Promise

G-Dragon Scenarios & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Girls, you look fine.“ I said for the nth time, only now I added a sigh at the end too. A person would think that them being worldwide famous and having people telling them every day how beautiful they looked would help them with their self-esteem, but that person would be wrong.

The girls of 2NE1 casted me a worried glances to which I just rolled my eyes, since next to them I looked like an ugly potato. My blonde hair tied into a knot and in my sweatpants, I looked like I was ready for bed, while they, with their perfect bodies and even more perfect dresses looked like they were ready to conquer the world.

I had met Minzy when I lived in the UK and she was visiting there. We clicked and stayed friends, and when she offered me to be her roommate when I would move to South Korea, I found no objections. Since the rest of her group mates all had boyfriends she had decided to find herself an apartment, but was in need of a roommate, and who better than little old me?

It didn’t hurt that I also got eye candy every day, what with the dancers and idols from yg constantly visiting…yum.

“Stop worrying so much, you all look great.” I said and stood up, deciding that I was in dire need of chocolate. Just as I was about to open my bedroom doors (yes, they were all getting ready in my room: better lightning my ), the doors opened in front of me.

And much to dismay, since I did seriously look like a potato, in front of me was Ji. He did have chocolate, which made the situation a bit better.

“Looking for this?” He said with a devilish grin.

“You know me so well.” I huffed and snatched the chocolate from his hands. He just laughed and ruffled my hair.

Another sigh escaped my lips when I found myself safely in the kitchen, but this time it wasn’t because of the girls…this time it was because of my stupid heart.

I met Ji the day I moved to South Korea, and he didn’t mind that I fangirled, he didn’t mind that I looked like , instead he took my bags and told me that he and they boys helped Minzy prepare my room and that he hoped I would like it.

He was so damn nice! So nice that it was hard to hate him for having a girlfriend, or for always being there for me. In the last year we had become close, but much to my dismay, I was firmly in the friendzone. Damn him!

The only person that knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter