The Perfect Guy

This Is Not My Obsession

School ends, and we decided to have a small walk at the park.

 

“I'm tired, can we go home?” I whined as I pouted my mouth to him. Instead giving me a 'yes' or a 'no', he pinched my cheek hard which made me winced in pain and slapped his hand of off my face. I rubbed the part where he pinched me to make the pain subside. I can see him stiffling his giggles from across my eyes.

 

“It hurts okay.” I gave him a glare. He closed his mouth with his palms to control his laughter. I stomped my way forwards leaving him behind. Being a fast catcher he is, he caught my arm and twist my body to him.

 

“You look cute when you're angry” He confessed, with his charming smile plastered on his face. I crossed my arms and gave him the it's-not-cute-at-all look. “Okay, okay, Im sorry” clasping his hands together and bowed down to me in a joking way. I tried to look away but he grabbed my chin so that his eyes met with mine. He gave me his puppy eyes which I tried real hard not too fall for that fake puppy eyes of his, but who am i to ignore that cute eyes. I was pretty much mesmerised by it.

 

“Okay fine” I said quickly. He jumped delightedly like a little child, thank god there's no people here watching his childish side. “Yah! Stop it, im tired now let's go” I walked forwards while he caught me and intertwined my hand with his.

 

“Ice cream!” I pointed to the ice cream stall not too far away from us and he diverted his gaze to it.

 

“Do you want some?” He asked me. I quickly nodded. “Wait here, I'll be back” he quickly ran towards the ice cream stall.

 

I decided to sit at the near bench while waiting for him. I looked up to the clear blue sky and curved up a small smile. It's beautiful. Seeing it made me feel more relaxed. I closed my eyes as the fresh breeze absorbs in me.

 

I suddenly heard a guy panting heavily, I looked to my side and I saw nothing but a big tree. I ignore it but his heavy breath tickled my heart to search him. I stood up from my bench and walked pass by the tree when the voice of a guy can be heard clearly, I slowly crept myself behind the tree as my hand traced slowly on it.

 

My eyes widen as I saw a guy, his face was full of bruises and his nose was filled with blood.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked worriedly. I walked near him to get a close up look. He is in fact very beautiful, despite all the bruises on his face he still looked like an angel. He hold onto his chest, breathing heavily to catch some air. I kneeled down in front of him and asked him one more time, softly “Are you okay?”

 

He lifted his face to face me. His glare looked pretty scary but beautiful. Instead of giving me any response he looked away ignoring my gaze completely. I searched through my pocket and luckily I found a handkerchief.

 

“Here.” I offered him my handkerchief. He looked down onto the handkerchief before diverting his gaze to me. “what?” I asked him feeling rather confused by his attitude. His eyes were still attached to me which invited an uncomfortable feeling into me. I tried to look away but his eyes were irresistable.

 

“Go away, I dont need your help” He said in between his breath.

 

“I was just trying to help” I defended myself.

 

“I dont need your help.” He quickly looked away. At the side of his face I can see how hurt he is right now, I wonder what causes his face to be so bruised. I stood up and left the handkerchief near him.

 

“You really are rude” I said with a mocking tone. He gave me a smirk and I quickly walked away from him.

 

I was just trying to be nice and this is what i got. Unacceptable.

 

“Hey babe, what's with the face?” oh he's here already, How could i not know. I quickly curved him a smile and shook my head. “Here's your ice cream” he pulled out the chocolate flavour, my favourite.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Shall we go now?” I nodded. He grabbed my waist and pull me to him and walked our way home. Forgetting that rude guy completely.

 

--

 

“Is your parents home?” He asked me nervously.

 

“Yes.” His face suddenly turned pale white, and I can feel his hands shivered on my waist. I searched the key's thoroughly inside my bag. I stole a glance at Chunji and his face still looked pale as ever. He must be scared. I tried to hold back my laughters but it bursted out anyways.

 

“Yah, what's so funny” He stuttered at his words.

 

“Gotcha!” I said in between my laughters. He quickly ruffled my hair as he tightened his hold on my waist.

 

“You are so naughty!” I laugh some more as i saw him pouting his lips and crossing his arms like a child. “Are we staying outside or what?”

 

“Chill” I insert my key to the key hole and opened it. I threw my backpack on the couch as I slumped myself on the couch. “Why are you so scared of my parents anyway?” I asked him as he was sitting down near me.

 

“They are scary” He said with his creeped voice, I once again let out a light giggle. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I snuggled myself into his chest. “Im kidding, if they are here I can't do this” He grabbed my chin, his face was a few centimetres away from me, my heart beats faster than ever as I can feel the butterflies running through my stomach. As our lips touched, I can feel the fireworks inside my head exploding.

 

The kiss only lasted for a few seconds but it was so romantic and sweet. We met eyes as he hugged me ever so tightly, and kissed my head.

 

“I love you” He whispered softly.

 

“I love you too” I responsed as i nuzzled my nose into his chest.