hey why not! From there I formed a heart shape with my hands and flashed a flirty wink with my eyes. After that was done, The photographer left and I noticed Donghae starring at me with a O_O expression. Wow what did I do. How Weird.

We got seated to our seats of the stage and happily watched SUJU performing their new song Superman. Min was cheering as usual like what she always did with every song and Fei on the other hand seemed starstrucked, She seemed to be starring at Leeteuk throughout the whole performance. After every preformance was done, The MC of the show asked all the k-pop stars to have a dance showdown. Everyone gathered onto the main stage while I was the last to get up due to my leg. Just as I was going up the stairs onto the stage, Somebody pulled my arm and leaded me backstage. Donghae?

"You can't get up there" Donghae said softly which was quite hard to hear. "Waeyo? Are you saying I can't dance?!" I said trying to sound mad, Which I was. "Ani...It's just" he hesitated to answer, "It's just WHAT?!" I said already mad, At the fact that he took forever to answer. I know I'm sounding very rude and that I shouldn't speak to an elder like that, But STILL! "HAVE YOU GONE MAD?! YOU KNOW THE ANSWER~YOU'RE IN PAIN SUZY, AND I CAN SEE IT, DON'T FORCE YOURSELF! RIGHT AFTER YOU BUMPED INTO ME, I COULD ALREADY SEE YOU HURT." Donghae yelled, Which gave made me step back from shock. Was I right, What I just heard from Donghae? I hardly know the man and he's already treating me like he owns me! Little did I know, That both donghae's hand was still holding both my hands

"Is everything alright here? Suzy, Are you okay?" Taemin said coming down from the stairs............

______________________________________________________

Oh Oh..Seem's like there's some sneaky buissness happening. I know most of you have been thinking why I paired Suzy and Donghae together with such a big age difference but please give me some time to write a few more chapter's and you will soon understand and find out! Who are your favorite couples in 'I will never love you'? Do any of you's want any new character's involed in the story? But at the meantime please check out my newly written fanfics:

My Princess: Starring Fei from Miss A who potrays a beautiful princess, Who has never experienced Love and wants to discover the real word. Captivate through the journeys and hardships her character goes through. More Chapter's Shall be Posted~

I Will Remember: Tell's a story about an average teenager girl, Who suffer's from Cancer. Starring Choi Siwon of Super Junior, Discover the love, Pain and hardships both character's face as they go along their teenage journey.

Remember to Comment and Subscribe~ <3