Fei's Story Part 4: What Have I Done?!

I Will Never Love You

It's been nearly 2 hours since Leeteuk and Fei were stuck in the elevator. Since it was Summer, There was hardly any air left to breathe inside the elevator, The weather was hot and sticky and both were getting deydrated due to, too much soju. Fei woke up and realized her head was resting on Leeteuk's shoulder and his jacket was on her. Leeteuk was sound asleep and he had beads of sweat dropping down his face. Man was it Hot in the Elevator! Fei quickly checked her phone and realized she had several miss calls from the Miss A members as well as from her stalker, Yuseok. Fei on the other hand didn't dare check it and ignored the several calls and messages. Fei stood up and realized they were locked in the elevator, Hm but how did she get here? Leeteuk probably carried her here. She pressed the open door button but the door didn't open, She pressed it several time but nothing seemed to work. She then started yelling and knocking on the elevator door and was quite shocked that Leeteuk didn't wake up from the racket. Then out of the nowhere a man who worked at the building opened the door and saved both of them! "OMO HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN HERE!" The man said in shock. The Man carried Leeteuk to the nurses room while Fei left Leeteuk. She kissed him on the forhead and whispered a 'Thankyou' in his ear. I wonder if he heard her?!

Fei went inside her car and drove back to the dorm. She the radio and decided to listen to some music but somehow the radio news interuppted her. "BREAKING NEWS, JIA OF MISS A WAS  EMITTED TO SEOUL HOSPITAL AND IS NOW RECIEVING MAJOR TREATMENT AND SURGERY".  Fei quickly turned her car around and drove all the way to Seoul Hospital. Forgetting about Yuseouk and Leeteuk, Fei's main priority was to visit Jia, Her bestfriend ever since highschool. "Please be safe, Jia" Fei said with a tear dropping down her face.

*IN THE HOSTPITAL LOBBY*

"JIAAA-SHI" Fei yelled in the hospital lobby running to her room. "UNNI, WHERE WERE YOU!" Suzy yelled at Fei. "Long Story" Fei said. "Never mind that, Where's Yuseouk did you meet him, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU? HUH" Min worried. "Aniya, But he tried to threathned me by calls and messages! Please tell me what happened to Jia!" Fei said. "Well to be honest we don't know, Me and Jia met up at the dorm while Suzy was at the filming set of Dream High. I drove around Seoul looking for you while Jia stayed at the dorm waiting for you. That was when Suzy-shi found Jia on the floor, With blood and broken glass all around her. Me and Suzy have been thinking, W-we t-think it's....YUSEOUK who did all this to Jia!" Min said while stuttering in fear. From there Fei broke down and threw her bag on the floor crying to herself "AISH WHAT HAVE I DONE" Fei yelled, While both Min and Suzy sat her down cheering her up. "Unni, It's not your fault" Suzy said wiping Fei's tears away.

The Hospital was quiet, The three of them were miserable and Jia's life was at risk. Will the four them still be Miss A? Will Jia survive the tough journey? Will there even be a Miracle?