Ch. 1

Pantheras' Prophecy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you everyone who has been patient with me!!! I promise to update often!! <3

Please leave a comment below and maybe vote? Maybe? ;)

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Unknown:

Honey do you hear that? A soft groan was the only answer the middle aged woman got.

Honey? 

What is it now darling? Go back to sleep. At that the husband falls back into slumber.

With a sigh the woman tries to go back to sleep only to hear a soft melody, and an image of a baby girl alone in the woods outside their house. She tries to ignore the singing only to awaken again. Rubbing her tired eyes she softly shakes her husband awake already knowing what he will say.

Honey I hear singing and I saw an image of a baby girl outside..

Its just a dream. I know how much you want a baby but..... Wait I think I hear it. The husbands eyes grow wide.

The both of them wait to make sure the singing is real before changing into some warmer clothes. The summer was coming to an end sadly, and the nights had gotten colder making the couple worried if there really was a baby outside. Grabbing a couple blankets they set out to follow the location of the singing. Further they walked the louder the melody became until the woods opened up into a small clearing, and there before their sleep deprived eyes was none other than a little baby girl surrounded by a soft blanket of black fur. Once the couple got close the melody stopped, and to the couples surprise the baby opened its curious purple eyes to stare at the two intruders. It let out a little yawn and broke out into the most adorable smile. 

Glancing around, the two decided to take the baby inside with them as they decided what to do. Later deciding on the name Melody since that was how they found the girl. Little did they know that this child would bring them the most joyful times of their lives...

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag90/FanFicPixi/bd927885bafbeb90f6c0f7bc21b58da7_zpsd68a8c27.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fifteen Years Later

Melody:

Melody? Hearing my name called I tried to hush the girl coming towards me. The girl, Yun, looked confused until she noticed the baby in my arms. Finally after an hour the baby had fallen asleep in my arms,and to my displease woke up again due to the noise Yun made.

Yun! I finally got her to fall asleep! Yun looked down embarrassed before opening her arms to take the baby, but before I could hand the baby to her, the baby started to cry. When I pulled the baby back towards me, she stopped crying only to start giggling. Leaving me to let out a large sigh.

Yun can you find the babys mother? I need a break to get ready for tomorrow. Pleading with all my might, Yun finally gave in as she searched for the babys mother. 

After a minute goes by in comes the mother looking apologetic at my sleep deprived eyes. She thanked me before leaving. For some reason the mothers in the village loved to leave me with their children. The children seemed to like me and would always ask me to play only to end up with me exhausted, and them as energetic as ever. Ugh I feel old. Slowly getting out of the rocking chair, Yun and I headed out of my small cottage that my adoptive parents had left me after they passed away. I knew they had adopted me because one, they told me and two, I had purple eyes... Kind of obvious. Besides, everyone knew they couldn't have children, and that they had found me. It was a little hard knowing that tomorrow was my sixteenth birthday, and my test to see which village I belonged to. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter