The blind timeless advisor

Ideas that I might write

The blind timeless advisor

Killa is a free spirit, never hindered by her blindness she has a great reputation, both online and off as a great life advisor and helper. A meeting with her is said to be unforgettable and whatever advice she told the person they will achieve it.

Killa never thought being immortal and blind as a hinder, it just made her see the world different for her. All her life she has been travelling around learning anything she could get her hands on, but what she didn't know was her reputation throughout the world. The rumour goes.

A young girl that wonders the earth, giving wonderful advice to anyone that is willing to listen to her. She is said to have black fabric wrapped around her eyes with long tails flowing down, and a beautiful cane that was covered in carvings. What happens when she becomes an advisor to many different k-pop companies?


Chapter 1/2

Killa's pov

I was gently humming to myself as I felt the cool breeze I had wondered into a building, to keep away from the heat. The guard was kind enough to let me stay as he said that I won't do any harm, so I have been sitting here for about half a hour drinking the juice that the guard gave me.

That was went someone sat down next to me, and I heard them let out a loud sigh it sounded like a female. I turned to her and smiled handing her a sweet, being that something sugary can help calm people down I felt her turn to me and took the sweet, she had a troubled aura coming from her I wondered what was wrong.

Though it didn't seem like I had to say anything as she started talking " Thanks for the sweet, it seems like you are the only one that is kind around here... What am I saying talking to a stranger? I am sorry that I am bothering you" I gave her a smile and patted her shoulder showing it was fine.

"Maybe it is good to talk to a stranger, it is just that I am so stressed, dealing with my group as their leader but I am not Korean it is hard to talk to them. I just feel useless, as a leader I can't even talk in the interview I have to let Krystal or Sulli lead, even Amber can talk better" I frowned I see a singer with worries something I have talked to a lot.

"Well how long have you been learning Korean?" I questioned her in Mandarin, I heard her gasp a bit before telling me it was since they debuted. I chuckled, many people have been chosen as a leader when they didn't think they couldn't do it.

"I don't know when have you debuted, but the person who but you as a leader must of seen something in you. I can even see something in you and I am blind, it is hard for anyone to admit that they have problems." I spoke to her but then she questioned me.

"That is what I don't understand, why did Mr Lee even pick me I am no good why couldn't he picked someone else" I could feel that she was about to cry, I gave her a small smile and rubbed her back.

"Have you talked to your members?" I questioned her and I felt her shake her head.

"That is one thing you need to do, talk to people who is going to be close to you, from what you don't know yourself is putting up a wall between you and your members. It might seem scary but you need to talk to them, and if you need help with Korean visit my friend say thay Killa sent you" I handed her a card and patted her shoulder once more smiling.

I stood up and patted the dress I had on and flicked my long hair back. Turning to the lady I handed her another sweet "Just think about what I am saying, you might be a leader but you need to connect with your members first don't hide your feelings" I gently tapped her head and walked off, waving goodbye to the guard.


3rd pov

It had been a couple of days since Killa had met the woman, from that building. She had gotten an update from her friend saying she was doing great on the lessons, and her relationship has been growing closer.

Right now she was sitting on a bench, in the park close to the building she had entered she of course didn't notice the looks she was getting from people that was walking pass her. She was wearing a pale blue summer dress, along with a grey cardigan, at her knees were her cane and in her hand was a white lace parasol.

She was completely dressed for summer but in an eastern style, even her ever long white hair was braided loosely it was cut evenly at the end but it still pooled to her feet as she sat down not that she cared.

As she sat she felt someone sit next to her and she smiled "Hello Mr Lee how are you and have you listening to my advice?" It had been a few years since she had seen this man but she could always remember his aura, it was calming and relaxing to be around.

"Killa, don't be so formal we have known each other for years and yes your advice is taught to everyone in our company, as well as having one of yours as our motto. Once you join our company you are treated like family welcome to SM town" he spoke them out like it was a vow, which it was to him.

"I like to thank you" he handed her some ice cream and she smiled at him took a bite out of it, humming at the taste.

"You don't need to be, I am happy to help you" she spoke as she turned to listen to the birds she was happy to help anyone that was willing to listen to her.

"It has been how long? 10 years and you haven't changed a bit in appearance and personality always helping people. Thank you for helping Victoria a few days ago, I saw you and she came to me" she nodded she remembered the girl, kind but worrisome girl.

"I have a proposal Killa, come work for me help my family" Killa gave a sad smile to him and shook her head.

"I can't do that, Lee you know that I can't be caged like a bird I need to be free. I want to give advice to everyone not just a selected group, everyone deserves happiness but if I was tied down it would be like my wings were clipped" she spoke to him, she had told him before that she couldn't

 

"How about this I let you give anyone advice but you are in a contract with us, please." She sighed maybe it is time she settled as much as she loved travelling she always comes back to this spot, she turned to her old friend and smile.

"Alright I will do it"